50 replies to this topic
AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

From Brian B. on r* support

"I apologize for the confusion, but there were a few items included in the patch notes that are coming for future patches and content. This includes the option to fill ammo for $20,000 as well as the ability to purchase back your vehicle from the impound. Both of these items will be coming in future content updates."

Source:

http://support.rocks...se?locale=en-us

Good work... what are you, some sort of "Journalist"?  Not that I know what one is... sounds like it's another Snipe hunt.

Bluesun62
  • Bluesun62

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

"I apologize for the confusion, but there were a few items included in the patch notes that are coming for future patches and content. This includes the option to fill ammo for $20,000 as well as the ability to purchase back your vehicle from the impound. Both of these items will be coming in future content updates."

Source:

Good work... what are you, some sort of "Journalist"?  Not that I know what one is... sounds like it's another Snipe hunt.

No...lol.. Just went to the support page and searched for impound.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

Source:

No...lol.. Just went to the support page and searched for impound.

Sounds like magic to me... burn the witch!!! :devil:

But seriously, thanks for doing the legwork none of us were willing to do. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

Source:

The Karin Snipe may have been removed in patch 1.07 but it is not cconfirmed.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

F*ck you, Brian B.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by mbhitman, 12 December 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Setting it to no-one prior to emptying it does nothing as they are already in it. I ride around with passengers all the time and change it to noone and they do not get bumbed out but no one new can get in...and no i dont mean friends or crew.

If you are not in your car, and someone drives off with it, you can then go and set your vehicle access to No-One and then close the quick menu. Your personal vehicle will then stop and the player driving will be kicked out (with a message saying MBHitman kicked you from their personal vehicle).

Now, if you are in the car, and there is someone in it with you, you can use the Empty Personal Vehicle command (when not moving) and it will kick all other players from your vehicle.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

If you are not in your car, and someone drives off with it, you can then go and set your vehicle access to No-One and then close the quick menu. Your personal vehicle will then stop and the player driving will be kicked out (with a message saying MBHitman kicked you from their personal vehicle).

Now, if you are in the car, and there is someone in it with you, you can use the Empty Personal Vehicle command (when not moving) and it will kick all other players from your vehicle.

Yes and no.

I've been kicked from someone's car but still have the ability to drive it occasionally, but i can kick someone out of my car and they too occasionally drive it around afterwards.

Alix626
  • Alix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

Source:

I love the way they call it a "confusion", as if it's not their fault that we're confused. How about calling a spade a spade, and call it as it is, a "F*ck up".

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

Yes and no.

I've been kicked from someone's car but still have the ability to drive it occasionally, but i can kick someone out of my car and they too occasionally drive it around afterwards.

What do you mean yes and no?

Are you arguing that this isn't how it's intended to work?

Or are you arguing that it just doesn't work?

Because this is how it's intended to work, and it's worked perfectly for me every time. If my vehicle access is set to Everyone and someone takes off with it, I just open the quick menu, change access to No One and EXIT out of the quick menu. My personal vehicle immediately stops and the random is kicked from the vehicle.

I've never once had it not work. The random had never been able to drive off after I set my Vehicle Access to No One. You have to be careful you don't set it to no one, then press X (A) as that will change the setting.

Set it to No One, then exit the quick menu. The personal vehicle comes to a halt. The player is kicked.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

What do you mean yes and no?

Are you arguing that this isn't how it's intended to work?

Or are you arguing that it just doesn't work?

I'm not arguing about it, i'm just saying sometimes you're right and others times you're wrong.

It's patchy when i do it, because it's only on occasion that the vehicle will stop and eject them, the rest of the time they just cruise off.

It's actually happened many times where i've double checked the settings and switched it on/off/on again but doesn't stop them :p

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

K no problem pal. I have read the entire thread twice now...if you dont want to explain then have a nice day.

What you missed was where someone else already pointed out ninj's error and ninj was all 'well herp mah derp ima never knew dat'. Basically.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

Setting it to no-one prior to emptying it does nothing as they are already in it. I ride around with passengers all the time and change it to noone and they do not get bumbed out but no one new can get in...and no i dont mean friends or crew.

Like I said before, that didn't do a THING when someone took my car from the impound lot.
Like always, I changed the setting to "No One" and he kept on driving. It did NOTHING. 

daspanzerfeuer
  • daspanzerfeuer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:04 AM

So what about the open impound we can jus steal it from? Is this whats been patched?

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by Archetype13, 12 December 2013 - 07:33 AM.

The Karin Snipe may have been removed in patch 1.07 but it is not cconfirmed.

Update: The Karin Snipe has NOT been removed. Confirmed. I found one last night at the random spawn location.

• WBaker likes this

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:54 AM

there is a way to keep driving someone elses car even if they have changed it to no-one...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Source:

I love the way they call it a "confusion", as if it's not their fault that we're confused. How about calling a spade a spade, and call it as it is, a "F*ck up".

Patch notes also left out the money glitch was actually fixed. Guess it got embarassing to keep writing that in the patch notes each update.

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

For f*cks sake, rockstar cant even do newsfeed updates right.....

Respepsi97
  • Respepsi97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by Respepsi97, 15 December 2013 - 05:00 PM.

this feature is for single player vehicles only

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

But in the end if you always have your car set to Everyone and for whatever reason someone drives off in it, sells it, wrecks it or destroys it. As long as you have it insured you can always just call and get it replaced correct?

The thing I hate most about access to vehicles is that I have mine set to Friend or crew and one of my friends get in we drive around do a gang attack or a mission and then after they try to get in they are always locked out. I have to get out of the car change access then get back in before they can get in. This is ridiculous am I missing something when it comes to allowing friends and crew to get in when I'm driving? Also seems to happen if we go in the garage and they are outside and I drive back out they can't get in.

Taky
  • Taky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by Taky, 15 December 2013 - 06:02 PM.

The Request Personal Vehicle option has always been there for me, but ever since the update it doesn't work. It was the only way to get my mechanic to bring me my BMX. Was quicker than calling him from the phone for bringing my cars too D:

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

$250 when I can stick a pig and get it out for free??? Sounds like a no brainer to me lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users