Quantcast

» «
Photo

NPC's in races are more hostile + have armour?

8 replies to this topic
Coruscation
  • Coruscation

Trying to remain objective.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

In races, it seems that NPC's will swerve more erratically (I had one drive off the cliff on Vinewood Nights trying to hit me) and also hitting their cars with your own will almost always deadstop you, in freeroam, hitting (for instance) a Futo with a Rebel will send the Futo flying away a large distance. In a race, however, the Futo will stop you in your tracks and then start pushing you up the road you came from.

Anyone else experienced this?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by biggsull, 10 December 2013 - 07:36 AM.

In races, it seems that NPC's will swerve more erratically (I had one drive off the cliff on Vinewood Nights trying to hit me) and also hitting their cars with your own will almost always deadstop you, in freeroam, hitting (for instance) a Futo with a Rebel will send the Futo flying away a large distance. In a race, however, the Futo will stop you in your tracks and then start pushing you up the road you came from.

Anyone else experienced this?

Nope, lol'd at one coming after you tho.. could easily be verified on the crash physics by finding 2 similar cars to run into with your PV

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Megidoloan for everyone!

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:42 AM

I wish the cars were like in Saints Row where whatever you're driving becomes heavier than everything else on the street except garage trucks.

The pedestrians in this game were designed to make you fail.  I was in a cop chase once and a Bullet GT fell from the sky.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

In a race, however, the Futo will stop you in your tracks and then start pushing you up the road you came from.

Yeah this happens a lot. Annoys me so much!

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:15 AM Edited by SHarm, 10 December 2013 - 08:15 AM.

How do you race NPCs?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

I notice this a lot in FR, you hit a car and it brings you to a stop and pushes you away... Weird.

Coruscation
  • Coruscation

Trying to remain objective.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

I mean the NPC's that litter the road. Sorry for lack of clarification.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

How do you race NPCs?

I think he's talking about traffic.

jiggaman1
  • jiggaman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

Yes!

Traffic is so scripted its a joke.

I was doing a motorbike race and had to go through two alleys with a road inbetween. I had a car literally stop dead in its tracks right in front of the second ally, blocking me and causing me to crash into it. There were literally no other cars around, so it stopped for no reason. Pathetic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users