Motorvan Things have been Stolen!

3 replies to this topic
FunkyFruitCup
  • FunkyFruitCup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Hello there,

My dad is trying to sell this motorhome, and some traveller came round and viewed it. They spent half an hour, and when they left the instructions to everything and brochures for the motorhome had gone missing. We searched the cupboards in the motorhome, the garage and everywhere, and we're putting it down to the person that last viewed it.

What can my dad do? It's a 1979 Ford Transit MK2 Motorhome.

- FunkyFruitCup :(

Wug
  • Wug

Wez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

Did they tell your dad their phone number? If they did, he could call them and ask them about it.. It could have been a mistake... he should be able to find it online and print it.

FunkyFruitCup
  • FunkyFruitCup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Did they tell your dad their phone number? If they did, he could call them and ask them about it.. It could have been a mistake... he should be able to find it online and print it.

Nah, we didn't have their phone number. We luckily found all the manuals online, thank God for that!

Wug
  • Wug

Wez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Nah, we didn't have their phone number. We luckily found all the manuals online, thank God for that!

That is good, they could have stolen them on accident, I look at a lot of car, and they usually have a stack of them so we can sleep on it or something

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users