Quantcast

» «
Photo

Two things I realized about Johhny's death.

67 replies to this topic
Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

"Come over here and lick my *BANANA BREAD*!"

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:59 AM

Terminator Thingie *Snip*

I wish R* would do something ambitious along those lines. They sorta did it with Undead Nightmare. I'm talking using their living-breathing, familiar worlds for a different type of experience.

A terminator-type game. A super-hero game (hell, like Saint's Row 4 did, but with dignity), a game where you're a disguised alien, or a ghost, or vampire, a cop, whatever the f*ck.

One of the biggest faults of GTA is that it's getting repetitious with the game-spanning "Shoot those gangsters" missions. I'd love to see something like what I mentioned above.

Like who remembers Destroy All Humans! ? Especially with GTA V's heavy UFO/alien emphasis and its presence of alien models, wouldn't it be cool if you were exploding heads of hikers deep in the Chiliad Wilderness? 

Or anything different, really. 

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

Terminator Thingie *Snip*

I wish R* would do something ambitious along those lines. They sorta did it with Undead Nightmare. I'm talking using their living-breathing, familiar worlds for a different type of experience.

A terminator-type game. A super-hero game (hell, like Saint's Row 4 did, but with dignity), a game where you're a disguised alien, or a ghost, or vampire, a cop, whatever the f*ck.

One of the biggest faults of GTA is that it's getting repetitious with the game-spanning "Shoot those gangsters" missions. I'd love to see something like what I mentioned above.

Like who remembers Destroy All Humans! ? Especially with GTA V's heavy UFO/alien emphasis and its presence of alien models, wouldn't it be cool if you were exploding heads of hikers deep in the Chiliad Wilderness? 

Or anything different, really. 

Not necessarily GTA, it could be Manhunt 3.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

We all know Manhunt 3 and Bully 2 are of "Half-Life 3 Caliber".

• Biohazard Abyss and LancerG2 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

That could be like some DLC or something, where aliens come from outer space just to ram probes up Michael, Franklin, and Trevor's asses.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by LancerG2, 04 January 2014 - 01:59 AM.

where aliens come from outer space just to ram probes up Michael, Franklin, and Trevor's asses.

LeatherLion
  • LeatherLion

Protagonist

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

Since when was johnny blind? i never knew?

He was blind in his one eye, too bad he didn't use his good eye when trevor was ready to attack.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

He was blind in his one eye, too bad he didn't use his good eye when trevor was ready to attack.

He occasionally says things like "I shoulda' used my good eye."

Could mean he's blind, or maybe he just has a minor astigmatism. You'll never know for sure.

I got a real slight astigmatism in my right eye, I can't really read text with my left eye closed, but it works beyond that. So, I mean, I have a "good eye".

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by LancerG2, 18 January 2014 - 07:54 AM.

He occasionally says things like "I shoulda' used my good eye."

Could mean he's blind, or maybe he just has a minor astigmatism. You'll never know for sure.

I got a real slight astigmatism in my right eye, I can't really read text with my left eye closed, but it works beyond that. So, I mean, I have a "good eye".

Moral: You learn something new Erry Day...

Also I just came up with new theory, check OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users