Photo

Content Creator is amazing!

66 replies to this topic
GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'm not getting emotional. I'm getting bored. Bored of seeing the same people make the same complaints over and over again. Making the same comparisons to a 10 year-old game. Making the same threads and having the same discussions. Just generally making this forum a lot less of a pleasant place than it was many years ago. 

It's pathetic. It really is. 

Content Creator: A way for R* to stop creating content and make us do it instead.

This just boggles my mind. Everyone is so short-sighted. 

They've created this content so we can make content = them not making content. 

See the flaw in that equation?

fuzz just ignore them  :colgate:

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

I spent half an hour creating a super chaotic deathmatch on the roof of the Mile High Club, only for it to crash on me when I was adding weapons. Piece of sh*t...

That's why you use the save function frequently. Especially when something clearly states it's a beta.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I spent half an hour creating a super chaotic deathmatch on the roof of the Mile High Club, only for it to crash on me when I was adding weapons. Piece of sh*t...

That's why you use the save function frequently. Especially when something clearly states it's a beta.

I did next time I started it again. I've created it now.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

If anyone here likes drifting in the sultan with no tyres, setting up a gta race is a great way to do that, no police, no traffic, and you can set the weather to rain aswell :)

thivakar
  • thivakar

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

Can you rate these content created events ? 

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

I just wish we can create survivals.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 15 December 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Made a cool looking Team Deathmatch at Michael's house. I put in a tank, but restricted it's movement to the alley in front of his house.

I like it but the test AI has sh*t for brains and don't use the weapon pickups. I have no way of knowing if the match is legitimately awesome or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users