• x GD0G and gta 5 duprs like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

Jetteh if I join the money lobby will I receive $1?

I'm killing for a box of Ps & Qs.

Thx.

• Jettehwolf and x GD0G like this

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

Looking for a hearse.

The only thing I would have to trade would be any fully upgraded super car.

u still need a hearse matey?

Dimsdale11
  • Dimsdale11

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

Would anyone be interested in these

First colour blend

For requests pm me or msg me on gt: BLunT x Magiqq

http://socialclub.ro...1KEep087nnkIrYQ

Feed back appreciated

Not fan of purple but yeah i would make those with the plate saying Barney lol

Nice job for poping your color blending cherry

Ha thanks man

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by KiTTYReCkless, 23 December 2013 - 05:29 PM.

Edit-

My bad, was in an upbeat mood today and in that moment of an altered state I had completely forgotten all my requests here go un-answered.

*steps out of thread* Time to go back to that other forum for GTA where ppl are actually still helpful and not greedy snobs.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

First colour blend

Feed back appreciated

I'm a hoge fan of the pearlescent colors.  I did a Metallic Anthrite Black with Pfister Pink pearlscent and Pink scond color to do up my Chick's Adder seen in the back ground of this picture:

0_0.jpg

Also did this Sentinel for the same character on saturday. At times it looks all black.  Has a custom tag BOOBERRY after one of my favorite cereals.

0_0.jpg

How fast is a fully-modded Blazer?

It is very fast. It is much faster than the lifeguard atv and just as fast as Trevor's blazer, if you remember that.
can I get it off  ya like now seriously GT Luchador138 I'll be on doing stunt jumps send a invite if you can

Hey I've tried duping this with multiple people and gave gotten quite a few requests. Sadly it can't be duped. It's a one seater. If you have someone bring one in for you, then I'll help you with the insurance glitch.

EDIT: I'll have a friend bring me in another one soon and will invite people to do the job circle duplication glitch of vehicles that are not personal vehicles

I was just going to ask if the job glitch will work with one seaters, but i see you posted it does.

I would not mind when coming out of cheaters holding a importing lobby to get cars in.

crossoverboi
  • crossoverboi

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Edit-

My bad, was in an upbeat mood today and in that moment of an altered state I had completely forgotten all my requests here go un-answered.

*steps out of thread* Time to go back to that other forum for GTA where ppl are actually still helpful and not greedy snobs.

I miss playing with you kitty

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Edit-

Thx, I miss being a productive member of the general public. CP is Hell. Msg me on XB later if you want. I got off the phone with R* and they're looking into my case. I may be back in business soon.  I know a new duping method where it won't cost me money too, so if you still want that Scooby Doo van?

• EF Makaveli likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

I heard the CP is a blast from Jumpaax, lol.

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

First colour blend
For requests pm me or msg me on gt: BLunT x Magiqqhttp://socialclub.ro...1KEep087nnkIrYQ
Feed back appreciated

I'm a hoge fan of the pearlescent colors.  I did a Metallic Anthrite Black with Pfister Pink pearlscent and Pink scond color to do up my Chick's Adder seen in the back ground of this picture:
0_0.jpg

Also did this Sentinel for the same character on saturday. At times it looks all black.  Has a custom tag BOOBERRY after one of my favorite cereals.
0_0.jpg

It is very fast. It is much faster than the lifeguard atv and just as fast as Trevor's blazer, if you remember that.
can I get it off  ya like now seriously GT Luchador138 I'll be on doing stunt jumps send a invite if you can

Hey I've tried duping this with multiple people and gave gotten quite a few requests. Sadly it can't be duped. It's a one seater. If you have someone bring one in for you, then I'll help you with the insurance glitch.
EDIT: I'll have a friend bring me in another one soon and will invite people to do the job circle duplication glitch of vehicles that are not personal vehicles
I was just going to ask if the job glitch will work with one seaters, but i see you posted it does.

I would not mind when coming out of cheaters holding a importing lobby to get cars in.
Actually you may be right, it may not work. I was just speculating. I'll give it a shot later today. Maybe I could leave the back of the blazer out of the job circle or something. Idk. I'll mess around with it

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

Edit-

Thx, I miss being a productive member of the general public. CP is Hell. Msg me on XB later if you want. I got off the phone with R* and they're looking into my case. I may be back in business soon.  I know a new duping method where it won't cost me money too, so if you still want that Scooby Doo van?

i dont mind the CP too much, but hate that even though there are ways to get out, many annoying money givers are still handing out billions... mo' momey mo' problems...

only benefit i see that i like, is being able to tear up stuff... i have destroyed numerous PV and never got the bad sport warning and never had more time tacked on to my days.  one other thing i noticed that happens alot in CP are the bounties for robbing a car off the street.  I always killl the NCP so dont get that stupid bounty, in CP no matter what i get hit with one.

Actually you may be right, it may not work. I was just speculating. I'll give it a shot later today. Maybe I could leave the back of the blazer out of the job circle or something. Idk. I'll mess around with it

its wide enough to get someone off and allow someone to jump on before the actual job/mission ring grabs them.

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Edit-

i dont mind the CP too much, but hate that even though there are ways to get out, many annoying money givers are still handing out billions... mo' momey mo' problems...

only benefit i see that i like, is being able to tear up stuff... i have destroyed numerous PV and never got the bad sport warning and never had more time tacked on to my days.  one other thing i noticed that happens alot in CP are the bounties for robbing a car off the street.  I always killl the NCP so dont get that stupid bounty, in CP no matter what i get hit with one.

its wide enough to get someone off and allow someone to jump on before the actual job/mission ring grabs them.
Okay, I'll test it out in a bit

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

Edit-

The only thing that keeps me playing the game is friends and we almost always play Invite only.  So I don't worry about modded money. I only have one close friend that is in CP with me and he's pretty much given up now.

Anyone that thinks the CP is fun is either a troll or a low life degenerate. There are no perks to being in there.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Edit-

The only thing that keeps me playing the game is friends and we almost always play Invite only.  So I don't worry about modded money. I only have one close friend that is in CP with me and he's pretty much given up now.

Anyone that thinks the CP is fun is either a troll or a low life degenerate. There are no perks to being in there.

Why are you in CP anyway? Money hackers?

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

BleH!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Edit-

Yup. Received 700M as a gift on my 2nd and jumped into a public match on my main and a friend wanted me to collect his bounty and it was 1B. He then wanted me to give it to him and that's what I believe got me here.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yup. Received 700M as a gift on my 2nd and jumped into a public match on my main and a friend wanted me to collect his bounty and it was 1B. He then wanted me to give it to him and that's what I believe got me here.

Ahh those damn friends. That's why I always set my settings to appear as offline. My friends are usually annoying douchebags (except for some).

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by gta 5 duprs, 23 December 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Anyone know how to get colors on a lifeguard atv to stick in the save editor?

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

Same for me with 1 of my 3 accounts that i used to get $.  My main one Pary is the only one i gave out billions with and got put in CP, my others (roomates) that dont play GTA V, but i use accounts for car storage i built up $ and never gave any out.  The guys i gave $ too never got put in CP in the 1 session i ran only me to date.

Jettehwolf
  • Jettehwolf

Natsu

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

Same for me with 1 of my 3 accounts that i used to get $.  My main one Pary is the only one i gave out billions with and got put in CP, my others (roomates) that dont play GTA V, but i use accounts for car storage i built up $ and never gave any out.  The guys i gave $ too never got put in CP in the 1 session i ran only me to date.

Well i hear word on the street, if you did it in a public lobbys more likely to get caught. I dont know if you did. And plus it depends on how much you were giving per player, or how much you got per store robbery.
  • Pary daPlatapus likes this

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

Anyone know how to get colors on a lifeguard atv to stick in the save editor?

Anyone?

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

First colour blend

Feed back appreciated

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that would be awesome

Quick question. Is it possible to have someone import you trevors blazer and if so would the insurance glitch work on it? just curious XD

• Pary daPlatapus likes this

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by gear999, 23 December 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Wait, is SP to MP cars patched? I'm hearing that it cannot be done after 1.07. Or are they just lies? If its true then there goes the Knight Rider project down the drain :(

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Wait, it SP to MP cars patched? I'm hearing that it cannot be done after 1.07. Or are they just lies? If its true then there goes the Knight Rider project down the drain :(

Nope im sure that it still works.

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by gear999, 23 December 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Wait, it SP to MP cars patched? I'm hearing that it cannot be done after 1.07. Or are they just lies? If its true then there goes the Knight Rider project down the drain :(

Ok good. I also heard that another lag switch should be used instead of Net Tools, is that a lie too?

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

ROR Gun RuNNer

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well i hear word on the street, if you did it in a public lobbys more likely to get caught. I dont know if you did. And plus it depends on how much you were giving per player, or how much you got per store robbery.

Never advertised the lobby, was an invite only and i gave out Billions to the 3 people with me in the session from Store robberies and the armor truck we hit.  I meant to fix my mod to actually purchase a vehicle for like 10 or 20 billion to get rid of alot of it and kept holding off till i finished my finals.  waited to long... hehehe....

Wait, is SP to MP cars patched? I'm hearing that it cannot be done after 1.07. Or are they just lies? If its true then there goes the Knight Rider project down the drain :(

it works, unless they patched it today as i brought a car in really late last night about 2am estearn time zone.

Ok good. I also heard that another lag switch should be used instead of Net Tools, is that a lie too?

Net tools is finicky, but works like a charm... its the session servers are unreliable as of late.

Jettehwolf
  • Jettehwolf

Natsu

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by Jettehwolf, 23 December 2013 - 08:35 PM.

Well if you had all that in cash then yes i could see the CP being delivered to your front door.

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

Well if you had all that in cash then yes i could see the CP being delivered to your front door.

back in 1.07 someone gave me 800mil purchased ztype after ztype and thankfully i got it down to 180mil and so far no cheater pool as i dont spend money like crazy

gear999
  • gear999

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by gear999, 23 December 2013 - 08:39 PM.

it works, unless they patched it today as i brought a car in really late last night about 2am estearn time zone.

Net tools is finicky, but works like a charm... its the session servers are unreliable as of late.

Ok, that's good to know. Back on track then. One last question though, can someone send me a text file containing enough datas?

I used to copy it off the tutorial page but they removed the data lines. Just PM the the file or atleast a post containing enough datas.

Jettehwolf
  • Jettehwolf

Natsu

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

Back on track for what? If your saying none of this has to do with Duping, were just talking about CP so were discussing how to avoid it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users