Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA car engine sounds "physics" horrible...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Hobbes1998
  • Hobbes1998

You mean to tell me, spoons dont really sound like airplanes?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

I do enjoy the game... but I just don't like the engine sound "physics"... what I mean is like, when u r in a car and u press SPACE, and then press W, all u get is that bland single pitch sfx. So lets say u r driving innn... the Intruder. U get in and then u start driving. U notice that everytime the engine "changes" gears, its the same sound stream, just lower pitch, and will do it for another 3-5 times. Well honestly, I don't really like it. I cant enjoy that same low pitch engine sound stream looping over and over while driving up a hill... It really bothers me of course. I have no idea if there is a mod that changes that, like in GTA IV, u can rev the engine up to high RPM's, and u can accually enjoy that engine sound! If anyone of u can suggest a mod like that, I would be very much obliged.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Modding Requests
Please post modding questions in the modding forums! http://www.gtaforums...hp?showforum=89
:^: That is where You can find Players who ARE dedicated Modders, they are more likely to give You some assistance! :)
  • Wesser likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users