Photo

Content Creator Is AWESOME

37 replies to this topic
Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

I LOVE IT! It is a great tool to create with. It is better than I expected it to be as well! Very nice Rockstar!

• EyeMacHunt likes this

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

no it isnt. you can't even place anything on the whole airport.

• Killzone3265 likes this

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

Silly man! It IS BETA. :)

Rico UK
  • Rico UK

The Veteran

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

no it isnt. you can't even place anything on the whole airport.

Its in beta what do you expect

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Waiting for the missions one. Then I'll be overjoyed.

• TreFacTor likes this

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

I agree i love it, planning to create this great deathmatch with snipers and rpgs. On rooftops. Call it rooftop rumble
  • tom_p1980 and malcolmfunktion like this

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

I'm loving it. Creating races is certainly better than I expected. Just finished up making my first race. Tested it out and took 13 minutes but it will be one that true racers will like I think. Can't wait to play other peoples. Although I can feel a lot of trolls will make races where it isn't clear which road to take.

internet badass killer
  • internet badass killer

ultimate badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Didn't test it. Probably sucks.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 10 December 2013 - 06:48 PM.

It's actually pretty good, I made a race and a death match already if you wanna check it out. The race is called "docks" and the deathmatch is called "watts deathmatch". I'm pretty new like most of us so dont trash on me if they suck :p it does suck you can't do airport deathmatches like in IV. It would be epic for an all out tank war at the airport!

Here they are if anyone wants to check em out.
http://rsg.ms/1bUmYk7
http://rsg.ms/1bUnoHf

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Haven't tried it, won't be trying it. I'll leave creation to the developers (they have much better tools).

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

sign

He1senberg
  • He1senberg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

It's awesome, I'll share my races soon. It's fun and free!

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

f*ck that. Cancelling pre-order. 

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

This reminds me of the race creator back in Midnight Club 2. Was too young to really be creative with it back then, but I might get some use out of this once I get time to log in and play.

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

can you make it so your race isn't nerfed or is the money something you can't control?

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

It's a really cool and fun to use feature!

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

wouldn't know. i can't update the game until i figure out how not to lose a truck i put $200k+ into. f*ck you very much rockstar.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

We need a thread for gtaforums members' creations!

I made this race if anyone wants to have a go:

http://rsg.ms/1bUoBOL

It's a bit of a dick!

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

We need a thread for gtaforums members' creations!

I made this race if anyone wants to have a go:

http://rsg.ms/1bUoBOL

It's a bit of a dick!

When I look at yours I see how cluster f*cked mine looks lol. On the test it was actually really exciting but then again I think I was just over excited for that fact that we can finally make our own things. We definitely need a stickied thread maybe two. One for our Races and one for Deathmatches.

http://socialclub.ro...z20uOavZeGN-JUQ

TheStranger_NL
  • TheStranger_NL

Ronins MC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

http://socialclub.ro...tl0-C-jN9QL9qQQ

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

f*ck that. Cancelling pre-order. 

taylorswift-date-tomcruise.jpg

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Just how in-depth is the CC so far? Can you only place weapons? or can you move entire objects? Only time I thoroughly enjoyed a game with a content creator was yearsss ago with a game called Delta Force, you could make your own maps, move all objects.. pretty gnarly back then. If it's just placing weapons around on a small map, I'm not interested at all in this.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:34 PM Edited by Muse182, 10 December 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Just how in-depth is the CC so far? Can you only place weapons? or can you move entire objects? Only time I thoroughly enjoyed a game with a content creator was yearsss ago with a game called Delta Force, you could make your own maps, move all objects.. pretty gnarly back then. If it's just placing weapons around on a small map, I'm not interested at all in this.

DF BHD was amazing. I spent more time creating maps than playing. What a game that was.

As far as I can tell, you can place objects on the races like barriers, ramps, cabins, signs, trailers and other things. I suppose it's similar for deathmatches. You can't move anything.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Can't make 0.25 miles races. Good job, Rockstar.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

if you make a deathmatch are you able to limit the weapons used?  like no auto shotgun or pistols only?  or is there no choice but to use all weapons?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Theres a good chance we will create a sub section for created content. This is currently in discussion.

• GunWrath and WBaker like this

Nivak
  • Nivak

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm loving it. Creating races is certainly better than I expected. Just finished up making my first race. Tested it out and took 13 minutes but it will be one that true racers will like I think. Can't wait to play other peoples. Although I can feel a lot of trolls will make races where it isn't clear which road to take.

A 13 minute race sounds right up my alley; looking forward to more cross country marathons in the same vein as Grand Tour.  I'll have the check out the content creator next time I'm on.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

A 13 minute race sounds right up my alley; looking forward to more cross country marathons in the same vein as Grand Tour.  I'll have the check out the content creator next time I'm on.

Yeah it's great, you can make it as long as you want but you have a maximum of 68 checkpoints. I got 17 miles out of it. You can easily make it as long as you want but if they're too spread apart then people might get confused where to go. Mine is similar to Grand Tour at the start but then just goes f*cking everywhere lol.

I've also created one now that starts off at Trevor's trailer then goes past Franklin's and ends up at Michael's house. Best patch so far, I'm going to be on this all night haha. Especially with increased payouts on missions for hard difficulty.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

DF BHD was amazing. I spent more time creating maps than playing. What a game that was.

As far as I can tell, you can place objects on the races like barriers, ramps, cabins, signs, trailers and other things. I suppose it's similar for deathmatches. You can't move anything.

Yeah man, I was huge into DF for acouple years.. started with DF2 and ended after Task Force Dagger. I miss that glory so bad.. probably still my favorite MMO to date. I made so many awesome maps man.. even had them featured on top DF Community sites such as DF-Barracks and all that.

mgrebel
  • mgrebel

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

Creator rocks. Easy to figure out. I made a small mall map circuit race and it let me place ramps, put checkpoint thru alleys and on different plains of the map. When I tested out the track I was surprised at how hard the short track was.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users