WTF R*Stole my Cars

58 replies to this topic
MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

considering this game is f*cking grand theft auto and there are cars you cannot buy on the web that you can in fact steal in game and put trackers on, that's the way the f*cking game works.

what's to say in the next update they don't come out and say "the following vehicles have been removed from garages because you can't buy them on the web
Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

Yes it is GTA and in real life if you get caught with a stolen vehicle you lose it and go to jail. How is that for realism?

The vehicles in question were mis categorized and have been fixed.

Who is to say what the future holds, but I seriously doubt they would reclassify vehicles that are correctly labeled.

Personally I do believe that as long as they are in the actual MP game they should leave them with the people that have them, just make it so in the future people can't get them. As long as they grandfather things I think that's great. But again nobody bought these cars they just stole the, off the streets. So I think it's just as fair in the interest of realism that the cops "recover" them.
Oh and yeah I also think any car you see on the street you should be able to buy as well.

This would keep everything even so to speak.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

considering this game is f*cking grand theft auto and there are cars you cannot buy on the web that you can in fact steal in game and put trackers on, that's the way the f*cking game works.

what's to say in the next update they don't come out and say "the following vehicles have been removed from garages because you can't buy them on the web
Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

Yes it is GTA and in real life if you get caught with a stolen vehicle you lose it and go to jail. How is that for realism?

Who is to say what the future holds, but I seriously doubt they would reclassify vehicles that are correctly labeled.

Personally I do believe that as long as they are in the actual MP game they should leave them with the people that have them, just make it so in the future people can't get them. As long as they grandfather things I think that's great. But again nobody bought these cars they just stole the, off the streets. So I think it's just as fair in the interest of realism that the cops "recover" them.

how was the clean rebel misclassified? it's a f*cking offroad truck just like the rusty one. 

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

how was the clean rebel misclassified? it's a f*cking offroad truck just like the rusty one.

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

The reasoning behind the rat loader is that it was intended to be a Utility vehicle not a muscle car so that one is understandable. However the rebel I think is just a truck right? I got no idea what their reasoning is there, except perhaps since you can buy it they want you to buy it just like you can't steal an adder but can buy one.

The rules here seem to change in game as they suit * but really it is their game and all the crying in the world won't change it we just gotta adapt and play with what we got. Sometimes it will suck but for the most part I personally have never played a more fun game with so many possibilities

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by bitsandpieces, 10 December 2013 - 08:28 PM.

I can not believe all the threads and posts of complaints about "The cars that were stolen from us by R*"!

I haven't logged in in 2 weeks, since I last lost half of my cars, due to them being "Not Allowed" or whatever reason R* decided.

And now a new patch removes even more cars?

Sure I'm upset too, but the fact remains that: "Grand Theft Auto" is a game about ...... Auto Theft, is it not?

So I have to laugh at the concept that .... those cars were not removed by R* (even though they were), those cars were .... STOLEN! :lol:  

The game itself (R*) is playing the Auto Theft part. :karmaeater:  eating away at our cars, glitched or not!

So, don't be too upset, just go out there and do as you do and ... steal more cars, as they will eventually be stolen from you/us.

Save you money for ammo/clothes, not for upgrades.

I guess if I log on now, I'll be loosing and missing my 2 Rat Loaders.? :cry:

Oh well, I'm not fond of rats, they carry nasty deseases that causes "Cars disappearance". :lol:  :lol:

Let's go steal some cars! (in the game only). :beerhat:

• bipolarzebra likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 December 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

The reasoning behind the rat loader is that it was intended to be a Utility vehicle not a muscle car so that one is understandable. However the rebel I think is just a truck right? I got no idea what their reasoning is there, except perhaps since you can buy it they want you to buy it just like you can't steal an adder but can buy one.

The rules here seem to change in game as they suit * but really it is their game and all the crying in the world won't change it we just gotta adapt and play with what we got. Sometimes it will suck but for the most part I personally have never played a more fun game with so many possibilities

well then they better give me the option to buy a clean one instead of the rusty one. but then again that theory is blown out the window by cars like the baller, oracle, felon, etc that are much higher dollar cars that are purchasable online and can be stolen and kept. 

NibbsTM
  • NibbsTM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

What utility does the rat loader have? If it was that, why put it in the muscle category in the first place? What's the point of making all those visual mods available for it then, if players aren't supposed to use it? This is just grasping for arguments to defend rockstars blunders.

When my garage got reset after the stimulus, I contacted their support and after a while got all my losses back (they transferred 756000 to me). This time I only lost a rat loader with about 100k worth of changes on it. Luckily I sold my rusty rebel a few days ago, and my clean rebel hadn't been modded. Never glitched anything, I've just been unlucky it seems.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Irish Republican Sympathizer.....HE GOT ROBBED TOO!!
hahahahahhaa

f*cking cry-baby.

Blocks me like I give a f*ck. hahahaha.

RedDevilSativa
  • RedDevilSativa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

just curious if people used money they paid for with cash cards to upgrade a ratloader and they have them removed do they get there money back because surely it is equal to theft as those people payed legitimate money for a car that was easily found in the game. i didnt pay for cash cards i just used the hard earned mopney i had from doing jobs,robbing stores and selling stolen cars to simeon or lsc.. so i wont be that pissed off if when i go on next my rat loader is gone but the people who used the cash card money have had there money stolen 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

just curious if people used money they paid for with cash cards to upgrade a ratloader and they have them removed do they get there money back because surely it is equal to theft as those people payed legitimate money for a car that was easily found in the game. i didnt pay for cash cards i just used the hard earned mopney i had from doing jobs,robbing stores and selling stolen cars to simeon or lsc.. so i wont be that pissed off if when i go on next my rat loader is gone but the people who used the cash card money have had there money stolen 

i highly doubt R^ is competent enough to know whether money spent on x vehicle was obtained with a cash card. 

• RedDevilSativa likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

Reported you dirty glitcher, I didn't lose anything in the patch. R* are on to you.

You probably hacked them and modded them!

Funny... stop it, everyone has lost them. Not only "glitchers"

z0etr0pe
  • z0etr0pe

Grand Theft Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

what rockstar hears when players cry and moan over every new update:

153603564_7281ad0588.jpg

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

Oh and yeah I also think any car you see on the street you should be able to buy as well.

Since when does a video game have to be realistic?

We're f*cking professional criminals in a corrupted underworld for Christ sake. 

THUNDER-TRUMP
  • THUNDER-TRUMP

Black Country Crew - Sole Member

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

That's what they all say. If you criminals actually owned up to your actions you wouldn't be a criminal would you. 

Seriously though there are plenty of topics discussing this.

Speculation is they were removed so the glitche variants would also be removed.

I am not aware of any "glitched" variants of the clean rebel. The ratloader yes, but not the rebel

There was a variant of the Rebel without a lightbar or bullbar that was modded in. basically a rebel with no visual mods whatsoever.

You didnt need to mod to get a rebel with no light bar whatsoever, If you bought the areo bed cover then put the truckbed back to 'default' it removed the bar and gave you an empty truck bed. Thats how I did mine anyway, on SP and MP

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Are the Tailgaters being removed? Just the standard one that Simeon was looking for....? 

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

If the OP's claims are legit, then simply report the issue to Rockstar. They may find that a mistake was made and rectify it. Coming here to complain isn't going to solve anything.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

If the OP's claims are legit, then simply report the issue to Rockstar. They may find that a mistake was made and rectify it. Coming here to complain isn't going to solve anything.

No, this was intentional. R* just decided that they didn't want people to have perfectly legitimate vehicles and flat-out took them away.

Never mind the thousands of in-game, legitimately earned dollars that have no gone down the drain. Even worse if you used cash card money on those removed vehicles.

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Sultan
Phoenix
Sabre Turbo
Regina
Runer
Emperer
Manana
etc etc etc"

Since when does a video game have to be realistic?

We're f*cking professional criminals in a corrupted underworld for Christ sake. 

That's pretty real to a lot of people

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

If they're gonna force us to buy all cars online in order to keep them, they might as well rename the entire game "Grand Buy Auto".

• adoreonerr likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

If they're gonna force us to buy all cars online in order to keep them, they might as well rename the entire game "Grand Buy Auto".

You can still steal cars off the streets and drive them around, do what you want with them....hence, Grand Theft Auto. 

When have you known a criminal to yoink a car off the street, then keep it? They always sell them to a chop shop or private 'dealer'. 

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

If you criminals actually owned up to your actions you wouldn't be a criminal would you.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ,

so by your logic...... terrorists arent criminals?

gw buddeh

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

I can not believe all the threads and posts of complaints about "The cars that were stolen from us by R*"!

I haven't logged in in 2 weeks, since I last lost half of my cars, due to them being "Not Allowed" or whatever reason R* decided.

And now a new patch removes even more cars?

Sure I'm upset too, but the fact remains that: "Grand Theft Auto" is a game about ...... Auto Theft, is it not?

So I have to laugh at the concept that .... those cars were not removed by R* (even though they were), those cars were .... STOLEN! :lol:  

The game itself (R*) is playing the Auto Theft part. :karmaeater:  eating away at our cars, glitched or not!

So, don't be too upset, just go out there and do as you do and ... steal more cars, as they will eventually be stolen from you/us.

Save you money for ammo/clothes, not for upgrades.

I guess if I log on now, I'll be loosing and missing my 2 Rat Loaders.? :cry:

Oh well, I'm not fond of rats, they carry nasty deseases that causes "Cars disappearance". :lol:  :lol:

Let's go steal some cars! (in the game only). :beerhat:

love this post.

R* duped us all into thinking we'd be doing the auto theft!! we should have seen it coming lol.

Stol3nZ06
  • Stol3nZ06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by Stol3nZ06, 11 December 2013 - 01:18 AM.

Sorry, but R* screwed up. If they are indeed removing the rat loader and rebel for good, they better be reimbursing those who spent in game and real life cash to mod them. Nobody knew those were banned vehicles!!

I had both and got rid of both bc I like to rotate cars often. But it's pretty messed up for those who lost them and the $$ spent on them.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

same with me except they took my fully modded hexer away

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

Possibility in the near future, will be the chance to: After stealing a car and selling it to LSC, we will have the opportunity to then buy that specific car from LSC, 24 hrs later (in-game time) after it has been chopped up and re-built, so it will be a legit purchase, however, if at anytime in the game that vehicle becomes Impounded, the Police will discover it to be a chop shop re-built, so it will be confiscated, in other words, we will lose it permanently.  

A little bird told me so. :r*:

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

Well done Rockstar, well done.

:colgate: :colgate: :colgate:

Wyoming
  • Wyoming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by Wyoming, 12 December 2013 - 03:16 AM.

That's what they all say. If you criminals actually owned up to your actions you wouldn't be a criminal would you. 

Seriously though there are plenty of topics discussing this.

Speculation is they were removed so the glitche variants would also be removed.

I am not aware of any "glitched" variants of the clean rebel. The ratloader yes, but not the rebel

There was a variant of the Rebel without a lightbar or bullbar that was modded in. basically a rebel with no visual mods whatsoever.

Except there is a 'no bull bar' option on the rusty rebel too(in fact it's the default)- and you can still port in a rusty rebel without the lightbar too for an empty bed(personally I think this is the best look for the rebel) as of 1.07. If the problem /REALLY/ was that there are modded versions of it without a lightbar(OH GOD!! THE HORROR!!, A rebel without a non functional bar with non functional lights on it!) then they would have gone ahead and removed all of the rebels including the rusty variant... Just like they did to the rat-loader because of the non-bed variant which I don't agree with them doing either.

For those of us that want the clean rebel back, I worked for a couple hours tonight on an exploit to try to get one I ported in insured/tracked but so far I haven't succeeded. I can completely understand removing huge cars like the cutter and such that cause serious problems in garage as far as space or vehicles like the tow truck where it would freeze someones game but this is just stupid...

Basically rockstar didn't provide for this many options themselves so fine... the players adapt and essentially make their own features for the game that rockstar should have put in anyway. If rockstar really sees such a popularity in some of these cars then why don't they just add that modification to the LSC list for that car(remove bed for rat loader, remove light bar for rebel, etc)? Free easy content for the players that's already in the game. If rockstar made a new tow truck without the freezing issue and without ability to tow cars online then most of the people who just have it because it's cool will just find the one in MP instead of modding it in.

Sorry, rant over.

edit: realized I can't spell

MChammer916
  • MChammer916

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

God forbid you steal a car in GRAND THEFT f*ckING AUTO

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

Guys, Brian posted a reply regarding this removal.

As a part of the latest patch, the Rat Loader has been removed from garages. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the Tornado and Karin Rebel have also been removed, as they were Single Player only mission vehicles.

Brian seems like an asshole.

The reason just doesn't make sense - at all.

I don't own the particular vehicles, but still I see this like a 5 year old blabbering the reason to not lend his toy cars to his brother.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

What I don't get is that the Rat Loader is classed as Muscle, yet they say it's Utility, and even then you can BUY the Vapid Sadler on the internet for $30,000, and that in itself is classed as Utility. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users