Photo

WTF R*Stole my Cars

58 replies to this topic
ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:25 PM

I've never glitched, never duped, and never cheated. Found my 'clean' Karin Rebel on Raton Canyon Beach after a few days of checking that spawn location. Fully modded it with legit money and R* stole it and the money I put into it with patch 1.07. Found my Rat Loader in Sandy Shores near the ammunation. Fully modded it with legit money and R* stole it  and the money I put into it as well with patch 1.07. WTF? They put these vehicles in the game and now they steal them from players...

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

Reported you dirty glitcher, I didn't lose anything in the patch. R* are on to you.

You probably hacked them and modded them!

• vahnx likes this

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

Reported you dirty glitcher, I didn't lose anything in the patch. R* are on to you.

You probably hacked them and modded them!

Funny but simply not the case.

• SCS_Skreamies and Phelan81 like this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

That's what they all say. If you criminals actually owned up to your actions you wouldn't be a criminal would you. 

Seriously though there are plenty of topics discussing this.

Speculation is they were removed so the glitche variants would also be removed.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

I'd love to provide you with your days entertainment but once again I'm as legit as they come. Case closed. Move on troll.

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:33 PM

I'd love to provide you with your days entertainment but once again I'm as legit as they come. Case closed. Move on troll.

keep feeding him...that will get him to 'move on" for sure...lmao

• J_L_K_64 likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

The fact that this game has Cash Cards makes this issue way different then if it was just a multiplayer mode...

Pretty f*cking amazing if you ask me....

Can you imagine if a F2P game like Neverwinter or Dragons Prophet... If you bought an item from the cash shop and then the next day it's gone and everyone who bought one is also gone... lol

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 December 2013 - 04:29 PM.

That's what they all say. If you criminals actually owned up to your actions you wouldn't be a criminal would you. 

I am not aware of any "glitched" variants of the clean rebel. The ratloader yes, but not the rebel

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Never glitched or cheated once in this game since launch, neither did any of the guys I play with, and guess what? Not one of us has lost a car, character or money. Go figure.

• SAVILLAIN, Mart1001 and Alpha Riff like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

Never glitched or cheated once in this game since launch, neither did any of the guys I play with, and guess what? Not one of us has lost a car, character or money. Go figure.

Ha.  BS.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

I am not aware of any "glitched" variants of the clean rebel. The ratloader yes, but not the rebel

There was a variant of the Rebel without a lightbar or bullbar that was modded in. basically a rebel with no visual mods whatsoever.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Ha.  BS.

This is the level gaming has arrived at now....people refusing to believe that some folk actually play games legit because they actually like playing computer games.

• SAVILLAIN and Alpha Riff like this

Shadow-sxs
  • Shadow-sxs

Bubbles

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

Guys, Brian posted a reply regarding this removal.

As a part of the latest patch, the Rat Loader has been removed from garages. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the Tornado and Karin Rebel have also been removed, as they were Single Player only mission vehicles.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

A lot can happen when compagnies are p*ssed off.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

20% Skill, 80% Fear

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

How I feel about cash cards and how they have affected GTA Online can be summed up by the cursor in GTA V's in-game internet.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

Guys, Brian posted a reply regarding this removal.

As a part of the latest patch, the Rat Loader has been removed from garages. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the Tornado and Karin Rebel have also been removed, as they were Single Player only mission vehicles.

Brian seems like an asshole.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

Lol still no reason to remove it.

The Towtruck was a trolling machine and caused freezing, the Bulldozer is also a trolling machine and can lift up planes, and other utility vehicles/trucks are simply too big to fit in the garage. Makes total sense to not allow those.

However the Rat Loader is a little hot rod MUSCLE truck that's fun to cruise around in and provides you with no advantage whatsoever and causes no harm to anyone.

F*cking stupid. My mind is blown at how dumb this is. Game developers just keep on rolling downhill.

• MChammer916 likes this

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

On the plus side, my glitched adder, entity, apartment and $8,342,744 is still in the bank. Fk cashcards

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

Teach you idiots to pay for game currency. Fail on R* but fail on cashcard buyers in the first place.

MChammer916
  • MChammer916

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

cuz you didnt have any cars that were the specific type being removed. What a moron lol!
Your not special if u had a rat loader it would have been removed too. Lmao thx for the laugh.

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

R*...What's the big f*ckin deal if somebody wants to keep a damn utility vehicle or police cruisers etc..in their garage? Why are they so against this. How does it hurt the game or whatever? I personally don't want any of those vehicles but it doesn't bother me one bit if other players had them stored in their garages. Smh
  • ParanoiaX and BSEANO like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

and how the hell is the damn clean rebel a "singe player vehicle"? i found it in multiplayer on the f*cking beach multiple times. 

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be forever lost.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

R*...What's the big f*ckin deal if somebody wants to keep a damn utility vehicle or police cruisers etc..in their garage? Why are they so against this. How does it hurt the game or whatever? I personally don't want any of those vehicles but it doesn't bother me one bit if other players had them stored in their garages. Smh

There are some really miserable humans on this planet, whom sole enjoyment in their lives is to spread misery onto them, anyway they can, as not to feel alone in the misery,

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 10 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

rockstar never tested the game. they have no idea whats going on in their game.

now shut up and constantly by cash cards...

3 months later is too late to say those arent multiplayer cars.

which still spawn in multiplayer and can be upgraded, just not saved.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 December 2013 - 07:51 PM.

rockstar never tested the game. they have no idea whats going on in their game.

now shut up and constantly by cash cards...

3 months later is too late to say those arent multiplayer cars.

which still spawn in multiplayer and can be upgraded, just not saved.

yeah it's f*cking bullsh*t. i really want to play some more but I'm not patching my game until i can figure out a way to keep my non rusty rebel. if i can't well maybe i'll find something else to play. R^ you f*cked up big time.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Same.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

Numerous times people have pointed out that the glitchers/cheats are f*cking up the game for everyone else but they've constantly argued that glitching/cheating only affects them and nobody else. Those of you that have had genuine cars removed need look no further than the people that thought they knew better.

• Varios Los Aztecas likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

And what did you learn? Should have glitched/cheated/and exploited because in the end.. It will all get f*cked up anways

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

Hold on just a minute, you didn't actually purchase the vehicle in question from the phone website, you in fact actually stole it from some poor npc.

So in effect your crying about someone stealing a car from you that yo u stole in the first place?

Lol I feel for you man I really do but let's just think about it for a second...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 December 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Hold on just a minute, you didn't actually purchase the vehicle in question from the phone website, you in fact actually stole it from some poor npc.

So in effect your crying about someone stealing a car from you that yo u stole in the first place?

Lol I feel for you man I really do but let's just think about it for a second...

considering this game is f*cking grand theft auto and there are cars you cannot buy on the web that you can in fact steal in game and put trackers on, that's the way the f*cking game works.

what's to say in the next update they don't come out and say "the following vehicles have been removed from garages because you can't buy them on the web

Sultan

Phoenix

Sabre Turbo

Regina

Runer

Emperer

Manana

etc etc etc"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users