Photo

1.07 Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic
GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by GamerShotgun, 16 December 2013 - 02:40 PM.

R* money hungry? lmao, please stop it.

Make over $1 billion in three days. Introduces cash cards.

And? Do you get a message saying: "pay or else you can't play with your friends", no. In my view it is for those hardcore gamers, that want to live the dream (lol). R* is probably like: "Well ok, you want more money and RP for doing nothing?" Buy a cash card. Gamers profit and R* profit, so who cares?

You do seem to forget that R* is continuously nerfing job payoffs and other stuff, so you'll have less cash in the end and can't afford bigger apartments and nice cars. Yep, that's what is happening, but butthurt die-hard R* fans can't seem to understand what the company's really doing.

Again... it's clear they are trying to lure single-player gamers into a multiplayer world, and they are not doing it for your good, but because they want even more money out of the franchise. (Even though they've earned a lot already) And that will make things even worse, because if they can get your money easily by offering you broken content -- don't even try to defend them about online, and how big the game is. They've had enough time to experiment with consoles while making Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 --, they'll even care less about what is in the game, and about its flaws.

And then comes the fanbase, which supports them in doing so...

No, did not forget it. The MP was too easy to play without those edits. There would be level 100 players withing no time without those edits. "butthurt", lol. Check yourself.

"Broken content'' Your opinion, i actually enjoyed SP. Did you actually played MP for a while or are you just making a illogical judgment? MP has also flaws. Instead of judging MP for the: "features" it has for, play the actual game for a good while and then you may say something,

Sorry, for supporting the games that i like. You don't seem to realize that there are worse company's out there.

I've actually played Online for a good while but IMO it is not what they've announced it to be. It has flaws? For God's sake, it is a clusterf*ck. Read about the problems reported here daily by gamers and you'll see what's going on.

Also, nobody said I didn't enjoy SP, but again... read up on how much problems players encounter day by day. Some of them are even caused by R*'s ways of "fixing" stuff by introducing patches. 

IV had some issues too at launch. PC users have even experienced issues with LAUNCHING THE f*ckING GAME...

Of course there are other companies out there that are greedier, but this doesn't mean that I'll gladly watch and applause while R* does the same and takes down Grand Theft Auto the drain during the process. It's a game I've played for long and care for. Seriously...

Also: Leveling up doesn't mean you have to cut payoffs, as you are not leveling up because you have more money... And supporting the game doesn't mean you have to defend it from every valid point some other people are making. It has flaws, and they are being pointed out for one obvious reason:

We'd like to get them fixed.

Well, then that is your problem. It did met my expectations. I just say that MP flaws or else you will think that MP is godly compared to SP. It's a normal thing that a game is going to have bugs/flaws. Not the first game to have that.

Well i have faith in the game developer and i defend what i think that can be defended.

I hope you see that there were no proper arguments from your part, apart from telling me that every game is flawed... 

There's a difference though in game breaking flaws, and small funny bugs/glitches.

"Proper arguments", well then you probably don't want to read them. Here is a reply to each of your paragraph:

Your expectations, your problems. "Cluster...?" your opinion.

Can happen.

I have faith in the game developer.

Right, but with money you can buy ammo, vests, bulletproof tires and etc. And that causes the player to level up faster if he posses things like that.

Again, you've just given a completely generic reply some of the close minded fans here would. It's like automatic responses from Rockstar through e-mail. Seriously, why do you think my expectations are the problem here? Because I've expected the ability of completing a game without flaws that completely take away the fun from it?

Rockstar should've realised that payouts are too "high" in Online before releasing it to the public in the first place, so people wouldn't be complaining about them being cut. Again, there's a difference in being an ass and taking stuff away from fans to which they became used to, and releasing it as is... of course, there would be complaints about payouts still, but the situation would be different.

Instead of nerfing possibilities given to players, maybe they should nerf the cops? Or at least give them some proper spawn rate for God's sake. I can't even see them driving in public while I'm not chased by them.

And still... you can defend the game as much as you want, and be blinded by "how good it is" (which it is, actually), but it still has bugs, and they still have to be fixed, and fans will go on pointing them out...

Rockstar not listening is a different thing... that's why most of us are upset about recent updates.

ALSO: We are living in the world of OPEN BETAS, and CLOSED BETAS. Those are good ways of testing the Online part of a game with Grand Theft Auto's scale.

Did they do that? No? Then who's to blame about GTA: Online being borderline broken in the first place? Of coourse, the players, because they are impatient..

Just to give you an answer about nerfing payouts too: Then wouldn't it be easier to adjust the needed amount of experience for leveling up? That way, people could still buy stuff like weapons and ammo (although it would be harder to unlock new car parts and such), but at least, they could kill each other in freeroam, without being angered about their ammunition running low.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

R* money hungry? lmao, please stop it.

Make over $1 billion in three days. Introduces cash cards.

And? Do you get a message saying: "pay or else you can't play with your friends", no. In my view it is for those hardcore gamers, that want to live the dream (lol). R* is probably like: "Well ok, you want more money and RP for doing nothing?" Buy a cash card. Gamers profit and R* profit, so who cares?

You do seem to forget that R* is continuously nerfing job payoffs and other stuff, so you'll have less cash in the end and can't afford bigger apartments and nice cars. Yep, that's what is happening, but butthurt die-hard R* fans can't seem to understand what the company's really doing.

Again... it's clear they are trying to lure single-player gamers into a multiplayer world, and they are not doing it for your good, but because they want even more money out of the franchise. (Even though they've earned a lot already) And that will make things even worse, because if they can get your money easily by offering you broken content -- don't even try to defend them about online, and how big the game is. They've had enough time to experiment with consoles while making Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 --, they'll even care less about what is in the game, and about its flaws.

And then comes the fanbase, which supports them in doing so...

No, did not forget it. The MP was too easy to play without those edits. There would be level 100 players withing no time without those edits. "butthurt", lol. Check yourself.

"Broken content'' Your opinion, i actually enjoyed SP. Did you actually played MP for a while or are you just making a illogical judgment? MP has also flaws. Instead of judging MP for the: "features" it has for, play the actual game for a good while and then you may say something,

Sorry, for supporting the games that i like. You don't seem to realize that there are worse company's out there.

I've actually played Online for a good while but IMO it is not what they've announced it to be. It has flaws? For God's sake, it is a clusterf*ck. Read about the problems reported here daily by gamers and you'll see what's going on.

Also, nobody said I didn't enjoy SP, but again... read up on how much problems players encounter day by day. Some of them are even caused by R*'s ways of "fixing" stuff by introducing patches. 

IV had some issues too at launch. PC users have even experienced issues with LAUNCHING THE f*ckING GAME...

Of course there are other companies out there that are greedier, but this doesn't mean that I'll gladly watch and applause while R* does the same and takes down Grand Theft Auto the drain during the process. It's a game I've played for long and care for. Seriously...

Also: Leveling up doesn't mean you have to cut payoffs, as you are not leveling up because you have more money... And supporting the game doesn't mean you have to defend it from every valid point some other people are making. It has flaws, and they are being pointed out for one obvious reason:

We'd like to get them fixed.

Well, then that is your problem. It did met my expectations. I just say that MP flaws or else you will think that MP is godly compared to SP. It's a normal thing that a game is going to have bugs/flaws. Not the first game to have that.

Well i have faith in the game developer and i defend what i think that can be defended.

I hope you see that there were no proper arguments from your part, apart from telling me that every game is flawed... 

There's a difference though in game breaking flaws, and small funny bugs/glitches.

"Proper arguments", well then you probably don't want to read them. Here is a reply to each of your paragraph:

Your expectations, your problems. "Cluster...?" your opinion.

Can happen.

I have faith in the game developer.

Right, but with money you can buy ammo, vests, bulletproof tires and etc. And that causes the player to level up faster if he posses things like that.

Again, you've just given a completely generic reply some of the close minded fans here would. It's like automatic responses from Rockstar through e-mail. Seriously, why do you think my expectations are the problem here? Because I've expected the ability of completing a game without flaws that completely take away the fun from it?

Rockstar should've realised that payouts are too "high" in Online before releasing it to the public in the first place, so people wouldn't be complaining about them being cut. Again, there's a difference in being an ass and taking stuff away from fans to which they became used to, and releasing it as is... of course, there would be complaints about payouts still, but the situation would be different.

Instead of nerfing possibilities given to players, maybe they should nerf the cops? Or at least give them some proper spawn rate for God's sake. I can't even see them driving in public while I'm not chased by them.

And still... you can defend the game as much as you want, and be blinded by "how good it is" (which it is, actually), but it still has bugs, and they still have to be fixed, and fans will go on pointing them out...

Rockstar not listening is a different thing... that's why most of us are upset about recent updates.

ALSO: We are living in the world of OPEN BETAS, and CLOSED BETAS. Those are good ways of testing the Online part of a game with Grand Theft Auto's scale.

Did they do that? No? Then who's to blame about GTA: Online being borderline broken in the first place? Of coourse, the players, because they are impatient..

Just to give you an answer about nerfing payouts too: Then wouldn't it be easier to adjust the needed amount of experience for leveling up? That way, people could still buy stuff like weapons and ammo (although it would be harder to unlock new car parts and such), but at least, they could kill each other in freeroam, without being angered about their ammunition running low.

Probably first time i traded posts with you and then you immediately assume that i am close minded. Well you made lol. Can happen that a game has flaws, you probably would know it if you played more games. I think that i didn't come across one game that didn't have flaws.

So? company's can change their minds. But i agree that they should have thought better about it but it can happen.

I agree with the spawn issue, hope they fix it.

"Blinded", nope not blinded. And again, is this your first game? If i come across a (big) game that doesn't have any bugs then i will wear the company's shirt for a year. But yes, they should have tested the game a bit more before releasing it.

Unfortunately beta's are not R* thing (minus the creating thing).

Again, for me online is not broken that is your view.

Both ways would work fine, imo. Didn't you find it strange that you could level up really fast? I think that one would be level 100 withing 1 and a half or 2 months. That is crazy, in my opinion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users