Quantcast

» «
Photo

Two things I realized about Johhny's death.

67 replies to this topic
LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

whfde0.jpg

C'mon guys. Explain this sh*t. Johnny's one tough SOB, lucky I guess.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

The eyes don't always close when a person is killed.

Johnny's dead and he ain't coming back.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

Tell that to stunned Johnny mate. 

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:17 AM

Maybe Marston is Klebitz's ancestor. 

mad_dog_robinson
  • mad_dog_robinson

Hell Fury Owner

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

i had a bad taste in my mouth from the moment i picked up this game . i played tlad religiously untill V cause i heard the lost were going to be in this game . i have no other opinion about that creative staff writing  and urgency to release this game killed the value tlad had . johnny did not need a quick exit and neither did clay or terry .  it explained nothing other then to introduce what rockstar thought would be a charactor everyone likes ... GTFO.. i loved johnny klebitz's personality cause i could relate to him.. in more ways then any of the gta protags.. rockstar wont be getting any $ from me for gta 6 or dlc for V i won't support a company that just kills off an entire previous game . just to get people hooked on another title . im probably  going to get trolled to death for all this .. but to stay on point welcome to the forums... 

• Drunken Cowboy, Niobium and LancerG2 like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by am30, 26 December 2013 - 08:52 PM.

Tell that to stunned Johnny mate. 

he's dead.  After Trevor stomped on him, I made sure a lot of bullets went in just to make sure.  Don't want or need this nonce coming back fromthe dead.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 27 December 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Lmao at people still saying Trevor is a well-made character.  He's very humorous, that's all he is and that's why everyone likes him as their favorite.

Michael > Franklin > Trevor

• Niobium and LancerG2 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

Lmao at people still saying Trevor is a well-made character.  He's very humorous, that's all he is and that's why everyone likes him as their favorite.

You gotta keep in mind, Trevor's spontaneous humor was a good change from Johnny's lack of humor.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 27 December 2013 - 09:30 PM.

You gotta keep in mind, Trevor's spontaneous humor was a good change from Johnny's lack of humor.

Because Johnny's story was dramatic and dark unlike Trevor's.

I enjoyed TLAD story in itself more than GTAV's.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

Because Johnny's story was dramatic and dark unlike Trevor's.

I enjoyed TLAD story in itself more than GTAV's.

Perhaps TLAD was going for a depressingly dark story, as opposed to V's somewhat-joyous-when-compared-to-IV's story?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yeah but it sucked anyway, lol.

I prefer any story of any other GTA game (Vice City being my favorite).  I won't be replaying V's.  It's decent, nothing special.

Niobium
  • Niobium

fu*k your santa hats. they're too mainstream

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by nobum62, 28 December 2013 - 05:24 AM.

bullsh*t

stubbs: *takes off towel* tom stubbs. how do you do?

johnny: well, now that you mention it, i'm starting to feel a little queasy.

stubbs: now listen, i'm in a bit of a bother sport.

johnny: well I think they can fix that with surgery these days you know
  • Drunken Cowboy, Shadowfennekin, LancerG2 and 1 other like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

Johnny's story was just downright depressing.  I mean who cares about a double-crossing, junkie nothing?!

Trevor owned the boy like Niko Bellic should have done in IV!

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

Clearly some people care.

Put it this way. Imagine Trevor gets killed by say Lester after Trevor gets pissed after Lester stiffs him a huge chunk of money for a job. Lester responds to this by hitting him with his walking stick again and again until he dies. Trevor fans cry about how out of character it is for Trevor to let that happen and there is outrage threads everywhere.

I certainly would understand why Trevor fans would be pissed off and I wouldn't bother going to the thread to remind you of my opinion over and over that Trevor is an inconsistent mess of a character.

Why can't you understand why Johnny fans are pissed off? That people see beyond the 'junkie' that you see. It's also really ironic that you consider Johnny double crossing when you compared to Trevor, I mean... geez...

Really the Trevor fanboys/Anti Johnny squad in the TLAD section just come off as massive trolls. Posting your opinion once or twice, sure, but the same few sentences over and over?

• Gummy , Drunken Cowboy, Niobium and 2 others like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by nobum62, 29 December 2013 - 08:59 PM.

Put it this way. Imagine Trevor gets killed by say Lester after Trevor gets pissed after Lester stiffs him a huge chunk of money for a job. Lester responds to this by hitting him with his walking stick again and again until he dies. Trevor fans cry about how out of character it is for Trevor to let that happen and there is outrage threads everywhere.

I certainly would understand why Trevor fans would be pissed off and I wouldn't bother going to the thread to remind you of my opinion over and over that Trevor is an inconsistent mess of a character.

Why can't you understand why Johnny fans are pissed off? That people see beyond the 'junkie' that you see. It's also really ironic that you consider Johnny double crossing when you compared to Trevor, I mean... geez...

Really the Trevor fanboys/Anti Johnny squad in the TLAD section just come off as massive trolls. Posting your opinion once or twice, sure, but the same few sentences over and over?

yes. i hate when they post the same sh*tty points which make us post the same counter-points. it's annoying.

i think some people may be tired of "my reaction to X" comments, but this is my reaction to the trevor fanboys and fangirls/anti johnny crew:

it starts at 1:02 and ends at 1:22

sorry, i couldn't resist dammit

• mad_dog_robinson and Biohazard Abyss like this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

• Drunken Cowboy and Niobium like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

I also noticed 2 things about Johnny's death:

1. He dead,
  2. He ain't alive no more.

That it all.  Carry on.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

Two thing I noticed about am30.

1. He's a terrible troll.

2. He'll be dead.

That is all, carry on.

• Gummy , mad_dog_robinson and Drunken Cowboy like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:29 AM

Imitation is the best form of flattery.

And no I'm not a troll.  I'm just pointing out facts to you.  If you don't appreciate a differing opinion why waste your time on a forum?

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

but being dead and not being alive anymore are the same damn thing. dead means you're not alive anymore

• LancerG2 likes this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

And no I'm not a troll.  I'm just pointing out facts to you.  If you don't appreciate a differing opinion why waste your time on a forum?

One time is proving a point, twice is restating yourself, thrice is being an ass. Any more past three would be considered troll.

You've probably done it more than three times.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

We're all gonna be dead, man.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

One time is proving a point, twice is restating yourself, thrice is being an ass. Any more past three would be considered troll.

I'll keep doing it whilst he is being held up as a Saint.  Accept this character is dead and he deserved it.  he ain't the saint you make him out to be.  Go play IV and you'll see what I mean.  The guy was a theiving double crossing wimp.  When sh!t got heavy he ran away!.

mad_dog_robinson
  • mad_dog_robinson

Hell Fury Owner

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

Go play IV and you'll see what I mean.  The guy was a theiving double crossing wimp.  When sh!t got heavy he ran away!.....    

do you care  to validate your point with facts am? id call you a troll but its been said to death . your just a f*cking simpleton . 

• Niobium and LancerG2 like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by nobum62, 01 January 2014 - 03:58 AM.

I'll keep doing it whilst he is being held up as a Saint.  Accept this character is dead and he deserved it.  he ain't the saint you make him out to be.  Go play IV and you'll see what I mean.  The guy was a theiving double crossing wimp.  When sh!t got heavy he ran away!.

so?

Spoiler

and you don't seem to care at all.

"THIS PLACE IS FULL OF OVER-OPINIONATED ASSHOLES"

Spoiler

• mad_dog_robinson and Drunken Cowboy like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

so?
Spoiler

He killed them as they had to be killed, the same as Trevor killed Johnny as he had to be killed!

/thread.

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

so?
Spoiler

He killed them as they had to be killed, the same as Trevor killed Johnny as he had to be killed!

/thread.

ok, now you're just being an idiot troll for not providing reasons on why they must die. i am also dumb for feeding the troll but whatever.

this conversation is over.

• LancerG2 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by lol232, 31 December 2013 - 09:44 PM.

trevor smashed open his brains. he's dead.0_0.jpg500px-Johnnycorpse.jpg

terminator%201.jpg

I can imagine something like this, Terminator 4 confirmed omfg.

They put in some Android sh*t in his head and he starts Terminating people and finally kills Trevor.

But I'm being serious, it would be f*cking cool if R* created Terminator 4: The Game like that.

• Drunken Cowboy, Niobium and LancerG2 like this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

so?
Spoiler

/thread.

You don't realize that everybody in Liberty had to snitch on everyone, what you also don't realise is that a job is a job, who was Roman to Johnny? No one. Who was Jason and Jim to Niko, no one. Also we knows Johnny's dead so why don't you stop being an ignorant troll (Because face it we know you are, despite what you say) and actually listen to us, we can speculate rumors and idea's here, and the point of the thread is to talk about Johnny K's death. And your the one saying "Hurr Durr gaiz I kno teh tawpikz talkz bout jonni bein ded but im gonna ramblez alungz aniwai".

Coming from you, I think your opinion doesn't matter here anyway, If we wanted to hear sh*t we would go to a bathroom.

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:18 AM

so?
Spoiler

/thread.

You don't realize that everybody in Liberty had to snitch on everyone, what you also don't realise is that a job is a job, who was Roman to Johnny? No one. Who was Jason and Jim to Niko, no one. Also we knows Johnny's dead so why don't you stop being an ignorant troll (Because face it we know you are, despite what you say) and actually listen to us, we can speculate rumors and idea's here, and the point of the thread is to talk about Johnny K's death. And your the one saying "Hurr Durr gaiz I kno teh tawpikz talkz bout jonni bein ded but im gonna ramblez alungz aniwai".

Also Johnny wasn't ripping Niko, he was ripping Ray Boccino, even Niko didn't like him so that's why Niko popped him.

Coming from you, I think your opinion doesn't matter here anyway, If we wanted to hear sh*t we would go to a bathroom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users