13 replies to this topic
greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

so it probably means c ending= confirmed to be canon

will their be new bad guys that try to mess with Michael, Franklin and Trevor......

what do you guys think

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

so it probably means c ending= confirmed to be canon

will their be new bad guys that try to mess with Michael, Franklin and Trevor......

what do you guys think

You mean the 'some time next year probably after online heists' sp dlc?

Too soon to say...

Franceska Appreciation Club Member #1

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:49 AM Edited by 2281, 10 December 2013 - 01:51 AM.

When you think about it (assuming the 'C' ending is canon), it's not complete. The final mission involved killing a gang member, an Asian gang leader, an FBI agent, and a whole private army, yet all three walked away an supposedly lived happily ever after with no one after them. Oh please! :sarcasm:
  • sqre likes this

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

When you think about it (assuming the 'C' ending is canon), it's not complete. The final mission was involved killing a gang member, an Asian gang leader, an FBI agent, and a whole private army, yet all three walked away an supposedly lived happily ever after with no one after them.

true maybe their is going to be an all out war with all the associates of those guys going after MFT

Franceska Appreciation Club Member #1

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by 2281, 10 December 2013 - 01:53 AM.

When you think about it (assuming the 'C' ending is canon), it's not complete. The final mission was involved killing a gang member, an Asian gang leader, an FBI agent, and a whole private army, yet all three walked away an supposedly lived happily ever after with no one after them.

true maybe their is going to be an all out war with all the associates of those guys going after MFT
One can only hope so because it was the ending that ruined the game for me. We'll find out in a few weeks or so....

Cicero The Great
  • Cicero The Great

Only We can use majestic plural, deal with it

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

Dlcs could take place before V events
And no one can assure you that you could control the three protagonists at the same time and in the same place, bear that in mind

luisniko
  • luisniko

The most well-mannered guy in GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

Of course in a story, there must be a problem to solve. So I'm sure there will be another bastard guy come up. Martin Madrazo is still alive after all.

Anyway,sometime next year doesn't mean january or february. It could be next year's december.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

DLCs story could be non canon like Undead Nightmare.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

Trisha and the bridge Troll DLC, please.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:16 AM

Good question. I was just discussing how that might work.

Could be a batch of Strangers & Freaks. There could be like 6 or 12 new characters with 3-5 missions each. Those could be for F, M, & T or just F&T or F&M.

Throw in 20 or so new random encounters and you've got something.

luisniko
  • luisniko

The most well-mannered guy in GTA Online

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

Oh please no more Strangers and Freaks.

I'd rather have it like Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony. Doesn't matter if there's no new city.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by NightSpectre, 10 December 2013 - 07:30 AM.

Don Percival could be the main villain.

He's the true leader of Merryweather and after Ending C, he'll send Michael a text message to not "f*ck with him".

Sounds like all the tools for a new big bad to me.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

How about they fix the f*cking wanted level and cop spawning and worthless stealth mechanic. No reason we can't stealth kill a single police officer when no one is looking. Or Even kill 2 quickly before they call for backup

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

How about they fix the f*cking wanted level and cop spawning and worthless stealth mechanic. No reason we can't stealth kill a single police officer when no one is looking. Or Even kill 2 quickly before they call for backup

How 'bout you pull the tampon from your ass and accept the game for what it is? Rockstar is not going to f*ck around with the wanted level because of whiny sh*ts like you. Personally I think it is fine the way it is, it actually presents a challenge. As for stealth, it would be too easy if you could stealth kill a station of cops without raising attention.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users