Photo

Racing League 2013 V:MP PS3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 22 December 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Again not enough(i'm watching my FL through the PSN). We'll have to do this next weekend, with whoever shows up of those that are signed up(or aren't).

I'll post a time/day soon. Sorry to everyone who came this weekend, but we never had 8 somehow even though everyone who signed up were available at some point...

Los Santos 79
  • Los Santos 79

Knowledge is power and I know nothing. Other than the fact that

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

Again not enough(i'm watching my FL through the PSN). We'll have to do this next weekend, with whoever shows up of those that are signed up(or aren't).
I'll post a time/day soon. Sorry to everyone who came this weekend, but we never had 8 somehow even though everyone who signed up were available at some point...

Hey Andy. I'd be interested in doing this with you after xmas. Im screwed for time right now.
I used to race with you ahout 2 or 3 years ago. My old psn was UN-0. I remember having some great races with you and the others in the league.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

i04vvAKpmaOXy.png

Well we came to the end of 2013, but didn't manage to do this properly, as there never were 8 people gathered of those who signed up, so there isn't exactly a winner.

if anyone cares, a few of us did the playlist (a few times :p )internally, and most points via R* scoring went to Dnero every time.

Last 2 weeks in December are defo not a good time for events.

I'll keep the lot of you who signed up in my friendslist and once the 2014 racing league is started, we will have 12 months to do many racing days, so it'll all be done properly.

I'll also keep the playlist that was to be the 2013 event, and use it as Day 1 of 2014 RL, and after that, for day 2, 3 and forward(i plan it to be 10 days) we can use some of your custom created races, we can create some special night events too, and also race sometimes with custom vehicles too

That's it i guess. See you in 2014 & a happy new year! :santa:

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

I'd like to sign up for future events, only thing is I'm only online 1 week out if every 3 so the time I can particular is limited, but even if you add me as a backup?

chrstphrhar
  • chrstphrhar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

I would love to get together and race as well.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

Well I was just looking to see if there where any events when I realised I signed up for this and forgot all about it. Sorry about that (seeing as it was suppose to happen 4 weeks ago now and I only just realised) Anyway Andy hope a 2014 edition is going to come along soon and I will try and attend as I've had fun in these type of events over the years. :^:

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

This could of happened, but if I remember correctly just myself and enjoi thepain were online at the time, waiting for Andy and others, we could of done it through other players. Hodgey if you've got a taste for racing and some spare time on Sunday evenings after 9pm, I suggest you give this fortnightly event a try :^:

http://gtaforums.com...up-race-series/

• Hodgey. likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

Ya, use that ^

There will be a new RL this year though, not sure when exactly, but there will be!

• ChristopherD and A J like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users