Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Anybody got a chrome Sanchez?

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

I lost everything!! Even my mixer. :(. Anyone mind hooking me up with a few cars. Thanks. Please PM me

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

Nothing to dupe as of now, lost everything in the update, but thank you GunWrath.

you lost everything? i didnt i still have everything

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

Jeez. How did you lose everything?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:07 AM

Hey guys does the Insurance Glitch still work?

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by iiWoodstocK, 12 December 2013 - 02:13 AM.

Hey guys does the Insurance Glitch still work?

Like for rearranging the garage, no. So probably not at all

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

so can anyone tell me how to dupe cars and how to get them? Im guessing the other way where you would leave your garage and right before the garage door opens you go to the xbox game store does not work?

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

so can anyone tell me how to dupe cars and how to get them? Im guessing the other way where you would leave your garage and right before the garage door opens you go to the xbox game store does not work?

Yea that method was patched. Basically for any super cars you do the apartment swap:
1. Both dupee and duper in duper's garage in desired car
2. Duper buys another apartment in the same building
3. Duper drives out and exits to game store (or dashboards to keep money)
4. Dupee now has a car in the exact spot is was in when the car was in duper's garage *note: this will replace whatever vehicle you had in your garage before the dupe occurred. See the quote of my post in the OP)
5. Duped car is now in your garage (should be insured but check before doing anything that could risk it being destroyed)

Or the "kill the duper as he/she/it drives into the garage":
1. Duper has desired car outside of garage
2. Dupee kills duper as duper drives desired car into duper's garage
3. Dupee gets in the car
4. Dupee drives it into their garage for free tracker. Insure at LSC
*note: does not work with super cars, duper will still have that car in their garage, a duplicate stats outside when duper is killed but the car is also in their garage
  • PandaLambpaws likes this

Arms Dealer
  • Arms Dealer

(68)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

as the guy above me said, there's this expensive apartment-buying duping method: http://www.se7ensins...glitch.1030927/ which I haven't tried but apparently works, and then there's this which idk any more about http://www.reddit.co...j/new_dupe_107/

to desmond4890, did you bring in the black & red stockade after 1.06? and did it survive 1.07 patch? thanks!

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

Arms Dealer, I believe the stockades were removed. I lost mine and others did as well

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

as the guy above me said, there's this expensive apartment-buying duping method: http://www.se7ensins...glitch.1030927/ which I haven't tried but apparently works, and then there's this which idk any more about http://www.reddit.co...j/new_dupe_107/

to desmond4890, did you bring in the black & red stockade after 1.06? and did it survive 1.07 patch? thanks!

No what i have left is in my sig

Arms Dealer
  • Arms Dealer

(68)

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Arms Dealer, 12 December 2013 - 03:00 AM.

No what i have left is in my sig

the last item in your sig is a "Red & Black Stockade http://prod.cloud.ro...ZJtunyw/0_0.jpg" ?

edit: and woodstock - that is what i thought also - i have (had?) a stockade pre-1.07 but i haven't played or updated yet in the hopes that someone will figure out how to save similar cars

double edit: desmond - nevermind your sig changed!

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

Yea that method was patched. Basically for any super cars you do the apartment swap:
4. Dupee now has a car in the exact spot is was in when the car was in duper's garage *note: this will replace whatever vehicle you had in your garage before the dupe occurred. See the quote of my post in the OP)
5. Duped car is now in your garage (should be insured but check before doing anything that could risk it being destroyed)

3. Dupee gets in the car
*note: does not work with super cars, duper will still have that car in their garage, a duplicate stats outside when duper is killed but the car is also in their garage

tried the second method with a kifflom f620, and i still was not able to store, although it did duplicate

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

3. Dupee gets in the car

tried the second method with a kifflom f620, and i still was not able to store, although it did duplicate
Hmm did you try getting tracker and insurance at LSC. should work if it duplicated unless the F620 is "too hot" now

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:36 AM

3. Dupee gets in the car

however, i was sitting in the duped car when the owner tried to drive out of his garage in the original version of the car we duped, he was prompted that his other vehicle would be destroyed if he leaves garage (the duped vehicle i was in). he left garage in random car and it kicked me out of the duped car, and all his cars were still in his garage.  There was a huge lag between my friend leaving his garage, and me getting kicked out of the duped car. This leads me to believe that if i waited in the duped car outside my garage, while my friend exited his and "destroyed" his old vehicle, i think it would have let me out it into the garage. needs testing. for science ofcourse

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

-snip-

however, i was sitting in the duped car when the owner tried to drive out of his garage in the original version of the car we duped, he was prompted that his other vehicle would be destroyed if he leaves garage (the duped vehicle i was in). he left garage in random car and it kicked me out of the duped car, and all his cars were still in his garage.  There was a huge lag between my friend leaving his garage, and me getting kicked out of the duped car. This leads me to believe that if i waited in the duped car outside my garage, while my friend exited his and "destroyed" his old vehicle, i think it would have let me out it into the garage. needs testing. for science ofcourse
Hmm I'd try going to the LSC to put tracker and insure and have the duper not exit garage in another car

crossoverboi
  • crossoverboi

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:52 AM

Looking for franklins buffalo. Got a full garage of fully modded vehicles I can let people dupe.

Like..

0_0.jpg

Hi bro can help me dupe some cars like imponte? thanks be online in 10 hrs time

cheto804
  • cheto804

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

The SP to MP glitch still working, i was bringing some modified blazers for me and my friends today all day, since now u can storage in ur garage, but cannot insurance throug LSC.

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by iiWoodstocK, 12 December 2013 - 04:12 AM.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

The SP to MP glitch still working, i was bringing some modified blazers for me and my friends today all day, since now u can storage in ur garage, but cannot insurance throug LSC.

If I'm not mistaken blazers were patched and no longer storable, that includes the normal blazer and Trevor's blazer

Normal blazers are purchasable, and storable now and since Trevor's has the same coding, I imagine it can be stored.

Which BLOWS because I could have kept my INSURED, pink Trevor Blazer but I got rid of it because it wasn't worth the empty void in my garage.

cheto804
  • cheto804

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:09 AM

If I'm not mistaken blazers were patched and no longer storable, that includes the normal blazer and Trevor's blazer

Not anymore, im able to storage the normal blazers, not the travor one, u can try to storage the one in the beach, next to the ferrish wheel

Normal blazers are purchasable, and storable now and since Trevor's has the same coding, I imagine it can be stored.

Which BLOWS because I could have kept my INSURED, pink Trevor Blazer but I got rid of it because it wasn't worth the empty void in my garage.

I tried with the trevor one, but it wont let me "this vehicle cant be storage"

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:11 AM Edited by iiWoodstocK, 12 December 2013 - 04:30 AM.

Oh. Yea wasn't too sure on that one. Editing my post so no one skim reading gets confused

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

-snip-

Hmm I'd try going to the LSC to put tracker and insure and have the duper not exit garage in another car

i tried that as well, it said cannot modify someone's vehicle, but it could be worth another shot

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

Gun RuNNer for *Hire*

• The Yakuza
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

its WAY cheaper to buy and chrome than to Apt glitch obtain one.   Or it can possibly be brought in SP2MP glitch too but not stored just given str8 to you.

The quad?  I brought one in before the patch and lost  it entering the garage.  Man I have to get my ISO modder to hook it up again.

Have you guys gotten your free Carbon or other CE cars yet?  I didn't care for the other cars, but got me a Carbon RS and fully modded it today.  Got me a Cargo Bob as well really easy and not having to do that crazy lag glitch.

cheto804
  • cheto804

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

The quad?  I brought one in before the patch and lost  it entering the garage.  Man I have to get my ISO modder to hook it up again.

Have you guys gotten your free Carbon or other CE cars yet?  I didn't care for the other cars, but got me a Carbon RS and fully modded it today.  Got me a Cargo Bob as well really easy and not having to do that crazy lag glitch.

its WAY cheaper to buy and chrome than to Apt glitch obtain one.   Or it can possibly be brought in SP2MP glitch too but not stored just given str8 to you.

Yeah, the quad one, u can store it now.

• Pary daPlatapus likes this

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

Gun RuNNer for *Hire*

• The Yakuza
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

Yeah, the quad one, u can store it now.

Awesome, off to get with my ISO modder to hook me up with my old one.

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by clintron, 12 December 2013 - 06:18 AM.

crossoverboi
  • crossoverboi

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:49 AM

could someone help me move my stickerbomb car to my other character? it will require you to give up a car in spaces 4, and 7. i will dupe any and all the cars i own in return for the help.

have:

dubsta v2

franks og bike

franks og buffalo

amandas og sentinel

tracys og issi

michaels og tailgater

trevors og bohdi

bp dune buggy red tire smoke cop horn

bf surfer clean with surfboard

hearse

kifflom tg

stickerbomb asea

gt:clintron420

what time will you be online?

domini99
  • domini99

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:58 AM Edited by domini99, 12 December 2013 - 06:59 AM.

That doesn't work anymore, now you have to drive into garage, as soon as animation starts your friend shoots you with say a sniper rifle. The car will stay outside (duped car) while original goes in garage

Okay nice!

I'd like to do a request:

Wanted: Asea (not snowy, just the normal Asea)

XBL: deWaardt

Cars I own: Michael's Tailgater, Franklin's Buffallo (fully upgraded), Coquette, Voltic, Carbonizzare, Adder, Baller (second generation), Bifta (fully upgraded), Issi.
Rules: I prefer mic on Xbox, but skype is good too.

I'll be online in a few hours, got to do some tests on school first. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users