1 reply to this topic
Nexzos
  • Nexzos

Leader of Drugstep

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hey guys,

Considering the recent development of demands with people asking to transfer their crew emblems into .svg for the Rockstar Social Club, I have came up with a partial solution which others may agree to.

Since I do not use VectorMagic or any other software like it, I can create as many .svg files as neccesary (file transfers).

What is a File Transfer?

Basically, the Rockstar Games Social Club has a small glitch where you can import custom images into the Emblem Editor as long as that image is a fully compatible .svg filetype. This thread is offering you the ability to simply 'put in a ticket' to have your .png or .jpeg files transferred into .svg and uploaded onto the Social Club or brought back here so you can do it yourself.

Will you transfer mine?

Certainly. Simply leave the image in the thread and I'll get down to converting it as fast as possible. I should be able to process an order within GMT time of 12 hours if not less, but if I don't then it's possibly due to an error with internet connection from my end.

What are the requirements?

All that I ask is that you have the image as a .png, and this is so that it is much simpler for me to convert the file. You can use .jpeg only if the image resolution matches 512x512 to prevent any pixelation. 

In addition to this...

I will also be offering free emblems for others to use on my crew here: http://socialclub.ro...com/crew/Nexzos

Just let me know what you want, or simply request an invitation to the crew and save the emblem into your own editor.

Notes:

If another GFX editor/designer would like to do this also, just go ahead. I'm not reserving any of the orders, this is just to keep the forum nice and clean.

Or you could make a brand new thread, who cares?

• bronative likes this

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Moved to visual arts, since other Emblem service threads are there.

And because this would get an obvious bump lock in a heart beat.

• Nexzos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users