15,885 replies to this topic
Jay-bone
  • Jay-bone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Want: Western bagger.
Xblgt: Jason B Ridges.
Rules: I have a mic, I speak perfect English.

I've been looking for this damn bagger for days now. I'm new to the forum so if I'm doing something wrong just let me know. I will need to be taught how to vehicle dip as I only know the old way. I'm willing to dupe any of my vehicles in return for the bagger. Thanks in advance, just send me a friend request.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 15 December 2013 - 09:23 PM.

I'm beyond disappointed.

The FREE car is too "hot" to modify.

Hopefully PhoenixJedi will be online again so he can give me the 0CONNER one, since that's the best I'm getting.  

You could always try to find an ISO modder to bring one of the custom "high end" vehicles that you want in. He could just drive it into the garage normally then dupe it to you via the apartment swap method. That might work.

Also, I saw that earlier you wanted a fully upgraded Bison. If you were only able to get one that had 80% armor, I'll be happy to fully upgrade one for you. I've gotta spend this 900 million dollars somehow, lol.

Dimsdale11
  • Dimsdale11

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by Dimsdale11, 15 December 2013 - 09:34 PM.

Duping now

Lists about 3-5 pages ago as pointless posting again

Gt: BLunT x Magiqq

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

I'm beyond disappointed.

Hopefully PhoenixJedi will be online again so he can give me the 0CONNER one, since that's the best I'm getting.  

You could always try to find an ISO modder to bring one of the custom "high end" vehicles that you want in. He could just drive it into the garage normally then dupe it to you via the apartment swap method. That might work.

Also, I saw that earlier you wanted a fully upgraded Bison. If you were only able to get one that had 80% armor, I'll be happy to fully upgrade one for you. I've gotta spend this 900 million dollars somehow, lol.

lov ur sig about police vehicles, I think the same thing applys to all vehicles that you could not normaly get also it was not hurting anyone in anyway...... well besides the dam tow trucks but thats besides the point.

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by x GD0G, 15 December 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Good day all. Got a new garage tour vid up. Can dupe whatever if you want anything. Pretty tired so gonna get a few hours kip and then i'll be on.

big thanks to biohazrd for the cars last night.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Can someone post a video (or at least a link to it) that explains the so-called apt. swap glitch?

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'm beyond disappointed.

lov ur sig about police vehicles, I think the same thing applys to all vehicles that you could not normaly get also it was not hurting anyone in anyway...... well besides the dam tow trucks but thats besides the point.

Thanks. I think any vehicle that fits should be able to be put into your garage and upgraded. While it may not be what everyone wants I think a fair compromise would be to have the bigger vehicles such as the armored trucks become acquirable via Pegasus. A legitimate argument could be made by Rockstar that the way those bigger vehicles both sat in the garage and how they exited the garage isn't what they want to happen. While being able to have them in different colors is cool, they just simply don't fit into LSC or into your garage doors.

That was incredibly off topic.

Here are the vehicles that I am willing to dupe for all of those that may be interested.

1. Bravado Duneloader       6. Western Daemon

2. K1FFL0M Bison              7. Teddy Bodhi

3. K1FFL0M Buffalo            8. Standard Buffalo Mk2

4. K1FFL0M Gauntlet         9. Regular Buffalo

5. Banshee                         10. empty/Collectors Editon I can't dupe.

Most of my vehicles are uninteresting due to me just trying to find vehicles that I enjoy driving as opposed to "Rare" cars. Also, I'm a bit of a Bravado fan boy. The only Bravados that I am missing are the Gresley and the Youga, which I'm not interested in having.

Please note that all of my vehicles (other than the K1FFL0Ms) have my personal plate on it, so if you want it to be taken off you will need to have your own personal plate.  

The L0ne W0nder
  • The L0ne W0nder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by The L0ne W0nder, 15 December 2013 - 11:56 PM.

Want : Poppy Mitchell's Pink Cabrio w/ her custom license plate. [POPPYM15]

XBL : The L0ne W0nder

GS or BS : GS

Rules : None.

Have : Franklin's Buffalo (#2), Michael's Tailgater (#7), Trevor's Bodhi (#9), Stickerbomb Asea (#5), Romero Hearse (#10) and Maxed Sultan RS (#3).

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by gta 5 duprs, 15 December 2013 - 10:53 PM.

itF5MJQ.jpg

Have : Franklin's Buffalo (#2), Michael's Tailgater (#7), Trevor's Bodhi (#9), Stickerbomb Asea (#5), Romero Hearse (#10) and Maxed Sultan RS (#3).

Pary daPlatapus
  • Pary daPlatapus

MODified Super Agent

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by Pary daPlatapus, 16 December 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Not sure if that's doable, because it's a purchased car online so Sp2MP may not work, but I'm working on something that may overcome that. Waiting to hear back from an ISO modder.

nathan counsell
  • nathan counsell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

how do I put upgrades on a bf dune buggy? like xgdogs upgraded dune buggy is it some kind of glitch?

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by BlakeAlv, 16 December 2013 - 01:37 AM.

I have the Sanchez with Ice Shield tires, Lifted Canis Mesa Hardtop, And Franklins car, All fully modded. Willing to trade for anything rare/modded I guess. I hate that rockstar doesnt let us have any fun ever. PM me please.

HCOSURF CALI
  • HCOSURF CALI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

Anyone have rare cars they can dupe for me? gt: HCOSURF CALI

Newboy37
  • Newboy37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by Newboy37, 16 December 2013 - 01:52 AM.

Lemme try this again...

Want: Sentinel Convertible

XBL: BloodieFinger

GS or BS: Good Sport Lobbies

Rules: Mic Preferred - PM Me here on forums and/or message me on XBL

I have the following willing to trade for it.

1. Empty

2. Fully modded - Bifta

3. Fully modded - Adder

4. Fully modded - Entity XF

5. Fully modded - Tailgater

6. Fully modded - Sentinel XS

7. Fully modded - Sultan

8. Fully modded - Franklin's Buffalo

9. Fully modded - Phoenix

10. Fully modded - Granger

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:53 AM

Lemme try this again...

Want: Sentinel Convertible
XBL: BloodieFinger
GS or BS: Good Sport Lobbies
Rules: Mic Preferred - PM Me here on forums and/or message me on XBL

I have the following willing to trade for it.

1. Empty
2. Fully modded - Bifta
3. Fully modded - Adder
4. Fully modded - Entity XF
5. Fully modded - Tailgater
6. Fully modded - Sentinel XS
7. Fully modded - Sultan
8. Fully modded - Franklin's Buffalo
9. Fully modded - Phoenix
10. Fully modded - Granger

I have it in slot 3. It's going to replace your Adder. You want?

Newboy37
  • Newboy37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

Message sent to ya surfacenoise

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

how do I put upgrades on a bf dune buggy? like xgdogs upgraded dune buggy is it some kind of glitch?

All Options in LSC glitch.

Pizza Factory
  • Pizza Factory

gta is my life

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

want el camino / picador

XBL Pizza Factory

gs

no rules really just be reasonable and not greedy

nathan counsell
  • nathan counsell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

All Options in LSC glitch.

how can I do that with the dune buggy?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 16 December 2013 - 02:12 AM.

Is it possible at all to dupe the elegy? Or completly impossible?

I

Apartment-swap glitch.  It's possible.

It's just not possible to bring one in from SP.

0_0.jpg

"This vehicle cannot be stored in your garage unless purchased online"  :cry:

Did you dupe that or did you import it?

andherembrace brought it in for me, but it's not storable because it's a "hot" car

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

I saw earlier today that someone had brought over a Kifflom snowy UFO with a Yankton plate, I believe, and people were offering it to others. My request, if someone can help please, is the same exact vehicle with the same plate but I would want the color to be gold instead. Thanks everyone and I will be happy to dupe any car in my garage after for you as a thank you :).

• iiWoodstocK likes this

Awful Matt
  • Awful Matt

Awfully Pro

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

andherembrace brought it in for me, but it's not storable because it's a "hot" car

:'( It's truly a sad day for our collection

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

http://rsg.ms/1c67Wb3

http://rsg.ms/1c67WYR

http://rsg.ms/1c681eU

GOT DEW?

Mocha
  • Mocha

Grease Monkey

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

lfeiMVU.png

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Kifflom---->Gold---->Zombie---->Mountain Dew

Budleaf
  • Budleaf

Official Forum Stoner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by Budleaf, 16 December 2013 - 03:12 AM.

I say f*ck mtn dew. Lame green. That's all it is nothing that is original lol. Screw zamkam and dukefreak25 (aka GTA v dupers)
They both SCAM

Awful Matt
  • Awful Matt

Awfully Pro

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by Awful Matt, 16 December 2013 - 03:14 AM.

Want: Western bagger.
Xblgt: Jason B Ridges.
Rules: I have a mic, I speak perfect English.

I've been looking for this damn bagger for days now. I'm new to the forum so if I'm doing something wrong just let me know. I will need to be taught how to vehicle dip as I only know the old way. I'm willing to dupe any of my vehicles in return for the bagger. Thanks in advance, just send me a friend request.

Hit me up on Xbox if you still need that bagger mate, slot 2  :)

Gt: Awful Matt

iiWoodstocK
  • iiWoodstocK

Hockey Fan

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

I say f*ck mtn dew. Lame green. That's all it is nothing that is original lol. Screw zamkam and dukefreak25 (aka GTA v dupers)
They both SCAM

dukefreak25 hooked my up with the kifflom McGill bison. He was pretty cool and helpful
  • gta 5 duprs likes this

gta 5 duprs
  • gta 5 duprs

Tar Heels Never Learn

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:23 AM Edited by gta 5 duprs, 16 December 2013 - 03:59 AM.

They both SCAM

Your opinion. In all honesty, zombie cars look awful. Too bad I've never scammed anyone, but once again you are entitled to your own opinion. Budleaf constantly claims that I scammed him, but if I've "scammed" anyone else that reads this, please speak up. I guess I know why he thinks I scammed him..... All I have to do is look at his profile picture.

NinjaBeezy
  • NinjaBeezy

Ninja Assassin

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:25 AM

im looking for picador and or manana, ps3 = ninja_beezy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users