» «
Photo

SP to MP Glitch Still Works (With Pics)

29 replies to this topic
AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by AnonPerson, 11 December 2013 - 08:27 AM.

Used UDP Unicorn for the lag switch, set IP to 27.27.27.27, data to 13, delay to 5, and port to Xbox Live. I'm sure other lag switches would work.

Spawned in as Michael. Everything looks as it did pre-1.07.

I invited a friend in the game, and I could see Tritium - who is in the top 5 posts below (said it was OK to mention). Anyways, I plan on glitching in vehicles later today to test this further.

Someone in another GTA forums, where I also posted this, has confirmed that my method does allow you to bring in a car from SP to MP. 

This is the method they used, and that I use. Lots of little tricks. There may be better ways, but it does work: 
Spoiler

Pictures:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
  • SeaWallTx and Car Collector like this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Your special effects are washing away...

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

Put a pic up that shows it''s GTAO v1.07 or you'll get a lot of sh*t.

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

Content creator is in one of the menu options, but sure thing.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

I can confirm that this poster is legitimate.
I can also waive my anonymity.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

hows about you just don't do it and play the game as intended!

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

What's the fun in that?
Rockstar are constantly removing the stuff we enjoy, so how about we enjoy what we can before this game turns into a pile of sh*t.
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE, Biohazard Abyss, Hoosierdaddy76 and 4 others like this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Your special effects are washing away...

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

Content creator is in one of the menu options, but sure thing.

I didn't pay attention to that, lol. /facepalm

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

What's the fun in that?
Rockstar are constantly removing the stuff we enjoy, so how about we enjoy what we can before this game turns into a pile of sh*t.

But do you not think all this stuff is just messing up the coding ! like that little sh*t Neo in the Matrix! 

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

So it's still possible to buy a personal Cargobob?

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

What's the fun in that?

But do you not think all this stuff is just messing up the coding ! like that little sh*t Neo in the Matrix! 
Coding schmoding, I do not like gloating, in the water when I'm fat, people say I'm floating.
  • xWynter likes this

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

So it's still possible to buy a personal Cargobob?

I would say yes to that, although I still have mine post 1.07. But everything SP to MP wise is acting as it did before, no behavior changes.

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

I would say yes to that, although I still have mine post 1.07. But everything SP to MP wise is acting as it did before, no behavior changes.

Sweet. Gonna try it when I get home.

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Sweet. Gonna try it when I get home.

Let me know the results as well.

HandyTNT
  • HandyTNT

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

So the lag switch method still works. Nice to see they haven't patched that.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

What's the fun in that?

....and BAM....too late...

• bipolarzebra likes this

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

So the lag switch method still works. Nice to see they haven't patched that.

I'm happy about it :D.That, along with content creator, should be interesting to try and see what gitches come from that.

What's the fun in that?

....and BAM....too late...

I don't want to debate if the game is a pile of sh*t or not in this thread. You can create another thread if you like. But this is more so referring to glitching from SP to MP. Not related to opinions on game quality.

KnightHawk251
  • KnightHawk251

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Every time I do this glitch the vehicle is no longer in the garage. Am I doing something wrong?

When I go back into SP from MP it's always in the middle of a cutscene and I'm able to move around straight away instead of being frozen. Could this be the cause of the vehicle disappearing?

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

What's the fun in that?

There's a certain inexplicable satisfaction in crossing over from SP to MP that sort of actually feels like the Matrix.

When you're handing someone who's online a vehicle with Michael that was created offline, there's a feeling that you're inside the system.

It's almost like you're an avatar or demi-god gifting the mere mortals with instruments of tremendous power.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. :devil:

• savagejustice85 likes this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

Oh. Good. I was hoping there would be some dick that would continue to hack things online and cause R* more unnecessary hassles and sh*t to clean up. 

Please keep f*cking up the game so that R* can't place all its focus on providing new content. 

....and nice sh*tty tv. f*cking Vizio. Get that at Kmart? 

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by Canucks555, 11 December 2013 - 12:47 AM.

Reported.

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Oh. Good. I was hoping there would be some dick that would continue to hack things online and cause R* more unnecessary hassles and sh*t to clean up. 

Please keep f*cking up the game so that R* can't place all its focus on providing new content. 

c8dj.jpg

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by AnonPerson, 11 December 2013 - 01:06 AM.

If you think I am the only one, in reference to you saying "some dick," then you have quite the narrow perspective. And this is not hacking. It's more manipulating. I'm not implementing anything that isn't already there.

And because I didn't add anything that isn't there, then I'm not giving R* more to "clean up." Shouldn't they focus on cleaning this up if it still works post patch? 

I could see if I was modding their servers, implementing code to change how their data calling and stuff acts, but I am not. Again, I say I'm not adding more to what's been there for the past month or so.

And I actually got it on Amazon for a pretty good deal a few years back. 32" 1080p, built in Wifi in the TV, web apps that I never use, and a remote that has a built in keyboard. Still has the audio out instead of the optical audio so that I can connect my headset easier. I don't understand why you label it as sh*tty, or is relevant to this conversation, but it's a good small room sized TV. No need to throw in a 70" with built in 3D or what have you inside of a small room. There are certain distances that work best with certain sizes of TVs. Check out this link, pretty cool stuff: http://www.rtings.co...-graph-size.png .

Anyways, if you don't mind, let's keep our disagreements to a PM, or off this thread. I'd appreciate it.

Every time I do this glitch the vehicle is no longer in the garage. Am I doing something wrong?

When I go back into SP from MP it's always in the middle of a cutscene and I'm able to move around straight away instead of being frozen. Could this be the cause of the vehicle disappearing?

This is what I have had the most success with: 

Spoiler
  • KingPancakes likes this

xWynter
  • xWynter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:37 AM Edited by xWynter, 11 December 2013 - 04:38 AM.

I've got it to work but can't get the vehicles to spawn in the garage. I've only tried it with the Buffalo, as it is the only illegal car that I wanted and also the only one confirmed to not have been assraped out of everyone's garages by R*

Going to try the above's methods right now and see what happens.

EDIT: OP have you actually gotten a car to spawn?

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

I've got it to work but can't get the vehicles to spawn in the garage. I've only tried it with the Buffalo, as it is the only illegal car that I wanted and also the only one confirmed to not have been assraped out of everyone's garages by R*

Going to try the above's methods right now and see what happens.

EDIT: OP have you actually gotten a car to spawn?

Did you see the post right above yours? I've gotten the Obey Tail to spawn, but haven't tried with any others. I've been messing around with content creator a little to check for possible flaws. (Which, by the way, did you know that if you do the SP to MP Glitch, but instead of hitting "Leave Online" and instead hit "Content Creator", you'll load up content creator and see your character fall from your camera that you see, to the ground? Haha, it's really funny to watch.)

Anyways, if you want the Buffalo, I'd be happy to dupe one to you once I get the cash to switch apartments. Tested all possible apartment glitches, or as many as I could, and now have very little cash in GTA.

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

I posted this on the se7enforums in the GTA Glitching section, and someone over there was able to bring in a vehicle from SP to MP using my methods. So it is still possible - verified! :D.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

inform us if you can get the vehicles in your garage or onto your personal vehicle. I need my jet back. I turned out to be the pro pilot. Srs.

AnonPerson
  • AnonPerson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by AnonPerson, 11 December 2013 - 09:52 AM.

inform us if you can get the vehicles in your garage or onto your personal vehicle. I need my jet back. I turned out to be the pro pilot. Srs.

How srs?

And I am trying to find a method now. I was onto something in 1.06, and now 1.07 is out :p. I'll know more within 2-3 days. Finals are done for me by the end of this week, along with all the programs / databases / papers I have to write for them, and then I can put more focus on this. 

xWynter
  • xWynter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by xWynter, 12 December 2013 - 12:58 AM.

f*ckin got it, you take my vouch sir.

EDIT: You might want to include that you don't have to go to the xbox store the second time like you had to before.

xWynter
  • xWynter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

Is there a way to change the actual default car? would make sh*t loads easier...

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by bipolarzebra, 12 December 2013 - 05:54 AM.

How srs?

And I am trying to find a method now. I was onto something in 1.06, and now 1.07 is out :p. I'll know more within 2-3 days. Finals are done for me by the end of this week, along with all the programs / databases / papers I have to write for them, and then I can put more focus on this. 

hopefully new methods will emerge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users