Content Creator is amazing!

66 replies to this topic
D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We'll make diamonds from their asses.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

can you create content while offline and test th aswell? This is what I want to know.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

can you create content while offline and test th aswell? This is what I want to know.

Have you considered trying it and seeing what happens?

• Osho likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

I haven't messed around with it much yet but so far I find it to be really amazing and bug-less, even though Rockstar says its beta.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:16 PM

cockstars content creator is sh*t anyways

ItWasntMe
  • ItWasntMe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

*Yawn*

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by Official General, 11 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

To bad you can't create your own mission's in SP.

Yeah, indeed it is. This would have interested me a great deal more.

I'm just not a fan of online gaming in general, let alone GTA, which is supposed to be the penultimate SP experience in gaming. 

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

99, the year he was born, move along guys.

• GM Inc likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

I haven't even used it and it sounds like sh*t. Races and death matches? Big f*cking deal. I was expecting a MISSION editor. Something like ArmA 2. The ability to create objectives, place objects and vehicles, AI allies and enemies, ect. f*ck races and deathmatches. Absolutely boring.
  • Official General and skyfamster like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by Official General, 11 December 2013 - 04:19 PM.

I haven't even used it and it sounds like sh*t. Races and death matches? Big f*cking deal. I was expecting a MISSION editor. Something like ArmA 2. The ability to create objectives, place objects and vehicles, AI allies and enemies, ect. f*ck races and deathmatches. Absolutely boring.

Exactly .

A proper mission editor would have been better, even better in single player.

I don't get the big deal about deathmatches and races. It sure don't excite me. I know most aspects of gaming are repetitive at some point, but those two are the worst examples of repetitive gameplay - and very linear, and quickly gets boring too. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:22 PM

Guys, it's been out a day. It's a BETA. It's highly likely that, when they've got more stuff to add to it, they will. They're following through on promises made already, so I think this is just another aspect of the game that will expand. 

At least give it more than 48 hours before you bitch about something you've not even tried yet.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Official General, 11 December 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Guys, it's been out a day. It's a BETA. It's highly likely that, when they've got more stuff to add to it, they will. They're following through on promises made already, so I think this is just another aspect of the game that will expand. 

At least give it more than 48 hours before you bitch about something you've not even tried yet.

Well I'm sorry but I just don't give a f**k about run-of-the-mill stuff like deathmatches and races in GTA. That's all I've seen on offer, so that's all I can comment on. Glad you like it, but there is no need to force others to (which, even if you are not, it seems like you are). That sh*t just don't excite me in the slightest. Deathmatch and races, woo f**king hoo  :blink:

If Rockstar do add anything better to it that would really ignite my interest, then I will comment on it accordingly. Until then, this is what I have to say. 

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

They're following through on promises made already....

Hahahahahhahhaha
  • Official General likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hahahahahhahhaha

Oh, what? Have they not released the DLCs they've promised so far? Are they not planning on giving us more stuff?

f*cks sake, you guys are just pathetic.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hahahahahhahhaha

Oh, what? Have they not released the DLCs they've promised so far? Are they not planning on giving us more stuff?

f*cks sake, you guys are just pathetic.

@ Fuzz

Pathetic, just because we don't have share your opinion ? Ah well, no need to get all upset and emotional. 

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:38 PM

Content Creator: A way for R* to stop creating content and make us do it instead.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

I'm not getting emotional. I'm getting bored. Bored of seeing the same people make the same complaints over and over again. Making the same comparisons to a 10 year-old game. Making the same threads and having the same discussions. Just generally making this forum a lot less of a pleasant place than it was many years ago. 

It's pathetic. It really is. 

Content Creator: A way for R* to stop creating content and make us do it instead.

This just boggles my mind. Everyone is so short-sighted. 

They've created this content so we can make content = them not making content. 

See the flaw in that equation?

• Staten likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

How do I play peoples created content????

skyfamster
  • skyfamster

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

I would use that editor spawn a hundred cops without weapon ,then it's t-revor time

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

I too have used it for the wrong purposes. I spent nearly two hours just exploring Los Santos without any interference from pedestrians and/or police, as well as clear daytime weather throughout my entire session.

That being said, I hope they introduce the ability to toggle the menu closed, you know, to get a clear picture of the playing field. ;)

Hell, if you want just do that, host a race on your own with no traffic and just don't go through the check points, turn off your hud in the settings menu and you are golden.

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We'll make diamonds from their asses.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

WTF,i wouldnt be asking this if i downloaded the patch douch! I was at my friends house but i finally downloaded it just now. Please shut up next time dude.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

WTF,i wouldnt be asking this if i downloaded the patch douch! I was at my friends house but i finally downloaded it just now. Please shut up next time dude.

That wasn't clear from your original post. Calm down. 

Is everyone taking steroids on here these days? Hair-triggers everywhere. 

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

That wasn't clear from your original post. Calm down. 

Is everyone taking steroids on here these days? Hair-triggers everywhere. 

You know what, f*ck you? If I ever meet you I will force my 2 inch cock (and my opinions) in your f*cking throat, you f*cking understand, you inept bloodcock?

• Fuzzknuckles and dave4242 like this

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Let's just stop insulting each other, that's so immature.

I really like the content creator, but it's missing a few core things.

- Actual player emulating bots instead of Lost MC NPCs. (I hope they are just placeholders for now)

- Opponents in Races

- Being able to stack stuff vertically

- And of course, being able to create basic missions á la DYOM.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

I spent half an hour creating a super chaotic deathmatch on the roof of the Mile High Club, only for it to crash on me when I was adding weapons. Piece of sh*t...

mambonutz
  • mambonutz

Northern Canuck

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

Content Creator is a huge step forward once again, for the GTAV world...awesome!

I've come over from the Farcry mapping community, where I created maps over the years.

When Farcry3 came out last year, they totally bombed on the MP and dropped the ball on the whole Online Community.

It seems that R* has picked that ball up, and hit the ground running :)

This Creator is a great beginning and can stretch the longevity of the game by years.

Great job Rockstar...the best just gets better.

btw...check out my DeathMatch map 'Scrapyard Scrapper'...( I know, shameless promotion ;) )

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

I love the Content Creator, just spent an hour making a freaking huge race. Really fun, bit overwhelming, and I wish there was proper mission editing, but it's brilliant for a beta.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Has anybody cretead a dm maze using construction fence I've tried makings a mele dm on top of maze bank but it would have only been able to have 4 players stupid 2 spawns per person, cod has like .2 player. Spawns are a big limiting factor

Quillion0
  • Quillion0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hi there, I tried out the Content Creator and I would love it if people give my maps a go (Most of them require a lot of people to be fun), so if you guys can test them out that would be great.

Races (2 of them)

If you guys want a fast race but with a few new twist in them (at least compared to RockStar's original maps), try these out.

Leap It (http://rsg.ms/1bD8y1Y)

Came, Climb, Tumble (http://rsg.ms/1bDarvt)

OR

If you guys want something more with guns, here's some TDMs.

Various positions to spawn and a building to take cover in, I present you Robbers vs Guards (http://rsg.ms/1bDbnQl)

But if you want a tense, confined and explosive TDM, then try out BOOM! (http://rsg.ms/1bDbvPX)

Thanks to those who are willing to give these maps a run :)

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

Mambonutz, right on man. Nice to get an external perspective. There's so many spiolt (gamewise) little bitches in the V section. They don't realise good stuff when they see it.

Flyby29,  you need the spread out spawn points or... auto spawnkilling. duh.  deal with it. find another setting like an island or a larger rooftop.

Quillion0, this isn't really the thread to start spamming your creations. If you want your DMs to have half a chance at success with randoms, make them launch at a minimum of 2 people. Eight is ridiculous. A couple of times yesterday I got invites to TDMs needing 8 people. I was the third to join and there was no way they'd get to 8 so I left.

-----

I've found the best way to get your own races/matches used is to organise a session WITH YOUR FRIENDS/gang/crew.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

GSF on the Vinewood Sign

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:25 AM

I was disappointed. I could not create 18 Wheeler Deathrace, as you cannot race 18 wheelers, and can't even use a large grid on the Maze Bank roof if you could. 

I settled for making it based on it, jumping off the roof and sh*t is way cool.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users