126 replies to this topic
Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

Im not reading anything you say again chief, you think tower 7 collapsed from fire and hated me before I even posted in OT.

Enjoy Scotland breaking off, 2016 in Ireland. Just think where your rights will be in 2017.

Translation: Gifs, infantile insults and allegations are the extent to which I can defend my ignorance-ridden arguments. Your arguments totally obliterated my conspiratorial rhetoric, so I'm going to tap out before I make an even bigger fool out of myself and destroy what ever credibility I still have left.

• sivispacem and Mr. House like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

The only thing worse than a petulant little child is one that sticks their fingers in their ears and shouts "la la la I can't hear you".
  • Raavi likes this

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by biggsull, 11 December 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Im not reading anything you say again chief, you think tower 7 collapsed from fire and hated me before I even posted in OT.

Enjoy Scotland breaking off, 2016 in Ireland. Just think where your rights will be in 2017.

Translation: Gifs, infantile insults and allegations are the extent to which I can defend my ignorance-ridden arguments. Your arguments totally obliterated my conspiratorial rhetoric, so I'm going to tap out before I make an even bigger fool out of myself and destroy what ever credibility I still have left.

Insults? If you consider ignorant to be an insult, which I do :D

He didnt obliterate anything, although I wouldnt know after the 911 garbage because I write off people who believe the OS, like I said a few posts back, no argument, I dont argue about 911.. thats pointless, I use it as a litmus test for if someone is rational or if they just spew out others arguments as if it were their own.

Feel free to join that 15% of people if you believe it too. Anyone who thinks tower 7 fell because of fire is just plain slow.

I can make a convincing argument that without Canada the germans would have won the war, doesnt mean its true.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people.

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

Someones butthurt, 24 FYI

Trust me man, I have been laughing at you the whole way. Not 'butthurt' in the slightest.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by biggsull, 11 December 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Its the same way I would treat someone who tried to post walls of text arguing the world is flat and the sun revolves around us.

Nothing you ever say is worth my time ever again. Youre just an idiot.

@Nale, youre no better than what Im supposedly accused of, not knowing people get disarmed for anxiety and depression but still being 100% sure of yourself it doesnt happen. Again, easy to spew baseless crap as if its a counter.

This whole thing started because sivi thinks families who have done nothing wrong being moved into a government facility to be watched 24/7  is better than just putting cameras in their house. Hes butthurt because his country is a sh*tty place to live and he doesnt like it pointed out.

Also, lol@ mosques in london playing prayer over the loudspeaker and sharia patrols.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

I write off people who believe the OS, like I said a few posts back, no argument, I dont argue about 911..

From Big Sull's profile page.

zGKeVU8.png

You have got to appreciate the irony.

Bigsull, you do realise that at this point you're not much more than laughing stock, right?

• sivispacem and Mr. House like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by sivispacem, 11 December 2013 - 10:11 PM.

I missed this earlier, but you think I "hated you" before you'd even posted in OT? Purely wishful thinking on your part that I hold anything other than utter indifference for you. Don't flatter yourself, ignorant morons with delusions of grandeur and entirely devoid of the skills of analysis, critical thinking or logical reasoning are ten a penny. You're the equivalent of the forum village idiot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users