Photo

Bad Sport lobby after Patch 1.07?

17 replies to this topic
Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

So, besides all these millions of stupid ratloader vehicles being lost like that is what GTA is all about and without it "im playing something else" rubbish, wtf.

On a more serious note. can anyone confirm what has happened with the infamous Bad Sport lobbies countdown timers?

some timers were counting up, some had negative timers and some such as myself had the 00D00H00M constant timer.

is this fixed yet?

Alien Oh G
  • Alien Oh G

Supa Ultra Mega OG Gangsta To Tha Max

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

So, besides all these millions of stupid ratloader vehicles being lost like that is what GTA is all about and without it "im playing something else" rubbish, wtf.

On a more serious note. can anyone confirm what has happened with the infamous Bad Sport lobbies countdown timers?

some timers were counting up, some had negative timers and some such as myself had the 00D00H00M constant timer.

is this fixed yet?

Nope. My sh*t's still stuck at 00d00h00m. I was supposed to be out like a week ago. 

• Horndog_SA likes this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

is this fixed yet?

Nope. My sh*t's still stuck at 00d00h00m. I was supposed to be out like a week ago. 

So we will wait another month for them to "hopefully" fix this sh*t too? ffs!!!

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

Lol thank god I turned my ps3 off when the message popped up yesterday. I'll have to be careful now and leave the tank for a while.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 10 December 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Nope.

I was supposed to get out of that sh*t not last Sunday, but the Sunday before that. Meaning I've been in Bad Sport for like 2 weeks... hmm. Yes, 2 weeks coming full tomorrow at 8 pm. ._.

The timer is increasing by the way.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 10 December 2013 - 02:48 PM.

So ramming 30 or so PVs into a tank user gets them perma bad sport'd now?

Interesting...

Should reduce the amount of PV destroyed to cause bad sport though.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

I've heard that players with 00d00h00m are players who are in the "cheater's pool" or whatever they're calling it. I don't know how true it is, it's just something I heard.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 10 December 2013 - 02:49 PM.

I've heard that players with 00d00h00m are players who are in the "cheater's pool" or whatever they're calling it. I don't know how true it is, it's just something I heard.

Well I can't be in that then, since I got that thingy increasing instead of stuck at 00 00 00. So lucky me I guess. :p

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:01 AM Edited by Horndog_SA, 12 December 2013 - 06:02 AM.

Ok well im out...

i did missions, races etc, didnt blow any PV's up and also obtained 3 platinum awards, my timer is gone, i can play with clean players but it still shows my dunce cap as my character, yet in game my dunce cap is gone, very strange.

also i noticed when i was in bad sport lobby with a dunce cap, it showed that i was a clean player when i checked my stats.

this whole bad sport lobby is just so bugged it isnt funny.

(as you can see from my pic below, i have a dunce cap but in game i dont, im a clean player and have re-joined my friends who are clean players lol)

LexIgnoramus
  • LexIgnoramus

Player Sniper

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:33 AM

ROCKSTAR SUPPORT ANSWER

rockstar-logo-38x35.png

For players still stuck in the bad sport pool, please submit a request to our team. If you already have a request, please reply to your email to update the request that you are still having issues.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Rockstar.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

I think R* should change bad sport to prison time. You don't get to go have fun with other jackasses you just get stuck in the prison for a bit doing nothing but fist fights, exercising, and in order to get out you have to do tasks like busting rocks, and making custom licence plates for clean players. You would still get RP, no cash, and you can get sh*tty jailhouse tattoos. 

• PkUnzipper likes this

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by Ecstasyisfun, 12 December 2013 - 07:34 AM.

I think R* should change bad sport to prison time. You don't get to go have fun with other jackasses you just get stuck in the prison for a bit doing nothing but fist fights, exercising, and in order to get out you have to do tasks like busting rocks, and making custom licence plates for clean players. You would still get RP, no cash, and you can get sh*tty jailhouse tattoos. 

way to miss the entire point of the f*cking thread.

on topic:

I too am afflicted with the increasing bad sport timer, havent updated since 1.07 to check if its changed though as i'm holding out in the probably futile hope that someone will find out how to keep jets and tanks as PV's

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

I honestly feel that we shouldn't have nerfed AP pistols at all.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

on topic:

I too am afflicted with the increasing bad sport timer, havent updated since 1.07 to check if its changed though as i'm holding out in the probably futile hope that someone will find out how to keep jets and tanks as PV's

Well t0164.gif too. My whole point was to make it a simple thing like a trophy to earn asshole. So stay in the bad sport lobby till you rot I don't give a .steaming-turd-smiley-emoticon.gif. I glitch too, just never piss on others in the game to get tossed there. And it is funny as hell that my friend and I were riding around and he was blowing up everyone's PV and I shot them. After an hour, poof he is in bad sport and I'm not. It's not hard to stay out numb nuts.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

on topic:

did you ever consider the possibility this ISN'T a bugged feature? That it might be working exactly the way R* intended..... :lol:

• Juanfartez likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

So ramming 30 or so PVs into a tank user gets them perma bad sport'd now?

Interesting...

Should reduce the amount of PV destroyed to cause bad sport though.

Clearly doesn't know that if standing still they don't get BS warnings

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:25 AM Edited by Ecstasyisfun, 12 December 2013 - 08:29 AM.

on topic:

Well t0164.gif too. My whole point was to make it a simple thing like a trophy to earn asshole. So stay in the bad sport lobby till you rot I don't give a .steaming-turd-smiley-emoticon.gif. I glitch too, just never piss on others in the game to get tossed there. And it is funny as hell that my friend and I were riding around and he was blowing up everyone's PV and I shot them. After an hour, poof he is in bad sport and I'm not. It's not hard to stay out numb nuts.

using emoticons, what are you 12? i didn't even read your post after seeing them as i know it will be a waste of time

on topic:

did you ever consider the possibility this ISN'T a bugged feature? That it might be working exactly the way R* intended..... :lol:

No, given the fact it would be beyond stupid even for r* standards to have a timer go f*cking up after your sentence even whilst you play with absolutely no way to rectify it. Its obviously a glitch or bug it just happens to be one that f*cks you over rather than one that lets you sell your car over and over and still keep it.

Merciful Driver
  • Merciful Driver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

I'm also curious why rockstar takes forever to answer a request about the cheater pool/bad sport lobbies, why my timer seems to run by real time instead of game time and if its different setup for cheater pools and badsports.  My other question is why are the innocent by standards suffering because they recieved money from these cheaters and collected bounties that they posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users