Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free-aim getting 25% more RP. Got to be happy with that.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
261 replies to this topic
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

It is not a cheat when EVERYONE has the option at it. That is common sense. As far as you say I am going backward that is your opinion also. We could possibly get along if the mud slinging would stop.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 December 2013 - 05:33 PM.

Honestly, if you are not bored of letting the game play itself then you must be really bad at free aim OR never tried free aim.

There is a third option, I don't care about free aiming as much as you do.

To me free aim is just normal tho.  What ever point you are trying to make it always starts for me at ground zero. Which is manual aim.

I don't really care about FREE AIM either. But when AUTO AIM is brought into the mix then its an automatic... WTF and WHY?

Also to me a good free aim player is someone who doesn't have that voice in the back of their head saying "Use AA its easier".

I don't care if it takes a million bullets for someone to hit the broad side of a barn.  That person is already automatically better then any aim bot user. :D

• FasterThanYou likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Free aiming makes one a better person? Please extrapolate.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

So we already knew that you can´t shoot, and now we know you can´t drive either apparently.

Just have a look at the Vinewood Nights race World Record if you really are that retarded than you think a Sultan is faster off-road than an Entity in this game. Or go out there yourself and do the second half of the track yourself with both cars and check how full of sh*t you are.   

BTW, you´ve been arguing semantics for half a page now. You look desperate. Do what your Mr.Mouse friend did and stop trying so hard. It´s better stepping back and looking like an idiot than posting stupid stuff and give comfirmation you indeed are. . 
On the yoga stuff, you´re probably not that ignorant, you are playing dumb, and in a pretty lame way. 

Pretty telling the auto aim brigade always avoid the topics and move goalposts all the time. Wonder why.

All the above was a subjective opinion. Either you are too young to understand the concept, or so myopic in your view that you think you opinion ARE facts. If it's the first, you will grow out of in time. If its the second, well that is just called delusion.

Reminds me of my dog going after the stick I threw again, and again, and again with that excitement face everytime.

I'm not attacking you personally.Look everyone is just stating opinions..this silly discussion shouldn't be taken so seriously that unnecessary and ineffective insults are tossed around.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 December 2013 - 05:34 PM.

It is not a cheat when EVERYONE has the option at it. That is common sense. As far as you say I am going backward that is your opinion also. We could possibly get along if the mud slinging would stop.

So if every ones taking steroids then its not cheating?  

Cheating is cheating.. Don't care if its an option....   The norm in 99% of all games that involve shooting is that aim bots are cheats.  R* has what, 3 online games that cling to AA as a setting...

Does the rules stop at R*? 

When I use AA, just for laughs I can automatically see the cheating in action.   Its waaaaay to much.  Might as well be called the street sweeper option because everything in sight can be locked and dropped in seconds.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

GTAO PS4 HERE I COME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

If everyone is using steroids thats called a level playing field.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 17 December 2013 - 05:43 PM.

To me free aim is just normal tho.  
I don't really care about FREE AIM either. But when AUTO AIM is brought into the mix then its an automatic... WTF and WHY?

:D

No we are getting somewhere. TO YOU. To others, meh...

The latter is a question for Rockstar...But unlike you my sensibilities aren't offended by it being in the game. I'm fine with free and auto aim servers.

So if every ones taking steroids then its not cheating?  

You use a lot of logical fallacies to bolster your arguments, you realize this, right?

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

All the above was a subjective opinion. Either you are too young to understand the concept, or so myopic in your view that you think you opinion ARE facts. If it's the first, you will grow out of in time. If its the second, well that is just called delusion.

You Sir are a 1st class idiot. Cars performance is measured by the time they take going from A to B. And time is a measurable thing. So saying an Entity is better off-road than a SUV is NOT subjective. The clock says so, not me.

An Entity -any supercar in fact- can go faster from A to B through gravel paths (and even outside any path) than an SUV or a 4WD sportcar.

If you can´t grasp this not surprise you have fun pressing two triggers.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:03 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 17 December 2013 - 06:06 PM.

An Entity -any supercar in fact- can go faster from A to B through gravel paths (and even outside any path) than an SUV or a 4WD sportcar.

If you can´t grasp this not surprise you have fun pressing two triggers.

I'm not a sir and I will again ignore the insult since this isn't a serious enough topic to get upset about. But, you switched arguments again, just as before...

You said in your experience driving (which would be anecdotal evidence and thus the conclusion would be subjective opinion) the Entity handled better. Now, the new "evidence" is the world records posted on the site, in a game where people can and do mod the cars to go faster/not roll, jump higher or more succinctly, hack the driving mechanic?
That's the evidence?

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 17 December 2013 - 06:22 PM.

You said in your experience driving (which would be anecdotal evidence and thus the conclusion would be subjective opinion) the Entity handled better. Now, the new "evidence" is the world records posted on the site, in a game where people can and do mod the cars to go faster/not roll, jump higher or more succinctly, hack the driving mechanic?
That's the evidence?

Really, stop barking nonsense, mate. Forget about modders and hackers.

Just grab a stupid Entity yourself (any super actually), and time trial a few laps around a track where gravel paths are a big part of the lap. The repeat the process with a Sultan.

Then realize how UTTERLY stupid you are even bothering discussing this.  :miranda:

And let me remind you, I didn´t change subjects. I used this super-SUV thing to show you how there is stuff in the game that makes no sense at all. YOU claimed the example veracity was wrong, which is gobsmacking. And here we are. 

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 17 December 2013 - 06:30 PM.

Really, stop barking nonsense, mate. Forget about modders and hackers.

Just grab a stupid Entity yourself (any super actually), and time trial a few laps around a track where gravel paths are a big part of the lap. The repeat the process with a Sultan.

Then realize how UTTERLY stupid you are even bothering discussing this.  :miranda:

I already have and I repeat myself, Sultan RS handles better. Note, I didn't say the Entity was terrible on off road, but in my experience the Sultan RS handles better. This again is my subjective opinion.

YOU changed the argument (straw man) not me, to world records. And if that is your metric, my question is, do you really think someone could do a 5 second lap on Criminal Records without hacking the driving mechanic? That is the number #1 position on the site after all.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 17 December 2013 - 06:35 PM.

I already have and I repeat myself, Sultan RS handles better. Note, I didn't say the Entity was terrible on off road, but in my experience the Sultan RS handles better. This again is my subjective opinion.

YOU changed the argument (straw man) not me, to world records. And if that is your metric, my question is, do you really think someone could do a 5 second lap on Criminal Records without hacking the driving mechanic? That is the number #1 position on the site after all.

Clock is objective. It doesn´t matter what me or you say. It matters what it says. So you can bark all you want, you´re wrong. Supercars are way better off-road, and the clock is there to show it.

World Records wasn´t the subject. World Records was a way to show you how much better a Super is offroading than a Sultan.

And yes, it´s flawed, because WRs are done by cheaters as you say. But I can show you in 1000 different ways. Try it yourself. Or race me. Or I´ll try it. Or make anyone else try it.

Result will be the same. Supercar will come out on top by a healthy margin. And you´ll get comfirmation you´re an absolut idiot even bothering discussing this. 

Supercars are better off-road than SUVs and even a rally car (Sultan). The same way than a road bicycle is faster down Chiliad than a Mountain bike (equally ridiculous). And you must be the last fool that still doesn´t know it by now.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 17 December 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Direct quote from R* on lastest patch. Now all the autoaimers please read carefully because this concerns you.

• There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, CTF, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.

Note the bit at the end about more skill.

Now what was I talking about again....Ah yes.... f*ck off and die with the rest of the sub human scum that populate GTA lobbies.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

And let me remind you, I didn´t change subjects. I used this super-SUV thing to show you how there is stuff in the game that makes no sense at all. YOU claimed the example veracity was wrong, which is gobsmacking. And here we are.

Well, actually, you did. Because you were trying to make an inelegant point about things not having a point in the game using Yoga as an example. I corrected your assertion by explaining what the point was (raising Michael's stat) you then switched arguments to say it wasn't an effective way to raise the stat. Which is a different argument. This is also when you went off into this Entity tangent.

Clock is objective. And yes, it´s flawed, because WRs are done by cheaters as you say.

The clock can't be an objective fact if the system can be gamed. These two statements are at odds with each other. This is the very definition of a logical fallacy.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

By now it´s evident you´re not interested in facts or anything further than denying what a group of posters say, even if these things are obvious and SO easy to check. So I take you´re just butthurt (THIS is subjective, so you know the difference, next time pay attention on school).

Also, the yoga point and the super vs SUV one are in the EXACT SAME post, and it´s there for everyone interested to see. So you´re full of it there again.

Look, you´re free to keep up making yourself look like a fool denying obvious facts and throwing all sorts of laughable excuses and nonsense statements. 

If by any remote chance, you have any interest in ACTUALLY finding out which one is a better off-roader, a super, a SUV, or a Sultan, go out there and try yourself. Lap some off-rosd circuits with them. No one is going to cheat your in-game clock mate (here you went from retard to full retard, nicely done  :lol: )

Cheers.  

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

By now it´s evident you´re not interested in facts or anything further than denying what a group of posters say, even if these things are obvious and SO easy to check. So I take you´re just butthurt (THIS is subjective, so you know the difference, next time pay attention on school).

Also, the yoga point and the super vs SUV one are in the EXACT SAME post, and it´s there for everyone interested to see. So you´re full of it there again.

Look, you´re free to keep up making yourself look like a fool denying obvious facts and throwing all sorts of laughable excuses and nonsense statements. 

If by any remote chance, you have any interest in ACTUALLY finding out which one is a better off-roader, a super, a SUV, or a Sultan, go out there and try yourself. Lap some off-rosd circuits with them. No one is going to cheat your in-game clock mate (here you went from retard to full retard, nicely done  :lol: )

Cheers.

But I repeat myself again. I have tried them both. I stand by my observation of the Entity vs Sultan RS in off road handling.

Of course the Yoga rebuttal and Entity example were in the same post. Doesn't change the fact that you switched arguments twice. Maybe you are easily confused. I am not.

As to being upset or as you colorfully stated, "butthurt". A typical sign someone is upset is hurling insults in an attempt to personalize a discussion. In other words, methinks you are projecting.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Free-Aimers look down upon the auto-Aimers yet the free Aimers run around with LMAO...shotguns!!!

SOME SKILL HUH?

Your assumption is asinine. I free aim and rarely use shotgun, or even see others using shotgun unless within punch distance.

Your just a butthurt, auto aim, panty waist. Go cry to yo momma.

yeah I'm butthurt that YOU make it harder on yourself and I make it easier to kill people,

Dude... Just S T FU.. 

I can't even read what your typing due to your horrible posting style.

But the bottom line is FREE AIM is not hard.  Im not making it harder, FREE AIM is the norm. 

But AUTO AIM is sooooo f*ckin easy that a blind, stuck in the basement Stevie Wonder could still shoot the wings off a fly at 200 yards....With his eyes closed.  :p

So again.. Keep fighting the good fight for that AIM BOT bruuthaaa...lol

Free aimers have nothing to do but piss and moan...due to the empty lobbies and no other dbags to play with.

Not true.... Its not totally empty, infact the quality of players is waaay better in free aim.  Of course there are a TON more dumbass's is AA.  You guys prove that every time you post.

Exactly.....AIM BOT kicks you ass every time so you have to menstruate every time someone calls you an asshole for choosing the harder way to play even if we are all given the choice. That is the bottom line, Princess.
Id chew your little Free-Aim ass with my AIM BOT and all you could do is cry about it.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

ugotsmoked, on 17 Dec 2013 - 6:30 PM, said:

I joined free aim and my charitable donations went trough the roof

also I volunteer three times a week to help the poor and sick

thank god for free-aim making me a better person

• Miss Malevolent likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 17 December 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Direct quote from R* on lastest patch. Now all the autoaimers please read carefully because this concerns you.

• There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, CTF, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.

Note the bit at the end about more skill.

Now what was I talking about again....Ah yes.... f*ck off and die with the rest of the sub human scum that populate GTA lobbies.

Enjoy your 25% more RP...its obvious Rockstar was like....God damn, these assholes are crying that they are getting their assess handed to them (why else make a fuss about eliminating auto-aim) so lets do something for them....lets give them more RP so they can stop crying like raped little prison bitches.

ugotsmoked, on 17 Dec 2013 - 6:30 PM, said:

I joined free aim and my charitable donations went trough the roof
also I volunteer three times a week to help the poor and sick

thank god for free-aim making me a better person

I also fed the poor thanks to my new FREE-AIM LIFESTYLE!! and when a homeless guy said he used Auto-Aim I spit in his hot cocoa. LMAO.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:30 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 December 2013 - 12:23 PM.

I never bitched about consoles being hard to aim with. I always said that I`d take the mouse over the controller and I REFUSE to build up "controller aiming skills" in this piece of sh*t game. If you would look in my posting history you will see that I am playing Battlefield 4 with free aim :)

And you need to underline - console skill, which is inferior to PC skill. You can easily disapprove this by pointing out to any PC FPS clan that won anything noteworthy using controllers against mice. 

Example: Clan A beat Clan B in the Finals of The International, using PS3 controllers for Windows.

This isn't a console VS PC topic you dumb ass.. So S T F U already.

Your posts just keep getting more retarded. Why even bother posting anymore?

LMAO.

At this point I just want everybody to see your arguments for free aim.

You see, your original goal was to get more people to use it, so your servers won`t be so empty, or your deathmatches to have more folks in them. From the "it`s more fun, use it" from the start, you are now at "retarded, STFU, dumb ass and I am entitled to better rewards". I considered giving it a try once... now I`ll never move over, not if they give 700% more RP for it. You got so busy making foam at the mouth that you forgot why you were doing it, sir. 

Worthy of a note is also the fact that I don`t give a sh*t about what others say about my property and what I do with said property. I am still playing AA and will continue playing AA in all future GTA games I`ll get. You can`t believe how hilarious this is - being told by a nobody, sweared at, even, because I do whatever I please with my own property.

Now, swear some more at the players that you want to be playing with.. makes a great argument. Thing is, we (AA players and our full lobbies) don`t need you. You, on the other hand, might just need some of us. I wouldn`t spit where I want to be sleeping...

Yes its my opinion that aim bots is a cheat that doesn't belong in games where shooting makes up for more then 50% of the game play.

And honestly... Nearly 99% of game devs agree with me.

Stop lying. 99% of all the console games have some form or another of assisted aim. NOT having said assisted aim is the exception, not the other way around. And ANY assisted form of aiming IS an aimbot. They can be more on the automatic aiming or not, but they ARE aimbots nonetheless.

Terrell
  • Terrell

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

Sometimes you get in a groove, and just start auto head shotting NPCs 10 in a row, then when you stop to think about it, you completely lose your focus, and get killed at full life by a lost member screaming "I'm gonna kill you, and then go blaze!"

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:12 AM

Thanks for the useless necro bump. :dozing:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users