Best gang in GTA Vice City.

11 replies to this topic
Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

The topp 5 

1 The Vercetti gang, Mostly because it is the players gang, They own the city you could say they got fronts all over the city. Alot of businesses Lance Vance is dead tho, Ken Rosenberg is in Los Santos if we talk 2013. But if we would say 1986, Yeah they are even stronger,

2 Cubans, They have allwas been like friend whit the protoganist in bout VC and VCS, Nobdy can take over Little Havana it belongs to them Umberto Rubina lives there they also got a Cafe, 

3 Bikers leader Mitch Baker, friend whit Tommy Vercetti, they are seen in Downtown, Theire clubhous is The Greasy Chopper, They are not as strong in VCS because they fight over empires against Sharks and Vance Crime Family. 

I wouldn´t call the Forelli Family a real gang in VC. 

Diaz gang was strong before they got whipped of Diaz had alot of connetions in the drug trade like Colombian Cartel and so on a rich gang whit good power set Tommy up in the beginning. 

Haitans is too poor there leader lives in a house in the ghetto they are just crazy.

Streetwannabes or Shark.... Well you can hear by the name, They are just a wannabe gang a typicall street gang not so much power most fight whit "PIGS" .

I did wright this before but i accidently deleted it. I´ll might to one on SA or IV or V or 3 or something and i think i´ll go by 3D era and so on.

And also what did you think about my list?.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

It's all about the Vercetti Gang.

MARIO, TAKE IT EASY.

• VercettiGroveRussian, Linc. and Huntr like this

Huntr
  • Huntr

Mercenary

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Honestly I'd put the Street Wannabes more on the top, more specifically the Military. They're armed with Assault Rifles and attack in fives.

MARIO, TAKE IT EASY.

"Hey, hey, it's Mr. V!"

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Honestly I'd put the Street Wannabes more on the top, more specifically the Military. They're armed with Assault Rifles and attack in fives.

MARIO, TAKE IT EASY.

"Hey, hey, it's Mr. V!"

I wouldn´t call the military a gang, They work whit the police against you, Maybe on VCS when Martinez is the leader. But otherwise they are dangerous Assult Rifle. No gang could take over the army base, "Theres a rampage next to it". Streetwannabes isn´t even in the story alot, Only when their leader dies.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Haitans is too poor there leader lives in a house in the ghetto they are just crazy.

Are you serious right nah?

I actually prefered the Biker gang overall.

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by Phil Collin, 15 December 2013 - 02:28 PM.

Why the Bikers? they are alright but nothing to powerful. You only see them driving around MC.

But i guess you could count the Military, They shoot at me and they fight against SWAT/Police.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Going off topic a bit, did any of you guys absouletely HATE these guys?

Securityguard-GTAVC.jpg

Something about these guys really pissed me off. I think it was because when I would be driving my ice cream truck, trying to do the 50 "ice cream sales" and I got to like... 48 and one of these dirty casuals yanked me straight from the damned truck and I failed.

• skills and VercettiGroveRussian like this

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Phil Collin, 15 December 2013 - 07:06 PM.

Yeah, They were against everyone police/gangs me. They would fight against Diaz´s men, Or Sharks at the mall, or Military . Even if the gunshop guy shot at me they come and attack him. 

Edit" But they hated some gangs more then others, I remember i did a rampage at the mall and i didn´t kill anyone then i did the rampage again and there was one gang downstair and one upstairs and they would stand in a cirle and shot against the other gang with PIGS and sometimes some died.

StairFax
  • StairFax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Id say The Vercetti gang, Followed by the Cubans

"I told you she was bad Mario"

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

Why the Bikers? they are alright but nothing to powerful. You only see them driving around MC.

But i guess you could count the Military, They shoot at me and they fight against SWAT/Police.

They kept themselves to themselves unless provoked.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

The Vercetti Gang. Those 'Mario' quotes have just brought back so many amazing memories. :p

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

They kept themselves to themselves unless provoked.

They are very easy to provoke...i can't even get near that place without the police uniform...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users