Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free-aim getting 25% more RP. Got to be happy with that.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
261 replies to this topic
mister2au
  • mister2au

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by mister2au, 11 December 2013 - 08:15 AM.

I personally don't play free-aim as the reflexes get a little rusty with the passing of years but I haven't seen anyone comment on this.

Good news? Too little? Just doesn't matter?

• Bebita.PR likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

I think it's pretty good news, better than no incentive at all.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by BondageKitty, 11 December 2013 - 08:17 AM.

I hoped it would shut up the free aim internet bad boys but I still see just as many threads similar to: Auto-aim is for X, Free aim deserves 3x money and RP. The aim choice of someone doesn't affect others in any way yet people find a way to whine.
  • poklane, qop, Miss Malevolent and 2 others like this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

Good news!
Hopefully there will be a lot more people in the free aim sessions now.
It's so much more challenging and actually skill-based in the free aim sessions, and the people there are much more mature. I will definately give it a shot again to find out. Earlier I've just been met with nearly empty sessions and races with 4 people in them.

• Magick, FasterThanYou, M210F and 3 others like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

I hoped it would shut up the free aim internet bad boys but I still see just as many threads similar to: Auto-aim is for X, Free aim deserves 3x money and RP. The aim choice of someone doesn't affect others in any way yet people find a way to whine.

I was hoping the same, but don't forget that this has only been with us for 5 minutes.  By next week we'll be back to the odd 1 or 2 threads about it.  I'm sure they'll still find some way to whine about it though, as they're obviously more interested in bitching online and comparing e-peens than actually playing the game.

• Miss Malevolent, AnotherUserName and Zevares like this

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

i play free aim and even i'm tired of all of the f*cking posts about it. if you're such a pathetic loser that you have nothing to brag about in your life than how you play a goddamn video game, then i truly feel sorry for you. video games are a diversion, nothing more. there's enough petty competition in my actual life for me to want to deal with the same sh*t when i get home as well.

• MagicNarcosis, Magick, Tampinha85 and 3 others like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:33 AM

I started doing free aim missions and I enjoy it. They take 200% longer for me to complete certain ones so the 25% boost isn't really worth it for that but.... On the plus side yesterday was the first time I got owned in a lobby. A challenge is nice and I had a lot of fun.

Tanks are even worse though in free aim. I was having a great impromptu 3 v 3 fight and some moron ruins it with a tank. Took the element of skill away.

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

So lets say im gonna play coveted with free aim since I use a sniper will I get the bonus still? Assuming auto aim is off.
  • Miss Malevolent likes this

Donmillss
  • Donmillss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

So lets say im gonna play coveted with free aim since I use a sniper will I get the bonus still? Assuming auto aim is off.

Yea you'll still get the bonus.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

Good news!
It's so much more challenging and actually skill-based in the free aim sessions, and the people there are much more mature. I will definately give it a shot again to find out. Earlier I've just been met with nearly empty sessions and races with 4 people in them.

"acutally skill based"  as if aiming is the only thing in this game...    GTA is not designed for free aim.   but still nice to hear that freeaim might become popular

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

Aiming freely with a gamepad is just utterly retarded. I dont want to be handicapped by the input device. I would only smash the Dualshock 3 sooner or later.

Free-aim = PC.

Also, as I have pointed out before, race lobbies are still separated right? So free aim is absolutely no option.

And I also do not understand how you think that you are superior if you free-aim. It is not like you are fighting free aim vs auto-aim. Free-aim vs free-aim is just as challenging as auto-aim vs auto-aim. Because.. you know.. the others have the same advantages and disadvantages.

• Trenchfoot321 and Zevares like this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Good news!

"acutally skill based"  as if aiming is the only thing in this game...    GTA is not designed for free aim.   but still nice to hear that freeaim might become popular

I agree with you, GTA is not designed for free aiming. But it is still a lot more fun :D

Imo it is skill-based, since auto-aim are so incredible easy that a horse could kill you. And no I dont think aiming is the only think in this game, but I think it is a pretty big part.

• Hamsterbaffle and aboxofdogs like this

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

Good news!

It's just a matter of time until all the kids are there :p

And i get to full lobbies almost every time :/

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

Sweet! Ill use it for coveted missions.
  • Miss Malevolent likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

Prepare yourselves for noobs in free aim.  And you now have no one to blame but yourselves for the fact that your exclusive elite club room is now filled with butt-horrible players dying every 2 seconds for the extra twenty fiver modifier.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

I heard you get 50% extra RP if you use the controller with your feet.

• Trenchfoot321, Zevares and Captainsmackdat like this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

Good news!

It's just a matter of time until all the kids are there :p

And i get to full lobbies almost every time :/

I guess so, haha!

You are lucky then! Or I'm unlucky :p Might have something to do with my location though

• OMFGSolaX likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Saints Row is free-aim.

So I've been getting more accustomed to free-aim in GTAV as I play more Saints Row 4.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

Good news! I was one of those mailing Rockstar about this (i'm sure we were hundreds!) :D

A lil motivator to move people from Auto to Free!

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by Trenchfoot321, 11 December 2013 - 10:53 AM.

Saints Row is free-aim.

So I've been getting more accustomed to free-aim in GTAV as I play more Saints Row 4.

Yeah, but Saints Row came out on the PC, so I didn't have to half-ass it on my ps3.  Also, GTA doesn't have super powers so mighty that you can just run up and slug your way through thirty people with machine guns.  Hell, the way the AI is, more than five will rip into you if you can't aim fast enough.

Then again, I usually just grab the auto-shotty and play the line-firing game...

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

Obviously yes, many free-aimers requested this. It's fair, even if i'm in auto-aim lobby. This might increase a little players count in free-aim lobby.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

kABUSE, on 11 Dec 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

Aiming freely with a gamepad is just utterly retarded. I dont want to be handicapped by the input device. I would only smash the Dualshock 3 sooner or later.

Free-aim = PC.

Also, as I have pointed out before, race lobbies are still separated right? So free aim is absolutely no option.

And I also do not understand how you think that you are superior if you free-aim. It is not like you are fighting free aim vs auto-aim. Free-aim vs free-aim is just as challenging as auto-aim vs auto-aim. Because.. you know.. the others have the same advantages and disadvantages.

lol so now your lack of motor skills is the controllers fault?

and free-aim is more challenging, because you know you can actually miss a shot opposed to just holding left and right trigger to make things dead

• who-dat likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Good news! I was one of those mailing Rockstar about this (i'm sure we were hundreds!) :D

LOL.. I emailed them too.

I got sick of all the stupid and insulting posts some of these DIE HARD auto aimers where posting.

Infact I sent screen shots of those posts to them with my email.

I would like to thank all the asshole auto aimers here that think free aimers are 'elitist douche bags that should die slowly'..  Personally I think you helped me proved my point.

And you now have no one to blame but yourselves for the fact that your exclusive elite club room is now blah blah blah.

I hate really stupid people.

When was free aim about being part of an exclusive elite club? 

Why do people seem to think FREE AIM is for pros?  As if we play free aim because we are awesome and never miss?

f*ck off with that garbage already.  Seriously.

• Crimson Flam3s likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 11 December 2013 - 04:32 PM.

I would like to thank all the asshole auto aimers here that think free aimers are 'elitist douche bags that should die slowly'..  Personally I think you helped me proved my point.

What about all the free aimers who moan about "auto aim noobs" in cars killing me with their no skill when there is no auto aim in cars?

• Miss Malevolent and Zevares like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

The aim choice of someone doesn't affect others in any way yet people find a way to whine.

I take it you don't play much free aim game modes.

Auto Aim paying the same rewards pushes a lot of players to simply NOT bother with free aim.  And causes free aim to have less players because their is NO risk vs reward.  At least this fixes it a little bit.

Also. Why the f*ck should I be getting the same reward as people using an aim bot?

Its not 'whine' its reality.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

It's a great move. I'll prolly stay where I am but it makes sense. More challenge=more reward.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

What about all the free aimers who moan about "auto aim noobs" in cars killing me with their no skill when there is no auto aim in cars?

lol... Well people will complain about anything.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Doesn't motivate me in the slightest.

25% more RP? Meh. BUT, here is hoping it motivates some...so all of these "LOOK AT ME I'M BETTER THAN YOU" threads can die down.

LOL, yeah right.

• Taky and Zevares like this

FirearmRage
  • FirearmRage

Tool

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

It's been a while since I've done a few of the missions I've done since the patch, but it seems like overall they've decreased the payouts in money and RP even further, so this "bonus" is just mitigating the damage slightly, no?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by Vooodu, 11 December 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Doesn't motivate me in the slightest.

25% more RP? Meh. BUT, here is hoping it motivates some...so all of these "LOOK AT ME I'M BETTER THAN YOU" threads can die down.

LOL, yeah right.

I never see any of these "look at me im better than you' threads.

I usually see a bunch of very emotional and uptight auto aim players insulting the crap out of free aim players.  Which in the end resorts to free aimers telling them to stick their aim bot up their ass.  I mean, where else is there to go with a conversation like that?

No one thinks they are better... They just think auto aim is f*ckin' flat out retarded.  Auto aimers take that sh*t personally and lose their minds.

Free Aimer makes a comment.  Auto Aimer weirdo claims he is an elitist douche that should die.... Free Aimers tells them learn how to f*ckin' play you stupid noob.  Its an endless cycle that can be stopped if Auto Aim mental cases just kept their damn mouth shut in the first place.

And this isn't about all auto aimers.  Just the really wacked out mental cases that visit this forums.    Im sure most auto aimers with a brain would agree that free aim takes more effort, skill and deserves better payouts.   You'd be dumb as a box of rocks not to agree.

• Crimson Flam3s and Diesleman like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users