[XBOX] Vehicle Requests/Duping

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15,885 replies to this topic
JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:25 AM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 28 January 2014 - 10:26 AM.

You guys really need to let Trevor's ATV go, lol.  Not only does it not have bulletproof tires, but a regular modified Blazer not only goes faster, but handles a lot better, imo.

Looks > performance to me. But no BP tyres seal the deal for me.

You said I was too lazy to search. That is being a dick. I did search, I couldn't find what I needed to know, so I asked hoping maybe I could get an answer this time.

Also who cares if someone asks again anyway. Not everyone has the time to look through pages on a gaming forum, and it's kind of pathetic that people worry and get annoyed about that, over everything else in this life.

Hey guess what now you are being a dick head, this is the reason I stop coming in here, why bother being nice for a bunch of idiots, I stream(day job) everyday and still make a effort to read every post, maybe you aren't a speed reader, I keep coming back trying and hoping to find new ways to get cars in but nothing has changed back to my cave then.

Defending myself is being a dick? What kind of retarded logic is that? Read my post again. I did what everyone wanted me to do. The only dick part of my post is telling people that they're pathetic if they get bothered by a singular post like my original enquiry. Which is just plain fact telling people the truth they need to hear, not being a dick.

Shazam Rises Again
  • Shazam Rises Again

GT: Shazam In a Can

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

0_0.jpg

Is mai waifu pretty?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

It wasn't even really practical though.  All it was good for was its rarity at the time.  It'd turn heads, but I hardly took it out of my garage.  

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

It wasn't even really practical though.  All it was good for was its rarity at the time.  It'd turn heads, but I hardly took it out of my garage.

I just love the hot rod style vehicles. I love the Hotknife and use it a lot despite its horrible handling. I also like the Khamelion and use it a lot even though it doesn't compare in performance to almost every other sports car.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:34 AM

I just love the hot rod style vehicles. I love the Hotknife and use it a lot despite its horrible handling. I also like the Khamelion and use it a lot even though it doesn't compare in performance to almost every other sports car.

Those are both practical, including the Ratloader when it comes back.

Trevor's Blazer just doesn't really serve a purpose, especially when it's trumped by a fully-modded normal Blazer.

Luchador138
  • Luchador138

Mexican Drug Lord

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by Luchador138, 28 January 2014 - 11:08 AM.

Can someone tell me what the body style is for a spoiler-less phoenix, will repay you by giving you any modded car you want.

Body style 6 from memory

Thanks, if you want any modded vehicle just pm me with the details and your GT and I'll try and reply back to you.

I appreciate the offer my friend :D

Also there are plenty of 'non ISO modders' out there with Trevs ATV FM w/BPT

Good to know not sure if you are saying that you are one of those people, but I have had the blazer before, and like Biohazard got rid of it because it didn't have BPT, it was fun back then to call up Gerald and dupe 3 for friends and go up mt chiliade but can't do that anymore :( :( :( :(

Defending myself is being a dick? What kind of retarded logic is that? Read my post again. I did what everyone wanted me to do. The only dick part of my post is telling people that they're pathetic if they get bothered by a singular post like my original enquiry. Which is just plain fact telling people the truth they need to hear, not being a dick.

If I can respect everyone on here and read all the post you should too, thats where you are a dick, and why I call you one, cause you don't respect the people on here, which is why WE CALL all of you out for being stupid, and asking stupid question, respect your elders and people who bring in these cars they've been here a long time. Read your own post, you said you don't have time to read our post, why bother just ask the question again. If you want to continue this PM or just agree to disagree.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

Yes you can sell the duplicate of the Adder, but with expenses, you still make more with Frank's Buffalo.

Since it costs 125K to insure the adder, and 12.5K to replace it.

Sell Value: $736,550. Dupe 10x. PROFIT!

Exqlusive
  • Exqlusive

worlds greatest sh*tposter

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

0_0.jpg

Found this on reddit, is this normal?

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Can someone tell me what the body style is for a spoiler-less phoenix, will repay you by giving you any modded car you want.

Body style 6 from memory
Thanks, if you want any modded vehicle just pm me with the details and your GT and I'll try and reply back to you.

Good to know not sure if you are saying that you are one of those people, but I have had the blazer before, and like Biohazard got rid of it because it didn't have BPT, it was fun back then to call up Gerald and dupe 3 for friends and go up mt chiliade but can't do that anymore :( :( :( :(

If I can respect everyone on here and read all the post you should too, thats where you are a dick, and why I call you one, cause you don't respect the people on here, which is why WE CALL all of you out for being stupid, and asking stupid question, respect your elders and people who bring in these cars they've been here a long time. Read your own post, you said you don't have time to read our post, why bother just ask the question again. If you want to continue this PM or just agree to disagree.

If yiu expect me to read 161 pages you're out of your mind. I read the last few pages and searched. How the hell does my post convey I don't respect anyone here outside of people who disrespect me? If you're so holier than thou then you wouldn't call me a dick either.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by Fox2Quick, 28 January 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Body style 6 from memory

If yiu expect me to read 161 pages you're out of your mind. I read the last few pages and searched. How the hell does my post convey I don't respect anyone here outside of people who disrespect me? If you're so holier than thou then you wouldn't call me a dick either.
You are a dick because you keep arguing this out burying the WORTHWHILE members posts. Im curious about the bike a few posts up. Not whether or not you think someone called you names. PROTIP: Skim posts instead of reading all of them. If you have a working brain, you'll be able to catch the words "Trevor's Blazer" and if you don't, ctrl-F, for the find bar and type it in. It doesn't take more than 5 mins.

Edit: And for the record I just went throughEVERY PAGE just to see how long it takes. Twice.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

0_0.jpg

What's the big deal about it? Just a PCJ 675-
Ohhh....
Can't that be done at LSC?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

0_0.jpg

Ohhh....
nope. There are 3 different variations of the PCJ-600 (all of which are named PCJ-600): 600, 660, and 675. The 600 variant can be bought off the internet. The other two have to be found, and the 675 variant has a single headlight instead of 2 like its brethren.
  • Exqlusive and crappyusername like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

0_0.jpg

Ohhh....
nope. There are 3 different variations of the PCJ-600 (all of which are named PCJ-600): 600, 660, and 675. The 600 variant can be bought off the internet. The other two have to be found, and the 675 variant has a single headlight instead of 2 like its brethren.
No real big difference, right? Just the headlights? Also, I might get a 660 or 675 if they're rare.

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

Anyone have a STINGER with SOFT TOP? It's very rare...gt:AdrianValenti51

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Anyone have a STINGER with SOFT TOP? It's very rare...gt:AdrianValenti51

No it's not :whuh:

• Squasher and leediddy07 like this

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

veddithedevil

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:17 PM

Anyone have Franks buffalo would really like this car.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 28 January 2014 - 03:28 PM.

@Fox2quick that is a fair point and for that I won't post about this anymore. However, I did everything you said with ctrl f etc. So I didn't do anything wrong outside of defending myself in this thread.

Awful Matt
  • Awful Matt

Awfully Pro

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

2 requests on this whole page. What have we come to?

• Sugar Free Nos and crappyusername like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

2 requests on this whole page. What have we come to?

Can I get Trevor's Blazer?!?!?!?

Lolololololol 

#ignorance

#Ididn'treadanyaboveposts

#IknowtheregularblazerisbetterineverywaybutIstillwantTrevorsbecauseY0Lo

I haven't made a request in quite some time due to friends taking care of the few I had and I just waiting.  

When the RatLoader is storeable again, I'm going to get a Bedless version with a NY plate that says "SP1T3FUL".

Lol, I think it'll be funny.

• crappyusername likes this

Obviously
  • Obviously

Steak With Grilled Cheese

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

I just made a rasputia truck

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

0_0.jpg

Ohhh....
No real big difference, right? Just the headlights? Also, I might get a 660 or 675 if they're rare.
660 is fairly common, and the 675 is somewhat uncommon, but not difficult to find when motorcycles are spawning.

josefdomingo
  • josefdomingo

Touhou BIACHHHH

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

it never let me sell he duped version of my adder, but i was only broke for like 3 days so never really looked into it

You have to do this exploit using the Xbox Store, but it sells for like 1/3 of what it would sell for if it was store-bought.

So it's not worth it, as Franklin's banks you more.
Or you can do the rebel money glitch. Works for me every time I do it with a friend. The secret of getting in te duplicated car first try is to have your friend inside a car, while watching it.

P0lymorphine
  • P0lymorphine

Hard Like 25M Heroics

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

anyone willing to hook me up with an Asea?

Been wanting one for ages now :(

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Or you can do the rebel money glitch. Works for me every time I do it with a friend. The secret of getting in te duplicated car first try is to have your friend inside a car, while watching it.

Yes, that is the glitch I used.

I was just telling Blake that selling a dupe of an Adder is possible, just not profitable. 

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Sorry bro I was away from my comp. Creating now, PM me to exchange gamertags.

I had also contacted him earlier. He went offline about 2 hours ago, though. I have the car he wants stored in Michael's garage but I won't be on tomorrow until late. If you are around earlier tomorrow and can get him the Manana, that would be great. 

If anybody is online just letting u know I'm back :) by test was a nightmare though, still my History one will be pisseasy ::)

leediddy07
  • leediddy07

GT: leediddy07

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

What is that?

I have a klifflom asea FM ready. Message me on xbl, gt: leediddy07

Obviously
  • Obviously

Steak With Grilled Cheese

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

A sandking swb with a RASPUTIA plate. Rasputia was the BIG girl from Norbit

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

A sandking swb with a RASPUTIA plate. Rasputia was the BIG girl from Norbit

Gagging.gif

• Squasher likes this

P0lymorphine
  • P0lymorphine

Hard Like 25M Heroics

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

What is that?

I have a klifflom asea FM ready. Message me on xbl, gt: leediddy07

Done :)

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by The Lonesome Drifter, 28 January 2014 - 04:51 PM.

0_0.jpg

Looks like a normal pcj to me :S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users