61 replies to this topic
Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

http://support.rocks...es?locale=en-us

Grand Theft Auto V 1.07 Patch Notes

• Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
• Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
• Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
• Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
• Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
• Corrected issues with Bounties.
• Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
• Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
• Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
• Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
• The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
• Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
• Fixed an issue where players in the Bad Sport lobbies were seeing their time left in the lobby as “00d00h00m left”.

• Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
• Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
• There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, CTF, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
• Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
• Added a new feature to allow easier Personal Vehicle retrieval from the Impound Lot. This has a cost of $250.
• Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
• Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in a CTF or LTS.
• Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
• Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
• Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
• During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
• Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
• New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
• New awards added for the Creators.
• Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
• Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
• Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.
• Three new public Playlists created for various group sizes, two new Capture-only Playlists, and updates to current themed Playlists with relevant Capture missions.
• A new option has been added to allow players to fill all of their weapons with ammo in Job Coronas. This is a one-off payment costing $20,000. The ability to fill each weapon individually remains.

• Wolfhuman likes this

He1senberg
  • He1senberg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

We can rob Ammunation now?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

We can rob Ammunation now?

You can rob Ammunition regardless. You just need to bang the cashier and shoot at the registers and ta-da! Cash bags pop out.

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I FOUND IT!!!

THE NON-BUTTHURT, NON-TROLL AND NON-NONSENSE THREAD OF THE DAY HERE ON GTA FORUMS!!!

BRAVO OP, BRAVO!!!!

Here's the biggest cookie in the world for you:

03-wd0909-cookies-2.jpg

• Buford T Justice likes this

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

So this patch is only for GTAO?

F Rockstar.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

i hate what they did with the bounties... since the share money option still disable, placing bounties on a willing team member was the only way of "transfering" money to those members in need of cash.

i like that now helicopters at the airport and sandy shore strip are random but now it seem that the buzzard simply wont spawn.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

Is anyone noticing more pop-up? Seems that way for me... mostly for procedural elements.

BOOCAKE4U
  • BOOCAKE4U

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

kinda weird, they replaced the sculpture at vespucci beach

from this:

masons.jpg

to this:

rusty-weird-thing3.jpg

rusty-weird-thing5.jpg

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

Oh look at that, they left out the fact that they brought lightning bolts back into the game.

My theory on why they were removed in the first place is starting to seem more and more accurate by the day...

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

What if the game never asked if i wanted to change my character? I didnt get the option. Any way to do it?

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

and STILL NOTHING to fix the game breaking glitches in SP.   Still dont get Texts from businesses. 

Ellie Hunt
  • Ellie Hunt

Sonofa Gun

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

The update also allows you to jog in your garage and apartment instead of having to walk around it the whole damn time.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by GTA564, 10 December 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Is anyone noticing more pop-up? Seems that way for me... mostly for procedural elements.

I played now for 30 minutes after the 1.07 update
And there was no pop ups

PS3 Super Slim

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

can anyone confirm if the LSC glitch is patched?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

So what did it break in single player?  :sly:

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

Aircraft spawns are more interesting now

sly1286
  • sly1286

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

I hate how rockstar gives a sh*t about Singleplayer .... GTA online Killed Grand theft Auto
  • Mr. New Vegas likes this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

A big list full of sh*t...

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

This is not exactly a major change just a lot of small tweaks.

No doubt they are working on the SP updates also.

Last I checked GTA is going strong btw.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

Oh look at that, they left out the fact that they brought lightning bolts back into the game.

My theory on why they were removed in the first place is starting to seem more and more accurate by the day...

What's your theory?

and STILL NOTHING to fix the game breaking glitches in SP.   Still dont get Texts from businesses. 

What game-breaking glitches? If there were any, R* wold fix them, I assure you. You don't leave game-breaking glitches alone for another time.

I hate how rockstar gives a sh*t about Singleplayer .... GTA online Killed Grand theft Auto

Yeah, they don't care, that's why they're making SP DLC, right!?

The reason they're doing more with Online in the updates is because Online is borderline broken. SP is not. Therefore, Online gets more attention at this moment.

• Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

sly1286
  • sly1286

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

What's your theory?

What game-breaking glitches? If there were any, R* wold fix them, I assure you. You don't leave game-breaking glitches alone for another time.

The reason they're doing more with Online in the updates is because Online is borderline broken. SP is not. Therefore, Online gets more attention at this moment.

No.

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

What's your theory?

What game-breaking glitches? If there were any, R* wold fix them, I assure you. You don't leave game-breaking glitches alone for another time

My single player has been broken for over a month now, I can't access Los Santos customs or any of the other shops, there are a lot of people with this, apparently it's a corrupted save issue. A lot of us have contacted Rockstar and they are aware of the problem. Not bothering to fix it though.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

What about armor, do you lose it when you log out still. or when you find a new session? that drives me nuts.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

Still no fix for the retarded wantel level and cop spawn and overly hostile cops?????
  • MilezDawg likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

OOM 313: I think those are fine.

The spawning thing is just the radar not catching their blips that fast, once I saw a cop car just before the radar even told me it was there.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal!

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 11 December 2013 - 12:03 AM.

What's your theory?

No.

Good to hear your explanation. Thanks for proving you're not worth my time.

What's your theory?

What game-breaking glitches? If there were any, R* wold fix them, I assure you. You don't leave game-breaking glitches alone for another time

My single player has been broken for over a month now, I can't access Los Santos customs or any of the other shops, there are a lot of people with this, apparently it's a corrupted save issue. A lot of us have contacted Rockstar and they are aware of the problem. Not bothering to fix it though.

Try deleting your GTA 5 updates and redownloading them. I thought they fixed that issue with an earlier patch that broke the saves before lol.

If that doesn't work, then I dunno. I doubt they're not working on it. Probably just haven't found a solution yet.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by OOM 313, 11 December 2013 - 12:03 AM.

OOM 313: I think those are fine.

The spawning thing is just the radar not catching their blips that fast, once I saw a cop car just before the radar even told me it was there.

Obviously you don't understand what I meant or play single player. but hey I guess it's completely normal and realistic for three sheriff Crown Victorias to spawn on the top of a giant mountain after I silently kill two hitch hikers while no one is looking with a silenced weapon right? or for the police to start shooting at you just for standing near them

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

I went from lvl 111 to 444.. weird.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

kinda weird, they replaced the sculpture at vespucci beach

from this:

masons.jpg

to this:

rusty-weird-thing3.jpg

rusty-weird-thing5.jpg

This is really a paradigm shift in GTA games, to make change like this in the game design.  We have often talked about dynamic content as GTAV evolves, but this is a major and seemingly arbitrary deviation from the authenticity that Rockstar has imbued in GTAV.  I am wondering what it is all about, and if it means that we can expect significant future dynamic content.  I hope so. 

It seems like there was a short dedicated thread about this question, but I can't find it anymore. 

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Yay.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

Goodbye days of companies caring about single player (it's been like that for a while though). It's so sad that they only care about online and scamming single player games with DLC. There are plenty of bugs in single player that are still there, why do they refuse to fix anything? I don't care about online updates, it seems the only single player thing they put back in were lightning bolts. Really? Out of all the problems in this game, they decide to fix the lightning bolts? What genius at Rockstar thought that was the most important thing to change in single player? If they can fix a plethora of online issues, then I'm sure they would have no problems fixing some single player bugs... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users