• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15,885 replies to this topic
Revrun23
  • Revrun23

^My Real Life Rancher XL

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

Anyone willing to gimme Franklins Buffalo. PM or reply

Doubt it. Regs here have been greedy assholes lately.

Edit-

You're welcome. If it wasn't for what I said your request would have gone ignored.

You're joking right? I have never seen anyone ignored over cars unless they are asking for something impossible or someone who just takes and takes and takes.

Ask just most people in this topic who have had dupes from people like jetty, budleaf, gd0g, andherembrace or even myself or countless other people here. Not all dupe requests are handled in this thread. I have had at least 50 people I have dealt with in the past month or two who i pm'd or pm'd me after seeing a request. No one is getting ignored and a statement like that is stupid to make. Why don't I show you my stats so you can see how much I have spent in apartments all without ever really requesting too much if anything back then tell me that we are all greedy assholes.
  • Soup14 likes this

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Since when have the regulars been greedy? >.>

We're always posting our garages and people like Jetty are always making cars.

I would say since around patch 1.05/1.06.

*Hurr durr* "Look at my garage" doesn't make up for sh*t.

Considering the hundreds of ppl I've helped. The countless cars I've brought in and helped bring in. I would think my peers  would have the decency to at least acknowledge my existence when I make a simple request for something.

Don't get me wrong not everyone here has gone the way the douche. Budleaf is cool.  Fishy Feel (who in my mind was a legend in the car duping and modding scene) was the most generous. Me and him brought in some of the most creative vehicles.  There are a few others too. But for the most part the majority of this community has gotten extremely picky on who they help.

But in a way I can see  why you guys are this way. Giving back and helping others is the reason I'm in the Cheated Pool right now.

• Jettehwolf and EvilKin like this

Jettehwolf
  • Jettehwolf

Natsu

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

And i have been doing money lobbys. I dont really care though i make people happy :) thats all that matters.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Considering the hundreds of ppl I've helped. The countless cars I've brought in and helped bring in. I would think my peers  would have the decency to at least acknowledge my existence when I make a simple request for something.

Don't get me wrong not everyone here has gone the way the douche. Budleaf is cool.  Fishy Feel (who in my mind was a legend in the car duping and modding scene) was the most generous. Me and him brought in some of the most creative vehicles.  There are a few others too. But for the most part the majority of this community has gotten extremely picky on who they help.

But in a way I can see  why you guys are this way. Giving back and helping others is the reason I'm in the Cheated Pool right now.

You do know that not everyone here does the SP to MP glitch, including myself, right?

Off the top of my head I can think of:

Jetty

Awful Matt

Pary

Andherembrace

Budleaf

Your requests were probably not being ignored.  The SP to MP guys were probably just not around.

Andherembrace got me the Voodoo I requested without even offering.  I was playing and got a message from him straight up saying "Your LOWRIDA Voodoo is ready."

Awful Matt helped me with my entire Twisted Metal collection, and the void that could not be filled, a hardtop Manana, Jetty comes in to save the day.

Pary offered me the Voodoo I wanted when he got out of the cheaters pool and Budleaf helped me out with Fast&Furious cars.  

Even PhoenixJedi gave me the 0C0NNER Elegy.

And Gd0g?  LEGEND.

yapol
  • yapol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

Anybody know how I can get a custom bmx?

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 24 December 2013 - 05:40 PM.

You do know that not everyone here does the SP to MP glitch, including myself, right?

Jetty

Awful Matt

Pary

Andherembrace

Budleaf

Your requests were probably not being ignored.  The SP to MP guys were probably just not around.

Andherembrace got me the Voodoo I requested without even offering.  I was playing and got a message from him straight up saying "Your LOWRIDA Voodoo is ready."

Awful Matt helped me with my entire Twisted Metal collection, and the void that could not be filled, a hardtop Manana, Jetty comes in to save the day.

Pary offered me the Voodoo I wanted when he got out of the cheaters pool and Budleaf helped me out with Fast&Furious cars.  

And Gd0g?  LEGEND.

I was one that did do SP to MP before it required a lag switch

I didn't need help with anything before that.

Pfft! and Gd0g? Legend? lol  He never helped me with sh*t.

Like I said Budleaf, Fishy, Audio, and maybe Jetty because I think he was the one that got me a Kifflom Primo.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:44 PM

Gd0g never helped with sh*t?

What did Gdog NOT do? ._.

Dude devoted both his garages to giving out cars to people.  He even got rid of cars because nobody was requesting them so his motive was 100% giving to the community :l

• x GD0G and xlREX1 like this

Soup14
  • Soup14

Big swinging d!ck

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Soup14, 24 December 2013 - 05:53 PM.

Instead of cluttering this with your hate and rage, how about you post what you want, or stfu, are you pissed cause you're in the cheater pool???  SCROOGE!!

BTW Gd0g=Legend

• iiWoodstocK likes this

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by gta 5 duprs, 24 December 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Jetty
Awful Matt
Pary
Andherembrace
Budleaf

And Gd0g?  LEGEND.[/quote]I would definitely consider andherembrace a LEGEND

EDIT: Sorry for the quote waterfall it is fixed now....kinda

Jettehwolf
  • Jettehwolf

Natsu

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Jettehwolf, 24 December 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Squasher, budleaf and I are K1FFLOM LENGEN-- wait for it DARY. <3
  • xlREX1 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

I forgot about Squishy! D:

• Squasher likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

I did all sorts of stuff before the need of a lag switch, and a sh*tload before police cars were removed from garages. And throughout the history of this thread, I've seen a lot come from GDOG and Matt. Some people here are just beggars who expect sh*t to be handed to them immediately without giving anything in return, and they expect the dupers to drop what they're doing to dupe crap. That's the main reason why I stopped. To those who kept the thread going, I applaud you, but the thread is pretty much dead now, and only full of people who are too lazy to go look for their own Manana.
  • Awful Matt likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

I did all sorts of stuff before the need of a lag switch, and a sh*tload before police cars were removed from garages. And throughout the history of this thread, I've seen a lot come from GDOG and Matt. Some people here are just beggars who expect sh*t to be handed to them immediately without giving anything in return, and they expect the dupers to drop what they're doing to dupe crap. That's the main reason why I stopped. To those who kept the thread going, I applaud you, but the thread is pretty much dead now, and only full of people who are too lazy to go look for their own Manana.

Am I the only one around here that has no problems finding a Manana at all? I found a crapload of them today (even a hardtop one) after dying in Paleto Bay. I blew up the gas station if that matters.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

Am I the only one around here that has no problems finding a Manana at all? I found a crapload of them today (even a hardtop one) after dying in Paleto Bay. I blew up the gas station if that matters.

Yes, lmao.

I had so much trouble looking for mine, and whenever I see one now, it's always just a SINGLE Manana, not a wave of them.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

Yes, lmao.

I had so much trouble looking for mine, and whenever I see one now, it's always just a SINGLE Manana, not a wave of them.

You can also go down to Davis at night and get a unique and pre-customized gang colored one. Works for me every time!

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

You can also go down to Davis at night and get a unique and pre-customized gang colored one. Works for me every time!

Well it's like how I always hear the Benefactor Serrano being rare but they always plague Paleto Bay whenever I'm up there.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

Well it's like how I always hear the Benefactor Serrano being rare but they always plague Paleto Bay whenever I'm up there.

Same.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

I've been seeing a change in the spawns as of lately. Rarer cars are a little more common, some cars stopped spawning whatsoever (aka Convertible Sentinel), high-end cars, such as the Adder, are beginning to spawn naturally, and insanely rare cars became even more rare (Yuoga and Premiere).

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

I've been seeing a change in the spawns as of lately. Rarer cars are a little more common, some cars stopped spawning whatsoever (aka Convertible Sentinel), high-end cars, such as the Adder, are beginning to spawn naturally, and insanely rare cars became even more rare (Yuoga and Premiere).

Sentinel Cabrio has not stopped spawning.  I saw one yesterday in a mission.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by gear999, 24 December 2013 - 07:16 PM.

I've been seeing a change in the spawns as of lately. Rarer cars are a little more common, some cars stopped spawning whatsoever (aka Convertible Sentinel), high-end cars, such as the Adder, are beginning to spawn naturally, and insanely rare cars became even more rare (Youga and Premiere).

I have to agree with some of your points but not all of them. The Zion hardtop (XS), clean hardtop Tornado, rusty Rebel and Manana is more common. I saw Sentinel Convertibles though. They spawned in waves twice for me. About the Youga, I was doing a imprompt (or whatever the f*ck its called) race with someone and Yougas started spawning up towards Paleto Bay. Well, apparently Paleto is the best place to get rare cars!

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

I mean naturally in a way you can save it. You can't store cars from missions anymore. They don't spawn in free roam anymore, and that's sourced from the coding,

I've been seeing a change in the spawns as of lately. Rarer cars are a little more common, some cars stopped spawning whatsoever (aka Convertible Sentinel), high-end cars, such as the Adder, are beginning to spawn naturally, and insanely rare cars became even more rare (Youga and Premiere).

I have to agree with some of your points but not all of them. The Zion hardtop (XS), clean hardtop Tornado, rusty Rebel and Manana is more common. I saw Sentinel Convertibles though. They spawned in waves twice for me. About the Youga, I was doing a imprompt (or whatever the f*ck its called) race with someone and Yougas started spawning up towards Paleto Bay. Well, apparently Paleto is the best place to get rare cars!

Zion Hardtop and Manana were made to be more common. Rusted Rebel is more common in spawning now since it is a store-bought vehicle now. Clean Hardtop Tornado is still in the VERY RARE classification IMO, however when they spawn they spawn in massive waves, mostly along freeways I've noticed. As I said earlier, and my friend skyped me a quote of the coding file and highlighted where the vehicle spawn info was, and Sentinel Convertibles were removed from free roam. As to an explanation why, I do not know.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Zion Hardtop and Manana were made to be more common. Rusted Rebel is more common in spawning now since it is a store-bought vehicle now. Clean Hardtop Tornado is still in the VERY RARE classification IMO, however when they spawn they spawn in massive waves, mostly along freeways I've noticed. As I said earlier, and my friend skyped me a quote of the coding file and highlighted where the vehicle spawn info was, and Sentinel Convertibles were removed from free roam. As to an explanation why, I do not know.

Then how come I found some Sentinel Convertibles in free roam 2 days ago? I found some before that but still after the update too. Pretty sure they were not XS versions since they had chrome rims and colored roofs.

crappyusername
  • crappyusername

Welcome to Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hey all! 

Got a free Franklin Buffalo in an open cheaters pool lobby right meow. It's 100% upgraded, Kifflom blue and has the "FC1988" license plate. 

Just drop me a line with your XBL GT and I'll invite you to the lobby. From there, go to the LSC by the airport, get in the pass seat. When I get out, you drive in LSC for tracker and ins.

After that, I'd be happy to help out anyone else stuck in this hell hole cheaters pool with any vehicle they can drive into LSC.

• Pary daPlatapus likes this

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

For me sentinel cabrios spawn a decent amount of the time. I steal them off the street when I don't want to drive mine that I found a day ago. As for the hardtop tornado, just go to the families gang territory and just drive down that street and they spawn, if not drive a couple blocks away and go back.

Jettehwolf
  • Jettehwolf

Natsu

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Im done bringing in free cars, for christmas after tomorrow ima be taking a break up till next thursday. My last orders Arcadia, Nick and sugar free. C: this has been a good year see you guys in 2014
  • Sugar Free Nos, EvilKin, iiWoodstocK and 3 others like this

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

Gun RuNNer for *Hire*

• The Yakuza
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

Same for me with the Sentinel.  I seen them often when out in my Adder up by michaels house and by Weazel towers.  - Not sure if it was my luck or the Adder spawned everything but when i needed my Futo, Intruder, Racnher XL and Youga i would take the Adder out to Burrito Hieghts and allways scored one.

I mean naturally in a way you can save it. You can't store cars from missions anymore. They don't spawn in free roam anymore, and that's sourced from the coding,

I was trolling Grove street and saw a few of the Tornado convertibles...  parked in the culd de sac , which frustrated the locals.  They actually started shooting at me.  i drove up to where Franklins 4 car garage was and parked there to fight back as they came up in waves.  Through the fire fight a Hard top Tornado flew past.  I tried to go after it, but with the gang and cops i couldnt get out of the parking lot fast enough...  I have my own ready to import, but have not seen any others.

DatGuyColin
  • DatGuyColin

Dat Mixed Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Duping: Zombie Sandking. Good Sport. Want: Any rare cars. Gamertag: My gt is my username on here

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by TECHN9CiAN, 24 December 2013 - 08:47 PM.

To those having trouble finding Mananas, theres a location that is 95% guaranteed to spawn a fully customized (looks, not performance) in a junk yard south of the LSC by the docks, theres a thread about it, with a map pinpointing the location, give me a minute to find it.

Also, this place always spawns fully customized tornados, both clean hard tops and convertibles, buccaneers, and peyotes, hardtop and topless.

Link to Social Club Photo with Mapped Waypoint Location:

http://socialclub.ro...iPkSsTsgsdvfp7A

Original Thread:

http://gtaforums.com...uccaneer-spawn/
  • Pary daPlatapus likes this

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

To those having trouble finding Mananas, theres a location that is 95% guaranteed to spawn a fully customized (looks, not performance) in a junk yard south of the LSC by the docks, theres a thread about it, with a map pinpointing the location, give me a minute to find it.

Also, this place always spawns fully customized tornados, both clean hard tops and convertibles, buccaneers, and peyotes, hardtop and topless.

Original Thread:

Looks like a Families Manana to me. Just black.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by TECHN9CiAN, 24 December 2013 - 08:55 PM.

Original Thread:

Looks like a Families Manana to me. Just black.
Not exactly... The cars that spawn there spawn with different custom paint blends, the one in the pic isnt typical for everyone. I saw one with a blue and dew yellow pearlecent for example.

Edit: i mean purple with dew yellow pearlecent. The cars there dont typically spawn with gang colors. Only gang colored car ive seen was an all green buccaneer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users