» «
Photo

Car Dupe / Money Glitch post 1.07 solution

70 replies to this topic
BBARR131
  • BBARR131

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by BBARR131, 13 December 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Guys, back on topic, has this method been verified?  I haven't seen you tube videos, so it seems sketchy.... anyone?

What  AlienTwo said :)

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Guys, back on topic, has this method been verified?  I haven't seen you tube videos, so it seems sketchy.... anyone?

What  AlienTwo said :)

And to answer my own question, I tried numerous times with a bike at Weasel towers last night to no avail.  The closest I got was I was killed and the bike was stuck in the door just freaking out.  My partner couldn't get in it, she thought I had access restricted, but there was a copy of the Western Bagger in the garage while the outside one freaked.  I tried to get in as well, no luck... when I finally brought the copy out of the garage, the freak out vanished.  Maybe it was a bad experiment, that garage in Weasel is really loooong and a bike might be extra hard... but I couldn't make it happen.

I have experience with glitches and being consistent with them, for a little background...

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

*sighs*

When will you people give up and play the game legit?  I hope Rock* bans every one of you millennial f*ckwads.

You are a bunch of babies that just want everything handed to you without having to work for it.  Every time the game developers try to keep you all from CHEATING, you won't give up until you find another way to cheat.  

You douchebag exploiters are the probably part of the reason we don't have heists or other DLCs yet, because Rock* has enough to worry about and fix in this game without asshats trying to exploit the game for every thing it's worth.  

Thanks for being lame-Os and taking all the fairness out of our gaming experience.    

Why dont you leave them alone and go play the game yourself in your own way instead of whining?

Yeah i'm sure these people are the reason we dont have heists and other DLC,

it couldnt be the sh*tty company who gave us a half-assed broken game that we couldnt play from launch.

keep putting your faith into greedy corporations, see how far that gets you

LOL  I'm about as liberal as you can get.  If you think I'm putting ANY AMOUNT of faith into any corporation you don't know me very well.  I just want to play GTA without a bunch of infantile cheaters.

Liberals are supposed to care about people and let them live their lives as they please.  You are showing a lot of hate towards other human beings simply because they choose to ignore certain rules set out by the establishment.  If your avatar is you (I hope so) it looks like you know that route well in your personal life.  I wonder why you persecute so hard here?

Liberals also believe in fairness AlienTwo.  Do you think it's fair that I have to play in the same lobby with people who sell 100,000+ dollar cas over and over and get tanks and buzzards, while I play through the game legit and just now reached 800,000 dollars after the Rock* stimulus and buying an apartment and 4 vehicles?  

Everything I have I actually worked for in the game.  I don't see why I should have to stand for people cheating to get ahead of me when Rock* did not intend these kind of exploits to be in the game in the first place.  

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

Liberals also believe in fairness AlienTwo.  Do you think it's fair that I have to play in the same lobby with people who sell 100,000+ dollar cas over and over and get tanks and buzzards, while I play through the game legit and just now reached 800,000 dollars after the Rock* stimulus and buying an apartment and 4 vehicles?  

Everything I have I actually worked for in the game.  I don't see why I should have to stand for people cheating to get ahead of me when Rock* did not intend these kind of exploits to be in the game in the first place.  

all could have been avoided waiting 3 more months for an xbox one release date.

so no, im still looking for f*cks to give about glitching money.

buy a cash card "legit" whiner.

the only reason this game still gets played is because people are poor, and cannot afford the new systems which are also not fully in stock yet.

these guys f*cked up so much releasing GTAO they way they did. it made the dev team look like amatuers and although they sold a lot of copies of GTA, you can bet people are looking for something better already, and most players would say online was a dissapointment from what was expected. its still good, but not great like it could have been.

it will all faze out eventually, and people will begin picking up new consoles. then maybe, the next GTAO will be an "as expected" release and not an attempt to woo us with PC version screenshots. So much potential, wastes in trying to package this game for 360...

glitching and cheating was inevitable and it just goes to show how penetrable GTAO was for 360. it's not the peoples fault they were given a game that was easy to manipulate. its the developers and creators for giving them a game that allowed them to exploit in SO MANY ways.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by Kazandra, 14 December 2013 - 08:30 AM.

all could have been avoided waiting 3 more months for an xbox one release date.

so no, im still looking for f*cks to give about glitching money.

buy a cash card "legit" whiner.

the only reason this game still gets played is because people are poor, and cannot afford the new systems which are also not fully in stock yet.

these guys f*cked up so much releasing GTAO they way they did. it made the dev team look like amatuers and although they sold a lot of copies of GTA, you can bet people are looking for something better already, and most players would say online was a dissapointment from what was expected. its still good, but not great like it could have been.

it will all faze out eventually, and people will begin picking up new consoles. then maybe, the next GTAO will be an "as expected" release and not an attempt to woo us with PC version screenshots. So much potential, wastes in trying to package this game for 360...

glitching and cheating was inevitable and it just goes to show how penetrable GTAO was for 360. it's not the peoples fault they were given a game that was easy to manipulate. its the developers and creators for giving them a game that allowed them to exploit in SO MANY ways.

No...just....no.

It's the same reason people shouldn't use the headshot or tomahawk glitch in Red Dead Redemption.

Just because other players are doing it "because they can", it should not be used as an excuse for others to do it.  

No matter how you may try to spin it, it's still cheating. 

Do I think Rock* will punish glitchers?  Probably not.  Like you said, many of the vulnerabilities of this game were their fault

But should people cheat just because they can?  If that were the case, I would have graduated with honors.  There is no honor in cheating.

BBARR131
  • BBARR131

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:26 AM Edited by BBARR131, 14 December 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Me and a crew member just filled his empty slots up with dupes of his franklin buffalo. He in turn sold a buffalo for the $128k. We weren't testing a waiting period but the method worked.

I did it with my Sentinel XS maxed, selling for $123k. You don't have to have empty slots but it makes it easy.

To do this You need a garage, a friend with ammo and a car to sell. Have your friend stand by the garage door. Drive in. As soon as the tractor beam starts and you drive in, have them shoot you in the head. When you respawn, have them hold your car for you. Enter your garage to verify the dupe. Walk out, sell. Repeat as time permits.

Yes it works. I didn't try it with a motorcycle, but with a Benefactor Schafter it worked every time. 

President-DB13
  • President-DB13

Leader

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

You can dupe the premium vehicles but you can only sell the original one. So this method will not net you any money. Only allow you to get premium cars for roughly half price when you account for the money you make back selling the original

But you can't even sell premium vehicles.  The patch notes might say you can, but if you try it, you'll find the same old "Sorry, we don't take cars over $50,000."

If you buy a premium vehicle post-patch, those are sellable.  So buy, dupe, sell, dupe, sell, dupe, sell... take a break, smoke weed, go on GTAForums forget what you are doing, write posts about Chimps being People, think about Game of Thrones, fall asleep, wake up, dupe, sell, dupe, sell... whoops... I sh*t the bed...

I am not sure about that cause i bought the lambo post-patch, duped it then sold the original. I then duped the dupe and now i cant sell neither one.

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

I love being a multi-billionair.....no more looking for glitches to get money....im constantly switching out cars in my garage, joining lobbies and offering fully modded schafters to people who come pick me up in a limo and drive me to the clothes store to buy a new suit. blowing up reverseing entities without a care in the world.....life is good.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Nineteen

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

But we are not competing, is the thing.  If this were a competitive game where how much money you had mattered, I would agree. I just want to be able to have fun the few hours I can play, and since money is the major barrier, I removed it.  Still low rank, still can't buy much, but whatever is unlocked I can afford.  That is why I do it.  You are more honorable than me in game, but I am not playing the game for honor.  I'm playing for explosions, music, fast driving excitement and fun.  And I need GTA $$ for that.

Oh well, no more glitching so it's a moot point.

BBARR131
  • BBARR131

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

You can dupe the premium vehicles but you can only sell the original one. So this method will not net you any money. Only allow you to get premium cars for roughly half price when you account for the money you make back selling the original

But you can't even sell premium vehicles.  The patch notes might say you can, but if you try it, you'll find the same old "Sorry, we don't take cars over $50,000."

If you buy a premium vehicle post-patch, those are sellable.  So buy, dupe, sell, dupe, sell, dupe, sell... take a break, smoke weed, go on GTAForums forget what you are doing, write posts about Chimps being People, think about Game of Thrones, fall asleep, wake up, dupe, sell, dupe, sell... whoops... I sh*t the bed...

I am not sure about that cause i bought the lambo post-patch, duped it then sold the original. I then duped the dupe and now i cant sell neither one.

You can sell the original premium vehicle, but not any of the copies. My brother and I found this out after making several copies of an adder that could have been sold for $700k, but all the dupes were useless. So for money making, stick to the Schafter, you can sell those all day long.

Also something people may not know is that you can copy a car to your alternate characters garage. And, it's free, but you do need help to do it. I posted it here http://gtaforums.com...racters-garage/

BBARR131
  • BBARR131

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

Patched :(

The shooting method no longer works as of patch 1.08. We tried several times to no avail. We even used a sticky bomb on the car, but all we got was a small puff of smoke. 

NEXT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users