» «
Photo

Who Puts things where they dont belong.... Pic Heavy

486 replies to this topic
grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:22 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 31 December 2013 - 06:26 PM.

this is what happens when some douche uses godmode. nearby traffic attempts to merge with the cheater when they hide behind a wall. clearly this isn't where a fire truck belongs.

0_0.jpg

• RAS_ZeroZ, mo-seph and levendis like this

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

Awesome thread. 

• mo-seph likes this

minimumsix
  • minimumsix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by minimumsix, 31 December 2013 - 06:32 PM.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

those cars in my garage aren't even mine btw. somebody invited me to their garage so i went to look at their cars, left and went to mine and saw this

• levendis and GrandReaping like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Seems like despite me specifically goin out with the Intention of takin vehicles to hard to reach places, im one of the few whos never been stuck up against a tree... Were you guys tryin to breed wooden cars or somethin :p

Loving some of these pics tho,its rare I spend more than 15 mins in freeroam without wondering "could I get a car up there/over that/inside the..." so good to see some interesting places id never thought of before

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

0_0.jpg

• Sprue, RAS_ZeroZ, Salty91 and 5 others like this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

^^^ That's a good one.

The other night I managed to kill a God Modder and even though he died his chart her didn't respond he just stayed there in the position he died in which was standing on his head.

I was in a tank so I couldn't take a picture but it would've been a good one to add to here

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

The artist formerly known as KingOfCurlys

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

You shouldn't do this.. you're ruining the game for someone I'm sure. 

:panic:

No they're probably not. You see, doing random and funny sh*t, that is possible without modding, is entirely different from just being a c*nt and ruining other peoples' games with mods. I would have thought a genius like yourself would realise that.

• madmanaz likes this

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Sprue, abnorm, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

No they're probably not. You see, doing random and funny sh*t, that is possible without modding, is entirely different from just being a c*nt and ruining other peoples' games with mods. I would have thought a genius like yourself would realise that.

Might just be me but I took his post was sarcastic... Hence the "mild peril" smiley. I could be wrong tho

But I agree its just random and amusing, which is why I made this topoc (altho in my case less random as I specifically try and get to awkward places)

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

0_0.jpg

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

This toolbag was in Godmode and I parked on top of him. He got stuck in the back of my Stinger GT and I drove around with him like this for about six minutes, before he finally "left." LOL!

0_0.jpg

• Gantons Most Wanted, GranSnake, abnorm and 8 others like this

SurlyOldManMN
  • SurlyOldManMN

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Stuck the landing...

24lpmds.jpg

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

0_0.jpg

Yeah, happened outta no where :p

• abnorm, LeAristocrat, hesselgren and 3 others like this

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• fw3, MrAdams423 and levendis like this

hairyguy4
  • hairyguy4

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

0_0.jpg

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Not much, but it's all I got:

Drove my Monroe into Eclipse but it didn't make it all the way:

0_0.jpg

My Dominator wasn't cooperating:

0_0.jpg

Chillin' in the underground bank vault. Gate was open:

0_0.jpg

Drove too far inside LSC:

0_0.jpg

Mud1221
  • Mud1221

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

0_0.jpg

Yeah, happened outta no where :p

That is a legendary landing right there!

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

0_0.jpg

And although I technically didn't put them here, it's still hilarious.

0_0.jpg

• abnorm and mo-seph like this

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:39 AM

Might just be me but I took his post was sarcastic... Hence the "mild peril" smiley. I could be wrong tho

But I agree its just random and amusing, which is why I made this topoc (altho in my case less random as I specifically try and get to awkward places)

Yeah I probably come across as a dick with my response to that guy. Normally I'd just take it as sarcasm as well but after seeing the posts this guy left on my thread about reporting hackers, I know he is one of these players that thinks it's cool to mod/hack/cheat etc. and that players like myself that complain about ruining the game, should just shut up and let these c*nts ruin it for the many legit and fair players. I apologise for going off topic on your thread. It's a great thread and I was looking at it because I would like to contribute some pictures myself. I'll try and get around to that and I won't mess up your thread with off topic pish anymore.

WeeChips
  • WeeChips

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

I parked my car outside a clothes shop and then went inside to reapply my crew emblem. When I left the shop a minute later, for some crazy reason, my car was half way down the street. When I finally managed to run down to it, it was floating in mid air like this. I assume floating cars has happened to people before but the way this happened seemed very strange to me. Anyway, my car doesn't belong in mid air. 

0_0.jpg

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

I parked my car outside a clothes shop and then went inside to reapply my crew emblem. When I left the shop a minute later, for some crazy reason, my car was half way down the street. When I finally managed to run down to it, it was floating in mid air like this. I assume floating cars has happened to people before but the way this happened seemed very strange to me. Anyway, my car doesn't belong in mid air. 

0_0.jpg

i want a flying car lol... love it when these random things happen

but no worries on the other comments, these things happen and im no thread nazi... i tend to ignore troll attempts where i can

i also forgot about this one of my ruffian getting stuck at the LSX.... i even stole a helicopter to knock it back down but it didnt budge.. sticky fixed that

0_0_zpsc7c00da4.jpg

then theres the classic (stuck in floor) glitch... this happened to me jsut after being hit by a plane...

0_0.jpg

thought id also share some of my favourite of these moments from fellow Red Rum crew members who are also on GTAF

one from my crew leader (tobcontinued08)... not even sure how he managed this...

0_0.jpg

Cuz05 decided to go for a morning workout..... mainly how to get himself out of this situation

0_0.jpg

one from the man, the legend... NittyDon

0_0.jpg

cloudfuels slightly stuck motorbike...

0_0.jpg

heres another couple from crew member calebxx12

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• ten-a-penny likes this

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

GTA Collector and fan since 2001

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Great thread! One that happened to me when driving at speed after a crew mate through the canals.

0_0.jpg

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

Great thread! One that happened to me when driving at speed after a crew mate through the canals.

0_0.jpg

did you insta-ragdoll when you tried to get out or did you manage to roll it back over??

cheers for the props too, im hoping to get some more pics for here soon as i just cant help looking at stuff and wondering "can i get a car there??"

• SlingShotUK likes this

SlingShotUK
  • SlingShotUK

GTA Collector and fan since 2001

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

0_0.jpg

did you insta-ragdoll when you tried to get out or did you manage to roll it back over??

cheers for the props too, im hoping to get some more pics for here soon as i just cant help looking at stuff and wondering "can i get a car there??"

I was able to pull back on the stick to get the car to fall back (gotta love / hate the ability to correct vehicles via the controller).

Ah awesome - looking forward to them. Love how inventive you guys have been. This is pure GTA right here though. Since GTA 3 I've loved that sense of; "I wonder if I can get up / drive / land on there..".

Ace that we can now capture our fun and share it like this.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by MantisFang, 02 January 2014 - 06:32 PM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• GrandReaping likes this

zZzRonaldinhozZz
  • zZzRonaldinhozZz

The What Now?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

Shark in Multiplayer on the Freeway.

Shark2_zpsde2aa15a.png

Shark3_zps2cb05140.png

• ten-a-penny and fw3 like this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

This is what happens when the bridge superstructure loads in a few seconds late.....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• RealUnimportant, SlingShotUK, cityspud and 3 others like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

@hondaslayer thats awesome

@mantis - possibly the freakest set of photos ive seen, well done sir

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 02 January 2014 - 08:03 PM.

I actually took that picture when you could store police vehicles in your garage, and I was waiting around the satellite dishes for the FIB Buffalo/Granger to spawn. My buddy comes up with a Cargobob and picks me up and drops me on the satellite dish. Rather entertaining.

0_0.jpg

Same session I took this. Somehow I managed to get inside the back of the Cargobob. We went as high as it could go with me in the back, I was disappointed I couldn't shoot him from the back area (invisible wall), So I threw a hand grenade and hoped for the best. Killed us both, we respawned on the ground, and as we were laughing the Cargobob falls out of the sky and lands on him, killing him again.

I managed to get back there just the other day.. by exiting the submarine he was carrying... I was also able to shoot the driver in the back of the head, but could not take over the controls... so I crashed to my death... I should have tried jumping out the door... and I have been unable to reproduce the glitch (when you get out of the sub, normally, the chopper pilot loses control and crashes)...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users