Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free-aim getting 25% more RP. Got to be happy with that.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
261 replies to this topic
FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:54 AM Edited by FasterThanYou, 17 December 2013 - 12:59 AM.

Your subjective anecdotal evidence that the Entity handles better off road is just that, subjective. My experience has not been the same. My subjective anecdotal evidence is that the Sultan RS handles better than the Entity off road.

So we already knew that you can´t shoot, and now we know you can´t drive either apparently.

Just have a look at the Vinewood Nights race World Record if you really are that retarded than you think a Sultan is faster off-road than an Entity in this game. Or go out there yourself and do the second half of the track yourself with both cars and check how full of sh*t you are.   

BTW, you´ve been arguing semantics for half a page now. You look desperate. Do what your Mr.Mouse friend did and stop trying so hard. It´s better stepping back and looking like an idiot than posting stupid stuff and give comfirmation you indeed are. . 

On the yoga stuff, you´re probably not that ignorant, you are playing dumb, and in a pretty lame way. 

Pretty telling the auto aim brigade always avoid the topics and move goalposts all the time. Wonder why. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 December 2013 - 03:58 PM.

So we should all be forced to use an AIM BOT?   Because your ways true definition in this matter is AIM BOT.

Your point seems to be.. "People should be able to play how they want'.

Mine is, "They should be able to play how they want without a f*ckin silly ass aim bot playing for them."

Actually, your point seems to be:

"I reject a game mechanic put in the game that I had no hand in designing. And while I was given the choice to disable the game mechanic and play the game as I see fit, I don't think anyone else should be allowed to use the default settings because I don't like and/or use them. I don't care how hypocritical my stance is (since I had a choice in how to play my game but I'm uninterested in anyone else having a choice). Anyone that disagrees with me is lazy, a chimp or *insert random passive aggressive insult aimed at shaming people into playing free aim*."

Well this is auto aim we are talking about.  In the end thats exactly the point.  Its an aim bot.

IM not sure what the correct word is to describe someone who uses an aim bot and enjoys it. Lazy, chimp, what ever...

Sure it comes of as an insult.   Because to me its insulting to even have an aim bot considered an option.  And I can't see any reason to even consider using it... At all.  Unless you have no fingers or are blind.

Even last night.  I played races in in AA so I could get into some packed races easier.  For a joke I decided to go on a shooting rampage.  It was by far the easiest and dumbest thing I've ever seen.   I was peeling caps like bananas.

I didn't even know where most of the cops where.  In AA I trusted an I was just locking on to them all over the place, killing them left and right with a SNS.  By mistake I even killed a random player...lol

This^.... This is what you guys are defending tooth an nail?   This is what you guys get offended over when people mock it and consider it cheating.  Daquq?

I could only imagine missions and death matches.  Id probably need some redbulls and a sack of cocaine to stay awake.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Daqfuq is the point of what you posted exactly?....lol

that you clown ass free aimers, higher than thou assholes think you are accomplishing anything by pumping your chests that you FREE AIM.....like we give a f*ck if you make it harder on yourself.

Id piss all over your free aim and still sleep well at night.
This isn't real life, its a video game...but of course with your 12 year old comprehension skills.....I don't expect much understanding.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Daqfuq is the point of what you posted exactly?....lol

that you clown ass free aimers, higher than thou assholes think you are accomplishing anything by pumping your chests that you FREE AIM.....

Free aim... AKA manual aim is the norm in over 99% of all games that have shooting involved.

It would be retarded to 'pump' my chest.. Since manual aim is just normal aim.

It would also be retarded as f*ck for Auto Aim players to accuse manual aim players of thinking they are "higher then tho"

Manual Aim is the norm.  AA is f*ckin' cheat mechanic.

Free aim is the standard bar.  Dumbass.

But keep on fighting the good fight for Auto Aim,  bruthaaaa...lol

• A J likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 17 December 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Free-Aimers look down upon the auto-Aimers yet the free Aimers run around with LMAO...shotguns!!!

SOME SKILL HUH?

Your assumption is asinine. I free aim and rarely use shotgun, or even see others using shotgun unless within punch distance.

Your just a butthurt, auto aim, panty waist. Go cry to yo momma.

yeah I'm butthurt that YOU make it harder on yourself and I make it easier to kill people, since I'm not trying to get an invisible trophy or some community pat on the back. Hahahaha.
I don't combat roll....do you? Oh you do? That would make you a pussy, but only if I was using YOUR f*cking logic.

And if you had any reading ability, you would have read where I have excluded those FREE AIMERS who actually use skill by using handguns and not running around with shotguns. But regardless, you are so much better than me since you FREE-AIM.
And you would also have read that I began using FREE AIM in GTA 5 like I did in GTA 4 but quickly realized....why am I making things harder on myself when Rockstar gives me an option? I'm not trying to become KING GTA or have anything to prove to myself over a video game.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Free aimers have nothing to do but piss and moan...due to the empty lobbies and no other dbags to play with.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 December 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Free-Aimers look down upon the auto-Aimers yet the free Aimers run around with LMAO...shotguns!!!

SOME SKILL HUH?

Your assumption is asinine. I free aim and rarely use shotgun, or even see others using shotgun unless within punch distance.

Your just a butthurt, auto aim, panty waist. Go cry to yo momma.

yeah I'm butthurt that YOU make it harder on yourself and I make it easier to kill people,

Dude... Just S T FU.. 

I can't even read what your typing due to your horrible posting style.

But the bottom line is FREE AIM is not hard.  Im not making it harder, FREE AIM is the norm. 

But AUTO AIM is sooooo f*ckin easy that a blind, stuck in the basement Stevie Wonder could still shoot the wings off a fly at 200 yards....With his eyes closed.  :p

So again.. Keep fighting the good fight for that AIM BOT bruuthaaa...lol

Free aimers have nothing to do but piss and moan...due to the empty lobbies and no other dbags to play with.

Not true.... Its not totally empty, infact the quality of players is waaay better in free aim.  Of course there are a TON more dumbass's is AA.  You guys prove that every time you post.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Think I am a dumbass all you want...Good thing for me I do not give a flying f*ck what you think.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

Think I am a dumbass all you want...Good thing for me I do not give a flying f*ck what you think.

Sure you do.... If not, why do you keep responding?

See what I mean?...lol

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Not true.... Its not totally empty, infact the quality of players is waaay better in free aim.  Of course there are a TON more dumbass's is AA.  You guys prove that every time you post.

In that topic, I´m really happy with the matchmaking after last patch. 80% of times you end up in a lobby with 12+ players.

Before patch, matchmaking was overcooking it only taking you to a session with friends/crew members. Now it´s spot on. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

I am done responding.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

In that topic, I´m really happy with the matchmaking after last patch. 80% of times you end up in a lobby with 12+ players.

Before patch, matchmaking was overcooking it only taking you to a session with friends/crew members. Now it´s spot on. 

Ya its a lot better now.  Not sure if the reward bonus or the match making.

But death matches have been a lot easier to find now.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 17 December 2013 - 05:22 PM.

Well this is auto aim we are talking about.  In the end thats exactly the point.  Its an aim bot.

IM not sure what the correct word is to describe someone who uses an aim bot and enjoys it. Lazy, chimp, what ever...

Sure it comes of as an insult.   Because to me its insulting to even have an aim bot considered an option.  And I can't see any reason to even consider using it... At all.  Unless you have no fingers or are blind.

Even last night.  I played races in in AA so I could get into some packed races easier.  For a joke I decided to go on a shooting rampage.  It was by far the easiest and dumbest thing I've ever seen.   I was peeling caps like bananas.

I didn't even know where most of the cops where.  In AA I trusted an I was just locking on to them all over the place, killing them left and right with a SNS.  By mistake I even killed a random player...lol

This^.... This is what you guys are defending tooth an nail?   This is what you guys get offended over when people mock it and consider it cheating.  Daquq?

I could only imagine missions and death matches.  Id probably need some redbulls and a sack of cocaine to stay awake.

Your opinions are just that, YOUR OPINIONS. The reason why you don't understand why anyone would be okay with a game mechanic aiming for them is YOU'RE NOT EVERYONE. Why is this not a simple point to grasp? It should be and yet post after post you keep asking people why they don't think ad you do.

And it doesn't just "come off as a insult", it is an insult. You're just doing it in a passive aggressive way as to pretend like others are getting their shorts in a twist. Pretending like people hurling insults back at you is coming out of left field as though you are an injured party just trying to discuss things "rationally". This is why people start throwing around the word elitist. But to me it seems less elitist and more like a drama queen tantrum:

*stamps feet* "Why isn't everyone agreeing with me on this?"

Dunno how old you are, but you will learn in life not everyone is going to agree with your opinion. And that does not negate your opinion nor does it negate theirs. You will just never agree. And guess what? The world will keep spinning.

And as another post said, there is a fair amount of free aiming in auto aim, like drivebys, sniping, and if you are too far away....etc. Which is why my stat says I have over 4,000 free aim kills. So, nope...I don't care about doing it ALL the time.

Don't care about the additional RP.
Don't care about challenging myself.
Don't care that the "Aimbot" is aiming for me.
Don't care about the passive aggressive insults trying to "shame" (as if a forum post about a GAME could)me into trying free aim.

None of the above move me one iota to try...cause unlike you I am not bored with the game aiming for me. And never have been and never will be.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Well said...their lack of logic is astounding.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

I am not bored with the game aiming for me. And never have been and never will be.

Reminds me of my dog going after the stick I threw again, and again, and again with that excitement face everytime. 

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

'But AUTO AIM is sooooo f*ckin easy that a blind, stuck in the basement Stevie Wonder could still shoot the wings off a fly at 200 yards....With his eyes closed.  

haha, well said Vooodu  :lol:

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Children resulting to.insults...again.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Your opinions are just that, YOUR OPINIONS.

None of the above move me one iota to try...cause unlike you I am not bored with the game aiming for me. And never have been and never will be.

Ok what ever... 

Yes its my opinion that aim bots is a cheat that doesn't belong in games where shooting makes up for more then 50% of the game play.

And honestly... Nearly 99% of game devs agree with me.

Are these game devs BAD for not allowing cheats to be used easily in their games?

Honestly, if you are not bored of letting the game play itself then you must be really bad at free aim OR never tried free aim.

If I only ever used AA and never played with FREE AIM id probably be stubborn like you with the same perception of it like you.  

But once you play the actual game by aiming yourself, for a while.  Its next to impossible to consider an aim bot as an option.  Let alone fun...

I am done responding.

5 mins later.....

Well said...their lack of logic is astounding.

lol...

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Opinions vary.
I am done responding to free aimers...fixed it myself.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

You were done like half a page ago. You keep comming. I think the Impotent Rage avatar fitted you better.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Opinions vary.
I am done responding to free aimers...fixed it myself.

How about stop responding to FREE AIM threads?

You don't even use free aim.  Yet you tend to be all over these free aim threads like a horny fly on big turd.  Funny thing is all you do is complain about the smell the whole time.

Caninepack10
  • Caninepack10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by Caninepack10, 17 December 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Okaaay, I see you guys are already going at each other... I will say this-

I played the whole single player campaing with auto aim and it was ok( I just thought that was the only mode)

I then went online and a friend invited me thus my aim mode changed. I got killed 3 times, then did 2 survivals and that was the learning curve of free aim, saying its hard to get good at or even master is an overstatement. This is a game, you are right, we play to have fun but if you try having a 1x1 on auto aim and then on free aim, one of the two will give you way more satisfaction because you actually did it on your own. This is very basic, its more fun to do crap on your own than just looking at sh*t happening and that is why we game instead of just watching movies. If you prefere auto aim, good for you and I hope you keep doing what you like but if you have not tried both aim modes, please do. I think making up your own mind will be more effective than some noob yelling the awnsers at you but please, again, make up your own mind and atleast try them.

Thanks - The Pack

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

You were done like half a page ago. You keep comming. I think the Impotent Rage avatar fitted you better.

Ya.. I like him better with the Impotent Rage avatar too.

Punisher is more of a manual aim type of guy...lol

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:10 PM

I have tried both.

Caninepack10
  • Caninepack10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

For how long?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 December 2013 - 05:15 PM.

I then went online and a friend invited me thus my aim mode changed. I got killed 3 times, then did 2 survivals and that was the learning curve of free aim, saying its hard to get good at or even master is an overstatement. This is a game, you are right, we play to have fun but if you try having a 1x1 on auto aim and then on free aim, one of the two will give you way more satisfaction because you actually did it on your own.

I had to literally bribe a friend with a bag of chronic to switch to free aim.

OMG... he was so stubborn and annoying to deal with when it came to AA. Almost had to slap him...lol.

When he first started playing all he would do is complain about:

"How its not like AA"..... "OMG" this.. and "WTF" that when he missed and played like an IDIOT RAMBO and died constantly.   That 1st week he was such a bitchy bitch about it.

After a week he never complained again...  And he got a lot better.  And when he did decide to try AA again with another of his friends he saw the light.

"OMG Auto Aim is so much bullsh*t" he said.    ...I told him so.   lol

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

Months...red dead...max payne 3...half of sp on V...just prefer the other way is all...hard for some folks to understand.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Months...red dead...max payne 3...half of sp on V...just prefer the other way is all...hard for some folks to understand.

Well dude... That's like going backwards.  Of course its hard to understand.   I personally can't do it, AA is just to laughable for me to even begin to enjoy.

I can jump on a car roof an blindly murder 10 cops in under a second.  Hows that even fun?

But what ever man.    Its your choice.  But its easy to understand that your choice has a name called "AIM BOT".

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Honestly, if you are not bored of letting the game play itself then you must be really bad at free aim OR never tried free aim.

There is a third option, I don't care about free aiming as much as you do.
I free aim in the "aimbot" (as you call them) servers. All you need to do to free aim is hold the aim half way, then you control the aim. So, yes I have tried. As to the, "you must be bad"...dunno what your subjective opinion is on what would make a "good" free aimer, so that is irrelevant.

Caninepack10
  • Caninepack10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Free aim vs Npc's will be hard at times, that is why I said you should try and fight a player but I guess it depends on what you are looking for in the game. I like pvp, so I feel Free aim is actually the most fair choice for me but if you dont like pvp that much I can understand useing the AA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users