Your Most Interesting GTA 5 Moments

6 replies to this topic
CheezyYogurt
  • CheezyYogurt

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

What the title says, post your most interesting GTA 5 moments. Something funny, intense, suspenseful, etc.

Mine: I pissed off a group of Lost bikers, so they started ramming my truck as we were going down the highway, until one of them fell off their bike and into the passenger seat of my truck and died. I did a jump off a steep hill, did a flip, he fell out, my truck landed on his dead body, and the truck exploded.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

I was playing as Michael after the 'predator' mission and I went over to Trevor's trailer to see if he was there. Ron was on the porch, mumbling about paranormal activity, and when I pressed the right directional button, Michael said, "Well, if it isn't Trevor's even weirder friend!" and "You know, you're pretty creepy!"

I killed him with a grenade, just to see if I could, which imediately got me a two star wanted level. A scream came from inside the trailer, and when Trevor noticed Ron's flaming corpse in the doorway, he completely freaked out and started running back and forth in a panic. The cops arrived at this point, and he ran out the door. I stayed in the trailer and blew away any officer who dared to enter. As all of this was going on, Patricia was calmly cleaning the counter. When I aimed my gun at her, she said, "No. You no point that at me."

Other things I've done that would qualify include running over Lamar about ten times, backing up and then pinning him between the hood of Franklin's car and a brick wall only to have him get up again, firing rocket launchers around the town, blowing up Amanda with a rocket launcher, etc. I also had Michael deliberatly shoot up his own house, destroying chairs, tables, vases and other things.

Additionally, I was recently playing as Trevor, and I took Wade down to the pier. I decided to start fighting with NPCs just for sh*ts and giggles, and before I knew it, there was a group of pissed off NPCs who wanted to beat me up. Wade said, "Don't hurt me! I don't like being hit!" but then he temporarily dropped his sweet and friendly personality and when berzerk on the NPCs. He gave a couple of guys the Johnny K treatment.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

IHerbert
  • IHerbert

We All Herbert

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:44 AM

When I found that Transporter Vans could spawn outside of roadblock formation-type-things. 

I was playing as my stealthy, knife wielding, serial-killer-out-to-get-some-cops-along-with-some-fat-women Franklin persona when I ducked into a little lot in West Hollywood. I scampered up a ladder, and saw aboot 5 officers coming to the sheriff cruiser I left in said lot. After a few seconds, the wanted level cleared up and the cops left. One was walking up to my car, but passed by, and a Police Transporter followed him. I quickly flew off the lot and took heed of the van, running over a cop every so often.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

Well I was getting a little bit bored of the random massacres I started in Rockford Hills, so I decided to take a casual walk taking all of my time, actually walking from Michael's mansión to the RH Metro station. Nobody was there, not even those friendly cops who greet you with their carabines, patiently waiting like a normal citizen the Metro arrived, only to be greeted  by this.

(Pigeons)

0_0.jpg

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

During the mission where Steve Haines, Dave, the FIB, Merryweather, and the IAA get into the shootout;
I get into a dominator (mustang) and all of sudden this buzzard is on my ass. I'm dodging traffic on the highway and missiles are blowing up all the cars around me as I swerve through traffic. I hop on the opposite side of the freeway and a missile hits a bus right before almost colliding with me. I quickly serve away from the destroyed bus jumping off the side of the highway as missiles fly over my head as I'm falling. I land on a roof and fall onto the street on my wheels and pull out. My car is almost totaled and I look back as I'm driving and I see a missile coming for me quick. I jump out the car and the car is quickly destroyed! I pull my RPG out and blow up the helicopter. Seriously one of the best moments in a gta game ever lol

declan4567
  • declan4567

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

killing someone for the first time

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by Linc., 20 December 2013 - 11:18 AM.

I managed to get Trevor inside Michaels house when Jimmy arrived and went through the garage door (I sneaked in). I then proceeded to go upstairs to the bedroom and Amanda was on the bed using a vibrator. I press the taunt button on the D-pad and Trevor says something along the lines of "you're a piece of sh*t" and Amanda just replies "hi there Trevor" while still using the vibrator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users