» «
Photo

What do fans want the most?!

54 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Official General, 11 December 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Gang wars is something they're not going to add for sure, The Families have no actual reason to break the truce with the Ballas.

I'd say that Vigilante might make a return.

You obviously did not follow the story properly. The Families truce with the Ballas was broken halfway through the game, after the failed drug mission with Franklin, Lamar and Trevor. After that incident, the Families and the Ballas were supposed now be at war with each other (although we never really felt it on the streets, but that's another issue). 

If there are gangs in the game (which there obviously is), then there are countless good reasons to add gang wars. 

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:26 PM

FIX THE f*ckING POLICE

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

What do fans want the most? 

To not have a single f*cking good thing to say about the entire game. To bitch about everything and not appreciate any of what they've been given. To be arseholes.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

I'd love it if we got more melee weapons, like the chainsaw and the flamethrower. Throwing knives and spears would be awesome as well, especially if they could impale random NPCs.

• Luddite likes this

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

Of the many, many things I want, I'm gonna ask for a sh*tload of buyable, ENTERABLE safehouses in OFFLINE with UNIQUE interiors.

I'm talking about the big mansions and villas in North Vinewood obviously, not some little shack.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Gang wars is something they're not going to add for sure, The Families have no actual reason to break the truce with the Ballas.

You obviously did not follow the story properly. The Families truce with the Ballas was broken halfway through the game, after the failed drug mission with Franklin, Lamar and Trevor. After that incident, the Families and the Ballas were supposed now be at war with each other (although we never really felt it on the streets, but that's another issue). 

If there are gangs in the game (which there obviously is), then there are countless good reasons to add gang wars. 

Yeah.. but they'd also have to add another protag who likes being a gangster because that one black guy who was a protagonist was kind of smart and gave up that dead-end ghetto life for a life of professional heists and luxury.

MiLoGlbc
  • MiLoGlbc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

Being as it was a spin-off of LA, it kinda sucked that their was no nightlife in the game. Having Bahama Mamas open and enterable as a club the way it was in The Ballad of Gay Tony would of been really cool.

Having some gang war type of missions with franklin and the families as well as trevor and his crew against the lost would of been amazing.

What i keep getting over and over again from these repeated posts is that people wanted to feel like A BOSS at the end of the game. They wanted to be THE KING OF THE WORLD, and GTA V didnt deliver. I loved gta v. It was aesthetically gorgeous and beutiful. But at the end of the game you didnt really feel like the KING or KINGS of the world, because the world was pretty flat. There was not much to do after you beat the game.

People loved vice city and san andreas because at the end of the game you felt like a BOSS playing as Tommy or CJ. Having the Vercetti gang or the Grove Street Families in diffrent parts of the map repping you andYOUR crew. You as the boss and head hancho made players feel good.

What people do in these types of sandbox games is play pretend. They play gta as an extention of themselves and what the alternative can be through a GTA life. We all want to represent our selves as  top dogs through this world, but if the world is not fully open, and flat then that is when people feel disapointed with the game. Openess with lots of enterable interiors would make the game feel more emersive and real.

enough of my rant and im high as f*ck, and I'm venting behind a computer screen acting as if i could ever havecreated anytihng better lol

• Luddite and Mr. New Vegas like this

gtaismyman
  • gtaismyman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

I would like to see most of the features in GTA IV make a comeback for future GTA V DLC or patch

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

There's a lot of things that aren't going to be fixed. Such as the poor AI health and behaviour. I'll wait for the next GTA.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by Official General, 13 December 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Yeah.. but they'd also have to add another protag who likes being a gangster because that one black guy who was a protagonist was kind of smart and gave up that dead-end ghetto life for a life of professional heists and luxury.

@ Dope_0110

Just like the last guy, you too failed to follow the story properly.

Yes, Franklin wanted to do crimes that netted him big money fast, and to live that life of luxury. But giving up the ghetto life is not necessarily the same as giving up being a gangsta. Franklin is still a gang member, he never once mentioned anything about leaving the Families. He just did not want to continue to engage in low-level street hustling and crime anymore, because it was not financially rewarding enough - and he wanted to live a better existence in luxury away from the ghetto. That is all it was. 

He still wears gang colors in his green clothing, he yells out his gang's name when shooting at gang rivals, he still agrees to put in work with his gang, and he still hangs out with his fellow gang member Lamar. There is every reason for Rockstar to add a gang-centered DLC to this game. Rockstar's own words, "Franklin is a gangbanger in a post-gangbangin' world". 

So no, you're completely wrong bro. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

Smartass

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

Don't trust anything R* says. Franklin's trailer was pure gangbanger sh*t and he only got like 3 missions.
  • Official General likes this

Mr. New Vegas
  • Mr. New Vegas

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Don't trust anything R* says. Franklin's trailer was pure gangbanger sh*t and he only got like 3 missions.

Yeah, he 'met' Michael far too quick. There should have been at least 5-6 (realistic) more missions with Lamar at the start. I don't know how they'd fit it into DLC though?

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

┏━━━┳━━━┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┃╋┗┛
┃┏━━┫┃╋┏┓
┃┃╋╋┃┗━┛┃
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┛

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

This fan would love it if ppl would contribute to threads instead of just bickering. Heck! At least add something to the thread whist complaining to another fan about what they want.

..oh and when a long diatribe it isn't neccesary to quote all of it.

This being said, fans obviously want:

Some sort of gang wars, specifically urban involving families and Ballas.

Some sort of involvement withe the Lost and TrevPhillipsEnt.

Some old era weapons ie: flamethrower katana brassknuckles & chainsaw

Enterable properties with perhaps cooler missions

Other personal properties as safehouses.

I would like more missions of all kinds.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

People are barking up the wrong tree trying to "prove" that Franklin would be best for gang wars, considering he was done with that low-level work, and especially when there's a more obvious candidate among the three: Trevor.  Trevor and Lamar doing gang wars.  You know it makes sense.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Really think they need to bring back top down 2d.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

GTA IV vehicle handling and physics. I'm sick of GTA V's saints row rip off vehicle handling and physics.

• Mr. New Vegas likes this

Mr. New Vegas
  • Mr. New Vegas

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Really think they need to bring back top down 2d.

+ score system, army and most importantly - squeaky voices on the phone.

• Ninja_Gear and jptawok like this

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

FIX THE DRIVING AND BRING BACK EUPHORIA ENGINE~!

How can they bring back something that is still there?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 13 December 2013 - 04:20 PM.

GTA O right now makes me think about how lame GTA O2 is going to be.

In gta IV, everyone was on 1 level, didn't really matter if you where a high or low level. It was awesome. Untill KSA 'kindom saudi arabia' muslim hackers ruined online.

Now in GTA V in order to get everything you have got to glitch, or spend weeks/months to get everything to get on level with high rollers. However we still have the glitches ect to get the fun stuff faster and some nice hackers spreading $ which will soon be replaced by more and more asshead hackers who are starting to ruin the game right now with god modes and soon extreme trolling service as the Negative bounties of 2 bill going around and soon spawn kill on sights with the press of a button and putting ppl on fire non stop untill you leave.

Next GTA online on next gen most likely won't have these glitches and hackers until the end of next gen. Just have to walk for weeks though hallways full of griefers  and trolls who have spend loads of IRL $ on microtransactions to get everything early and most likely will also have microtransactions to level up. And missions will most likely give almost no rep and cars can maybe only be stored if you buy them with IRL cash from the PS store? ok that may be a bit exaggerated... Or not and R* takes this into consideration now because its a easy way to make more $. But you get the point.

In other words, IRL transfers to GTA Online as only people with a lot of $ will be able to enjoy the next GTA online to its full capacity if they keep heading in their current direction.

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

I want all the whiny bitches to shut the f*ck up.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Shut the f*ck up then.

• Official General and jptawok like this

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

Shut the f*ck up then.

y u mad tho?

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Shut the f*ck up then.

y u mad tho?

Nah, u mad bro. I'm just saying the first to whine about whiny bitches should stop whining first and move on.

• Official General likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

Shut the f*ck up then.

y u mad tho?

Nah, u mad bro. I'm just saying the first to whine about whiny bitches should stop whining first and move on.

Have you ever whined about whiny bitches whining about whiners?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users