• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15,885 replies to this topic
yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Rockstar is not a fun company. I'm on mobile so I can't post sad faces.

Not anymore ;)

They suck it dry now
Thanks for your overly constructive input, it was very valuable.

Your welcome

xlREX1
  • xlREX1

Daenerys Targaryen

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

If anyone needs the fast and furious cars I can hook you up.. Have (800m) so don't worry about the 200k :D

Thanks to awful Matt for hooking me up with the cars <3

Gt- Amincredible
  • Awful Matt likes this

Awful Matt
  • Awful Matt

Awfully Pro

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Some new food for thought!

Only meaningful if you know what StanceNation is! and probs if you're Australian

StanceNation Sentinel XS

0_0.jpg

StanceNation Schwartzer

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:36 PM

I look for the Fast and Furious Elegy , anyone ?

I messaged Abyss but ne response yet :)

Awful Matt
  • Awful Matt

Awfully Pro

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

message me for an invite 

It's in slot 8

A SHADY LLAMA x
  • A SHADY LLAMA x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Does anyone have franklins buffalo?

ToOSk3tChY
  • ToOSk3tChY

The FullMetalJacket(TFMJ) Founder

• Members

So since duping is patched then what about group spawn sessions. If 5-10 people have a certain car then organize to get together to maybe force a spawn in the same lobby as someone who needs it? Would this work?
  • Pary daPlatapus likes this

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Thanks but i have something at this place :(

Awful Matt
  • Awful Matt

Awfully Pro

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

So since duping is patched then what about group spawn sessions. If 5-10 people have a certain car then organize to get together to maybe force a spawn in the same lobby as someone who needs it? Would this work?

Duping isn't patched though? ahah

ToOSk3tChY
  • ToOSk3tChY

The FullMetalJacket(TFMJ) Founder

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

Thank f*ck. I read that it was. Nm

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

Thank f*ck. I read that it was. Nm

So what methods still work? just the apartment selling one? Btw does anyone have the tailgator i sold mine by mistake and would love to get another if possible. On a side note if anyone needs a hearse i have one and can drive you to the church so one will spawn just message me on xbox live. GT: Memth4890. Btw i know this was said already but rockstar sucks big donkey d**k

The Devil In I
  • The Devil In I

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

can still bring in cars from sp to mp :D but seriously we need to make one of these lobbies we keep talking about a reality one of these days,biggest problem is still the guy not being able to get in and claim his car due to full lobby... so,xbl me requests and a slot if u wont be available to claim,ill try apt duping it 4 u when u will be on,

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

Gun RuNNer for *Hire*

• The Yakuza
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

can still bring in cars from sp to mp :D but seriously we need to make one of these lobbies we keep talking about a reality one of these days,biggest problem is still the guy not being able to get in and claim his car due to full lobby... so,xbl me requests and a slot if u wont be available to claim,ill try apt duping it 4 u when u will be on,

Agreed and trustworthy people that will hold a car till you can come claim it.  I have not problem hosting one for Importers if in turn i get my chance to bring my cars in too.   Invite only sessions will work with atleast 6-12 people in them.  If you ever need someone to moderate a session and monitor who is in there lmk... i'm available almost every evening after 9pm.  One of my 2 accounts got thrown into cheaters so now i'll need some help with some imports if i dont decide to get my other roomates account on GTAV.

Dimsdale11
  • Dimsdale11

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:51 PM

Soo blunt x magiqq just helped me bring in a couple cars. Took one in his garage and said he would dupe of back and when I went to switch characters he said he was getting offline and is still online. Makes me wonder.....

Also I would like someone LEGIT to help me bring in cars. Must have a mic and willing to dupe back wat I would like to add to my collection

Bud I did go I'll hook you up now seriously I'm not a scam and this makes it hard for people to trust me :(

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

The Devil In I
  • The Devil In I

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by andherembrace, 18 December 2013 - 06:30 PM.

cool,im pretty much done with my garage til i get some ideas,so just doing requests for now,works best/fastest if the other person imports for the wanter of the car imo,that way he can just come take it and be done if its something elaborate we could share our save files via google drive or something,and pm the links to the importers,im in wisconsin,12:24 pm central time,usually on a good portion of everyday til at leatst 11pm unless its gonna snow the following morning.

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

Gun RuNNer for *Hire*

• The Yakuza
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

cool,im pretty much done with my garage til i get some ideas,so just doing requests for now,works best/fastest if the other person imports for the wanter of the car imo,that way he can just come take it and be done if its something elaborate we could share our save files via google drive or something,and pm the links to the importers,im in wisconsin,12:24 pm central time,usually on a good portion of everyday til at leatst 11pm unless its gonna snow the following morning.

This is exactly the type of session to run.   Its apain doing the apt glitch unless you holding millions.  I'd rather import and have that person in the session grab the car and take it to thier garage.

I always say i'm done filling my garage then come across a paint scheme or a vehicle i want to mod up.  Currently redoing my cars with custom plates.

Question for Fast n Furious collectors... is there an Elgy with "WALKER" plates on it?

The Devil In I
  • The Devil In I

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:46 PM Edited by andherembrace, 18 December 2013 - 06:47 PM.

Question for Fast n Furious collectors... is there an Elgy with "WALKER" plates on it?

brought one in  but sadly it wasnt  storable 

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by gear999, 18 December 2013 - 07:22 PM.

A simple question: Are the gang cars rare? Today I found a couple of Families ones and kept a Manana. I believe that they have unique colors since I went into LSC with it and I checked all color categories but, it wasn't selected. I still have the Manana. I also had a Families Buccaneer but I was about to insure it, this f**king douchebag a-wipe comes along in his chrome Adder and destroys it.

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

A simple question: Are the gang cars rare? Today I found a couple of Families ones and kept a Manana. I believe that they have unique colors since I went into LSC with it and I checked all color categories but, it wasn't selected. I still have the Manana. I also had a Families Buccaneer but I was about to insure it, this f**king douchebag a-wipe comes along in his chrome Adder and destroys it.

Not rare but cool !

You can only find them on night , and the color is a unique one ;)

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Not rare but cool !

Not rare? After my Buccaneer was destroyed, I went looking for it again. Only Families Tornados, Peyotes or Mananas spawned. They spawn rarely too. I found a Ballas Buccaneer down at the Grove Street cul-de-sac but, I was about to take it and I accidentally stepped into the race marker. After I got out the race lobby, the car was gone :panic:

yeswiican
  • yeswiican

Inglorious Basterd

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hmmm i'll say rare but not as rare as the Picador or something like this ^^

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

http://prod.cloud.ro...oLQvqIw/0_0.jpg

Found this on Vespucci beach. But I can't insure it. Can't bring into LSC.

The Devil In I
  • The Devil In I

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

So we can't move cars anymore :(

not sure, but u can still rearrange with the apt dupe i think,just drive the dupe back in once your friend comes out with it

lendenthehero
  • lendenthehero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

How did you get the blazer in the garage. I hve trevors but I cant get it in there. And also if it possible to put it in there, How do Insure it?

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

Gun RuNNer for *Hire*

• The Yakuza
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

brought one in  but sadly it wasnt  storable 

i remember that.. umm have to try something new...

Buccaneer is my favorite ride.. how can you tell the difference?  i brought my own in with custom tags...

http://prod.cloud.ro...oLQvqIw/0_0.jpg

Found this on Vespucci beach. But I can't insure it. Can't bring into LSC.

I found the Blazer that looked like Trevors an stored it, but got rid of it when i got the Carbon.  Has anyone post patch 1.07 bring a Blazer in that can get garaged?

How did you get the blazer in the garage. I hve trevors but I cant get it in there. And also if it possible to put it in there, How do Insure it?

Did you find it by the beach?  i found one to the left of the pier looking out into the water and just drove it into my garage.  this was after patch 1.07 and before patch 1.08

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

Not rare but cool !

Not rare? After my Buccaneer was destroyed, I went looking for it again. Only Families Tornados, Peyotes or Mananas spawned. They spawn rarely too. I found a Ballas Buccaneer down at the Grove Street cul-de-sac but, I was about to take it and I accidentally stepped into the race marker. After I got out the race lobby, the car was gone :panic:

i have a buccaneer if you still looking for one.

EF Makaveli
  • EF Makaveli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by EF Makaveli, 18 December 2013 - 09:23 PM.

lendenthehero
  • lendenthehero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

How to put trevors atv in the garage and then insure it?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Thanks but i have something at this place :(

How about 4?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users