Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free-aim getting 25% more RP. Got to be happy with that.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
261 replies to this topic
Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 16 December 2013 - 06:20 PM.

AA is an aim bot.  People who use it are clearly a part of the community that prefers the path of least resistance.

Free aim..AKA Manual aim makes up the majority of the actual games, hence that community in general is bigger since manual aim is the norm.

R* created this rift in their games by allowing a cheat mechanic to be an option.

Id like to know why I should be forced to play with an aim bot?  Since free aim is not hard, why should I be forced into cheating? 

People in general are stupid.    Theres a reason why lvl 100s are still playing criminal records 1 lap races.  If I was forced to used Auto AIm id fall asleep and quit playing.  I don't need a cheat mechanic to play a game.  I don't care if I miss 99% of my shots.  Theres is no point to AA ever...

There is a point, as Rockstar put it in the game. However you have to change the default settings to play free aim, and thus you are not playing the game as intended. So, I agree that everyone should play the game one way as intended. My way.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

Free-Aimers look down upon the auto-Aimers yet the free Aimers run around with LMAO...shotguns!!!

SOME SKILL HUH?

Its still more skill then an aim mode that has absolutely no skill involved via Auto Aim.. Besides its still free aim.

It doesn't matter what f*ckin' gun you use. 

OMG he used a shot gun... SOOOO f*ckIN WHAT?????

Shotguns need to reload and are next to useless at a certain range.  If certain guns make you cry then play death matches with NO SHOT GUNS and pick ups only. 

You people will cry about anything.    OMG free aimer used shot guns.   Mean while in AA there are people pulling off head shots with SNS's while people drive by at over 100 mph.

Shhhhhaaad up...

Please...only the ARABS play FREE AIM with handguns. Most of the FREE AIM lobbies I have tried...shotgun maps all day.
Please....FREE AIM takes skill with a shotgun...IF YOU ARE GOING FOR HEAD SHOTS.

And if you are being killed by someone in a car going 100 MPH because the OPTION Exists....and you don't adapt...well who is the dumbass for being a free-aim tough guy.....I bet you
That's all.

Is that supposed to make any sense?   lol

I hope that's all, you hurt my brain.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

Cheating is gaining an unfair advantage over somebody else. If everybody is using auto aim, how can it be cheating?

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

So basically, reloading is why you guys die in FREE-AIM?
Otherwise none of you would die ever?

Got it.

No you didn´t. And you start sounding like a retard. So if you´re interested in some discussion, cut the crap out.

Combat shotgun has no place in the game because it has the advantages of a shotgun no reloading time, thus rendering useless any other short range weapon like the SMGs, wrecking the balance in short distance firefights.

Got it now? Hope so.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Vooodu, 16 December 2013 - 06:24 PM.

AA is an aim bot.  People who use it are clearly a part of the community that prefers the path of least resistance.

Free aim..AKA Manual aim makes up the majority of the actual games, hence that community in general is bigger since manual aim is the norm.

R* created this rift in their games by allowing a cheat mechanic to be an option.

Id like to know why I should be forced to play with an aim bot?  Since free aim is not hard, why should I be forced into cheating? 

People in general are stupid.    Theres a reason why lvl 100s are still playing criminal records 1 lap races.  If I was forced to used Auto AIm id fall asleep and quit playing.  I don't need a cheat mechanic to play a game.  I don't care if I miss 99% of my shots.  Theres is no point to AA ever...

There is a point, as Rockstar put it in the game. However you have to change the default settings to play free aim, and thus you are not playing the game ad intended. So, I agree that everyone should play the game one way as intended. My way.

So we should all be forced to use an AIM BOT?   Because your ways true definition in this matter is AIM BOT.

Your point seems to be.. "People should be able to play how they want'.

Mine is, "They should be able to play how they want without a f*ckin silly ass aim bot playing for them."

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Good analogy.

Forcing auto aim on everyone would be like forcing you to play that sh*tty race despite having a map full of nice places to race in.

Doesn't matter. If you believe there shouldn't be a choice (and if you are not one of those people then this comment does not apply to you), I believe the same. I mean, I haven't had a horse in this race. But seeing all the calls by free aimers that auto aim should be removed. I think, free aim should be removed, as it was never the default aiming system to begin with, thus it is not playing the game as intended.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

There is a point, as Rockstar put it in the game.

Not everything in the game has a point.

Like Yoga. 

Or 4WD SUVs in a World where the Entity is the best off-roader.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by Vooodu, 16 December 2013 - 06:23 PM.

No one cares what the either side thinks so the thread can be closed.

Oooh,, but you seem to care in all these threads.  It burns you up inside for some weird reason...

You love to post in FREE AIM threads, insult them and just be angry at free aim players in general. 

Also, if no one cares then why do threads like this have the most dumbest AA users ever posting the most retarded sh*t I've ever read constantly?

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

There is a point, as Rockstar put it in the game.

Not everything in the game has a point.

Like Yoga. 

Or 4WD SUVs in a World where the Entity is the best off-roader.
Yoga has a point, it build's Michael's stamina/strength.

That Entity comment is subjective.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Yoga has a point, it build's Michael's stamina/strength.

That Entity comment is subjective.

So do many other activities, which are also enjoyable to play. Rendering Yoga pointless.

The Entity comment is objective, it´s a measurable thing. I can clear off-road races faster in that thing than in cars made for these roads. I can also climb steep grassy surfaces with it easier than with a Baller.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

I dont care about most threads...I am trying to help you free aimers to RELAX.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

No you didn´t. And you start sounding like a retard. So if you´re interested in some discussion, cut the crap out.

Combat shotgun has no place in the game because it has the advantages of a shotgun no reloading time, thus rendering useless any other short range weapon like the SMGs, wrecking the balance in short distance firefights.

Got it now? Hope so.

Retard, me?
yeah I'm not the one getting shot in the face and using RE-LOADING as an excuse to my ineptitude and blame for making harder on myself by going FREE-AIM to prove to MYSELF that I HAVE A VIDEO GAME SHOOTING SKILL.
hahahaha.....the retard would be you, Sister.
We aren't HACKING OR GLITCHING Auto-Aim, Princess.
Its made available not just for the un-skilled but for anyone who doesn't have to prove to themselves or worst than that, OTHERS that FREE AIM is an accomplishment of some sort. Whats next? Eliminate TURBO? hahahahahhaa....
"I don't use turbo...Rockstar should remove it...its unfair to THOSE OF US WHO DONT WANT TO USE IT."
Is that next?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

I dont care about most threads...I am trying to help you free aimers to RELAX.

Well, if you really wanna help.  Start auto rolling me some doobs.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

No thanks Cheech..m

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

Got it now? Hope so.

Retard, me?
yeah I'm not the one getting shot in the face and using RE-LOADING as an excuse to my ineptitude and blame for making harder on myself by going FREE-AIM to prove to MYSELF that I HAVE A VIDEO GAME SHOOTING SKILL.
hahahaha.....the retard would be you, Sister.
We aren't HACKING OR GLITCHING Auto-Aim, Princess.
Its made available not just for the un-skilled but for anyone who doesn't have to prove to themselves or worst than that, OTHERS that FREE AIM is an accomplishment of some sort. Whats next? Eliminate TURBO? hahahahahhaa....
"I don't use turbo...Rockstar should remove it...its unfair to THOSE OF US WHO DONT WANT TO USE IT."
Is that next?

Wow....  Pretty much followed the basic rules of retarded posts.

Avoids the actual topic.  Semi changes the topic.  Flips over the table. Throws mild temper tantrum and thinks hes made his point. Drops the mic and leaves.

Amazing.... :D

Daqfuq is the point of what you posted exactly?....lol

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 16 December 2013 - 07:50 PM.

So do many other activities, which are also enjoyable to play. Rendering Yoga pointless.

The Entity comment is objective, it´s a measurable thing. I can clear off-road races faster in that thing than in cars made for these roads. I can also climb steep grassy surfaces with it easier than with a Baller.

That wasn't your argument.
Your argument was that there was no point. But there is, thus that argument is wrong. Your new argument, that there are more effective ways to raise the stat, is valid. But that wasn't the original argument.

Your subjective anecdotal evidence that the Entity handles better off road is just that, subjective. My experience has not been the same. My subjective anecdotal evidence is that the Sultan RS handles better than the Entity off road.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 16 December 2013 - 09:32 PM.

So we should all be forced to use an AIM BOT?   Because your ways true definition in this matter is AIM BOT.

Your point seems to be.. "People should be able to play how they want'.

Mine is, "They should be able to play how they want without a f*ckin silly ass aim bot playing for them."

Actually, your point seems to be:

"I reject a game mechanic put in the game that I had no hand in designing. And while I was given the choice to disable the game mechanic and play the game as I see fit, I don't think anyone else should be allowed to use the default settings because I don't like and/or use them. I don't care how hypocritical my stance is (since I had a choice in how to play my game but I'm uninterested in anyone else having a choice). Anyone that disagrees with me is lazy, a chimp or *insert random passive aggressive insult aimed at shaming people into playing free aim*."

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

Neither side will convince the other...EVER.
  • Shmiqq and Miss Malevolent like this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Neither side will convince the other...EVER.

To be honest I wouldn't want to convince idiots such as yourself to give disallow a try, I'm happy that most fools just stick to autolame.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

I have tried it cupcake...did not care for it. I played a lot of MP3 and red dead using free aim and just prefer the other way...sorry to burst your bubble.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

I have tried it cupcake...did not care for it. I played a lot of MP3 and red dead using free aim and just prefer the other way...sorry to burst your bubble.

d6JQLn2.gif

when ugotsmacked tried playing Max Payne 3 without autoaim. 

• Lazyboy., T0X1C and FasterThanYou like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

I am done feeding the troll.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 16 December 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Plenty of noobery in this post. f*ck off and die with the rest of the sub human scum that populate GTA lobbys.

• Lazyboy. likes this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

This argument should be dead and buried. Didn't the whole 'debate' basically get resolved by the 1.07 patch? Free-aimers get a bonus, auto-aimers don't get affected by it at all.

What is left to bicker about?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

So much anger and so many lost souls in this topic. Join us in our freeaim paradise, don't be an unsaveable.

Our golden gate is always open. Walk through it and be set free.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

man I've never come across an argument about aiming types, I've been playing SAMP all these years and nobody uses aimbot/autoaim because of obvious reasons

imagine GTAO if we had to find lag spots for people and shoot ahead accordingly, just like in many SAMP servers

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

I fail to see the problem, for those who prefer free aim you play with free aim people, those who prefer assisted play with assisted, whats the problem? personally im fine with free aim getting a bonus in rp just like other games have a bonus to their "hardcore" modes.

I personally do both, mostly free aim, but when im playing with a friend who prefers assisted i have no problem switching over.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Free-Aimers look down upon the auto-Aimers yet the free Aimers run around with LMAO...shotguns!!!

SOME SKILL HUH?

Your assumption is asinine. I free aim and rarely use shotgun, or even see others using shotgun unless within punch distance.

Your just a butthurt, auto aim, panty waist. Go cry to yo momma.
  • Day Reaper likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

d6JQLn2.gif

when ugotsmacked tried playing Max Payne 3 without autoaim. 

Post of the year award. Hands down. 

It´s so good than maybe even will take away the Golden Ball from Cristiano Ronaldo. :lol:

• A J likes this

Accendo
  • Accendo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

This game would be so boring in auto-aim. I can't believe how many people out there can't aim.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users