Quantcast

» «
Photo

Purchase A Cargobob (No Story Mode Needed) Fast & Easy!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
239 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

If it isn't available through the stores in Single Player or Multiplayer, it CANNOT be obtained through this method. Therefore, STOP ASKING FOR LAZER CODES!

f*cking idiots...

Hey bro can you tell me the code for the lazer, thanks bro :)

• StormerBoy and Shmiqq like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

Yes but you can fly over to the docks with your personal bob, and complete the mission easy because all your buddy has to do is get in the bob at Zanduco.

It still greatly speeds up the process, and you don't have to escape the cops.  

have you tried it? because we did last night and as soon as you start killing the merryweather guys the cops come ...in force. had 4 stars and nowhere to run as the docks is a choke point.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

Yes but you can fly over to the docks with your personal bob, and complete the mission easy because all your buddy has to do is get in the bob at Zanduco.

have you tried it? because we did last night and as soon as you start killing the merryweather guys the cops come ...in force. had 4 stars and nowhere to run as the docks is a choke point.

No, I just assumed.

Really stupid because it makes no sense at all.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:32 AM

No, I just assumed.

Really stupid because it makes no sense at all.

yeh it doesn't. but we're also cheating to shortcut a mission so fair is fair.

but i like your thinking. here are some shortcuts

1. majority of team assembles at the container location

2. someone breaks into fort zaccudo, steals a cargo bob and proceeds to kill themselves to remove wanted level

3. majority of team take the merryweather guys out and steal the container.

allows you to shortcut the part where you run from the cops to remove your wanted level and the commute across town.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

I'm going to get the Cargobob anyways it takes a lot of driving to a heli spawn then driving away just to see one so I'm willing to lose money for a guaranteed one.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

It could be useful for delivering vehicles that are often used during chases.

• Sangers likes this

AkTiVe
  • AkTiVe

Arianator

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:25 AM

NIce. I subbed btw. Nice channel

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

a personal Cargobob is a huge benefit in a lot of missions so this is more than worth the effort and money. the Bob spawning in random locations again doesn't mean anything for missions. as mentioned above, in a mission where the objective is to steal a Cargobob, you cant just order one from Pegasus, the game doesn't recognise you having one, which is stupid but then fair enough I suppose.

but there are a heap of missions where the Bob is a great advantage. a good example is Wet Work from Ron, where you have to Steal a boat and you're then meant to drive it through the canyon. easiest way - order your Cargobob, fly it to the boat area, land a safe distance away, kill all enemies on foot, DO NOT touch the boat. then go grab your Bob, hook up to the boat and fly over the mountains and drop it at the drop off point. or a nasty little trick - when you get to the boat drop point, drop it in the water near the spot but not on it, then land your Bob in the small parking area next to the pier. attach a sticky bomb to the chopper hull.

then swim and grab the boat and drive it into the zone. this triggers one last Lost MC fight, however they all congregate in that parking area, so wait for the majority to gather around your Bob... then BOOM. only a couple should be left. missions costs $200 (Bob) + $600 (sticky bomb)... reward is $10,500 and ~3800rp on hard if doing it as a repeat.

I've found myself using my Bob for most missions now, just for a bit of fun and different strategy.

• tom_p1980 and Sangers like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by Sangers, 12 December 2013 - 07:48 AM.

a personal Cargobob is a huge benefit in a lot of missions so this is more than worth the effort and money. the Bob spawning in random locations again doesn't mean anything for missions. as mentioned above, in a mission where the objective is to steal a Cargobob, you cant just order one from Pegasus, the game doesn't recognise you having one, which is stupid but then fair enough I suppose.

but there are a heap of missions where the Bob is a great advantage. a good example is Wet Work from Ron, where you have to Steal a boat and you're then meant to drive it through the canyon. easiest way - order your Cargobob, fly it to the boat area, land a safe distance away, kill all enemies on foot, DO NOT touch the boat. then go grab your Bob, hook up to the boat and fly over the mountains and drop it at the drop off point. or a nasty little trick - when you get to the boat drop point, drop it in the water near the spot but not on it, then land your Bob in the small parking area next to the pier. attach a sticky bomb to the chopper hull.

then swim and grab the boat and drive it into the zone. this triggers one last Lost MC fight, however they all congregate in that parking area, so wait for the majority to gather around your Bob... then BOOM. only a couple should be left. missions costs $200 (Bob) + $600 (sticky bomb)... reward is $10,500 and ~3800rp on hard if doing it as a repeat.

I've found myself using my Bob for most missions now, just for a bit of fun and different strategy.

thanks for the tip. hadn't thought about picking up boats.

for car retrieval missions, its almost easier to drive the car to the destination as you're safer in a car from helicopters than in the air in a fragile cargobob.

what about "Teaser Trailer" and "Four Trailers". i wonder if you could pick up the trailers rather than towing them...

could the bob pick up the aircraft in "Landing Gear"

...alot of testing ahead of me.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

Reads post

Logs online

Cargobob removed, no refund.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:07 AM

@ Sangers

sorry for some reason when I try quote your post it wont let me. must be at my end. anyway yeah for Teaser Trailer, you can use the Bob but its pretty hard, a chopper comes as soon as you hook up to the trailer. if you have 2 people, no worries. solo, I'd suggest landing your Bob near the area and using a truck to first hook up to the trailer to trigger the chopper attack, then take it out first. thing is ground enemies also attack so its almost worth just using a semi to steal it.

honestly haven't tried with Four Trailers, but since you're so close to the drop zone would just be easier to drive the trailers.

there are other benefits. in Wet Work again, I used the Bob to take a Daemon back to my apartment and save it before doing the mission so its also good for obtaining mission specific cars or cars that only spawn during missions. shame we cant keep Gang Buritos in our garage anymore.

one thing I haven't tried yet but im dying to, is the mission Bust Out or Busted Out, where you have to rescue someone from a prison bus. would love to come in and Bob the bus right off the road, see if that works haha.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

I don't think its your end as I just tried to quote you and its not working for me either. On Bust out you actually need to kill the driver on the bus to "rescue" the dude! So picking up the bus wont trigger him escaping.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

So how does it feel to have just lost $180,000?

Hope you enjoy your cargobob on missions while you can your gunna lose this sh*t in no time.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

Do you think so? I personally haven't bought it myself. I was wondering if the people the brought it over from SP to MP lost it in the 1.07 patch?

Im dubious as to weather they will be able to get rid of it. Only because its not like its a stored vehicle in your garage but rather something that you need to call a contact for to request a delivery. Im by no means a programmer or really know anything of it its really just speculation but wouldn't they need to rejig the whole of Pegasus to get rid of the cargo bob?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

Do you think so? I personally haven't bought it myself. I was wondering if the people the brought it over from SP to MP lost it in the 1.07 patch?

Im dubious as to weather they will be able to get rid of it. Only because its not like its a stored vehicle in your garage but rather something that you need to call a contact for to request a delivery. Im by no means a programmer or really know anything of it its really just speculation but wouldn't they need to rejig the whole of Pegasus to get rid of the cargo bob?

Not a bad point. I might just wait it out a bit and see what happens.

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

I know R* is going to take them away which is why im not modding my brand new hotknife ( except for a blower and paint ). Im going to drive it around until it's repoed and enjoy every minute. Even with the bad turn radius this thing is COOL, not because i couldn't have it, not because its rare, not because its free, but because its a f*cking hotrod.

• 007Nick700 likes this

AdmiralAugustus
  • AdmiralAugustus

Kush Kloud

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

What's the # for the Karin Snipe?

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:28 AM

Wow I really need to work on my spelling lol.

I will put the question out there though - whoever has glitched the cargobob from SP to MP prior to this work around being discovered and pre 1.07 patch did you lose it post 1.07?

I have 351K at the moment with only a tank to save for really. I might just pop 180K for the cargo bob and live with the consequences if they do get rid of it. Like I say though logic dictates that they wont be able to do anything about it being at Pegasus. We shall see. It is only 180K. 80k made that yesterday farming armoured trucks for an hour and 50K doing missions. Its only really a days work.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:30 AM

"Hey guys do you think the cops will do anything about this huge stash of weed in my shoebox?"

"Yeah bro last week a mate of mine got done over because they found weed in his shoebox. Just put it inside one of your shirts and it will be fine bro they can't do anything if its in a different drawer because it is not in the shoebox"

"Thanks bro"

• Diesleman, M3mn0ch_1987 and regchang like this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:41 AM

I know R* is going to take them away which is why im not modding my brand new hotknife ( except for a blower and paint ). Im going to drive it around until it's repoed and enjoy every minute. Even with the bad turn radius this thing is COOL, not because i couldn't have it, not because its rare, not because its free, but because its a f*cking hotrod.

He'll yeah, I'm just stoked I get a chance to drive one without being molested for ce. Even if you wanted it, it was hard to get. Very few here in aus from my understanding.

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

Ehh.. guys i need a little help here.

It doesn't seem to work for me because asap as i do the O /\ thing, it just clicks away the phone.

it's O X not triangle.....

• Diesleman likes this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

What the **** are O and X anyways on Xbox?

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

What the **** are O and X anyways on Xbox?

O = B

X = A

staticguy
  • staticguy

Street Cat

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'm getting really annoyed here, it just doesn't work for me... really what the hell? it just clicks away my phone -_-

Man, make sure after you click "home", to put the cursor over the page's address, and then hit O and X fast!
It's the only thing i'm seeing that could make it doesn't work!

My case, on 1st try! :lol: Cargobob, Hotknife & Khameleon :santa:

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

Awesome.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

fellas

you can use 21 to get any vehicle on the site free can't you?

correct me if I'm wrong

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

I wonder if this will greatly speed up the Coveted mission?

Just fly down with the bob, grab the container and off we go, downside is you'll get shot to sh*t. Still I might give it a try and see if it's possible.

I blew about 6k on mods for it, but in the end I just swapped it out.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

You would need to collect the cargo bob from the spawn location from Pegasus so I seriously doubt it as you spawn on the hill near the objective.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:41 AM

So how does it feel to have just lost $180,000?

Hope you enjoy your cargobob on missions while you can your gunna lose this sh*t in no time.

$200k is just loose change. I made half of that back just last night.

You would need to collect the cargo bob from the spawn location from Pegasus so I seriously doubt it as you spawn on the hill near the objective.

Good point, never thought of that.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

FYI it's numbers 1, 5 and 6 (if I remember correctly) for the Buzzard, Tank and Cargobob.

what're the numbers to get each for free, if I may ask?

I'd experiment myself but I'm not turning my PS3 on at 11:30 when the fan blows loud, tomorrow's the day ^_^

Don't know tbh, I can afford to buy them full price. Although numbers 20 and 21 sound familiar.

If it isn't available through the stores in Single Player or Multiplayer, it CANNOT be obtained through this method. Therefore, STOP ASKING FOR LAZER CODES!

f*cking idiots...

Thank you for that unnecessarily offensive post.

f*cking idiots...

Hey bro can you tell me the code for the lazer, thanks bro :)

:lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users