Photo

midnight story for any who are interested. TL, so DR

14 replies to this topic
dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

here's a boring GTAO story id like to share.  its probably TL for most people to want to read, so if you don't wanna read it, cool, back button now.

So I was driving around in my suburban when I saw some guys in cars meeting up and some tanks around by them, about 5 players total.  Normally I'm not friendly, but they weren't shooting so I pulled up close and stopped next to the tank and the guys in the cars.  moments later, the tank blew me the f*ck up.  they're all laughing over the mic.

aight, thats how you want to play.

I went to go get my tank, came back, crushed the guys in their PV's and blew up the two guys in the tanks (their tanks were damaged because it only took like 2 hits each).  OK so they were all mad as hell, don't know why tho. surely they expected some sort of retaliation for blowing me up in my PV.

about 20 mins later real time they caught up to me and brought their new tanks.  They blew me up and i accidentally sent the dude an invite to a 1v1 (Never do that stupid sh*t) So I respawn and this dude spawnkills me 11 times before i can escape into the subway, then I hear him on the mic "Dude he went underground, hey he can't see you, he can only see me, so hurry up and go kill him"

Im thinking in my head, "are you serious, these guys gotta come 5 deep to attack me, knowing i can't see them on the radar"  I evened the field, quickly called lester to remove myself from the radar and abandon the 1v1.

By this time Im running down the train tracks and i hear a sniper bullet hit the wall close to me. Tankboy's minions had caught up to me in the subway tunnels.  He kept taking shots at me, I kept running as fast as i could (which is slow) and finally got to a cut where i could hide.. waited a few moments, pulled out sniper, one shot killed the dude.

I kept running, the next guy came, i hid behind a wall and as soon as he got close, pulled out Auto shorty and blasted him and shot his body until he respawned.

I then left, because they had got enough cheap kills off me, and felt satisfied that i could kill two of them on foot before leaving.  so, i guess I'm a bitch for leaving, but most people would have pussied out once they started getting spawnkilled by tanks.  I couldn't get revenge on tank boy, but i humiliated two of his friends who couldn't get the job done for him.

Moral of the story:  I suck at gta.  but these guys suck way more, and they sh*t talked me the whole time. Im not saying tanks shouldn't be in the game, but respawn should have a little more distance.

• Deadly Target, GRINCH ASS BITCH, Biohazard Abyss and 1 other like this

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

Not a bitch for leaving, 5 on 1 and they have tanks, IMO you left because you didn't want to get spawn killed, am I right?

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

Whats wit the f*ckery

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

Not a bitch for leaving, 5 on 1 and they have tanks, IMO you left because you didn't want to get spawn killed, am I right?

Exactly.  There was no way for me to go back above ground because I knew that one guy wasn't going to get out his tank.  i would pretty much just have to wait on foot in the subways for the others to come try and kill me - nahh.. I'm good on that.

• Argonaut likes this

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:15 AM

Me and this one guy was killing each other until he gets on his mic and calls his crew member over to help him, I laughed and then proceeded to drive away. I had a feeling I was going to get raped by a tank since they were both level 97.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Raiders of the Laced Arc

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

To me it looks like you won. You were outnumbered and got to destroy them all at first, not done easily. Ran into a situation like this. 4 kids running their mouth as they spawn killed most in the server. I got on passive, got my own tank, sent mugger after the one that is alone. When they all start destroying the mugged tank, I come from the opposite side with radar off and destroy the 3 left. One of them send a friend request so that was kinda funny.

Alpha Riff
  • Alpha Riff

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

You handled your own. Tomorrow, though, none of you will actually care so... don't worry about it.

• Deadly Target likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

I love when they announce tactics over the mic :D

When someone is sniping you, run left to right...gives you enough time to pick a way out while they re-adjust.

Remember to mix it up or they'll predict it.

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

I've had that situation happen to me plenty of times. No worries my friend, you handled the situation to the best of your abilities. Good job.

Fuquan
  • Fuquan

Brucie still owes me

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

No use fighting a lost fight. Absolutely decided right.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Forever hungry

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Haha I had a similar situation.

I blew up 3 tanks with mine because they were all damaged and 5 people hanging around with them, near the Eclipse Apartments because they talked like they owned the lobby.

Dumbasses didn't know the key trick to keeping your tank alive.

Owning one as a PV and going to the Xbox store and returning to repair it for free ;)

Heists DLC 2014
  • Heists DLC 2014

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

Wow such amazing story op
Wow can't believe

Cool bro story such greatness

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:10 AM

There was no way for me to go back above ground 

Yes, there is. Well, sort of.

Select Quick Job => Join Parachuting in the phone. It places you into a random parachute lobby. Exit the lobby and you spawn at the job circle. If the server has less than 16 players you spawn in the same server. Otherwise you spawn in a random server. Or if people on your friendlist are playing too you most likely spawn in their game if it has 15 players or less.

I do this quite often as a way of fast travel although I use the map to select the specific Parachute job. (but that requires you to have at least $500 cash money on you, don't know why)

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

I feel for you man. This happens far too often in games I join:
  • Drive up to players
  • Honk to show friendliness
  • Step out of car unarmed 
  • Bro love gesture
  • Get face blown off
  • Seek revenge
  • Get revenge
  • Entire lobby now after me for fighting back
You could have easily left after you killed them with your tank, but you stuck around and fought them. Even though they used cheap tactics and outnumbered you, you still got his buddies. I'd say you got just about even with them.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

I salute you man, you managed to win the battle despite being outnumbered.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

OT - That wasn't tl;dr at all. 

However, I have to admit that sh¡t-talking annoys me to an extent.
Sometimes to the point where I lose my cool and begin approaching carelessly.

The worst and funniest time I heard someone talking sh¡t was from a level 1,000 using God-Mode.

He was trolling so hard that I had to just laugh, as he couldn't be killed.

I would know. I eventually was able to shoot him in the head with a sniper rifle and nothing happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users