Crew Battles (PS3 & XBL)

77 replies to this topic
Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:48 PM

It is, anyone in here is willing to set up games. You on ps3?

Stubesteak
  • Stubesteak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

No, we're on XBOX. I'll edit in our info when I get home to my computer. It's a pain to do on my phone.
  • A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

No, we're on XBOX. I'll edit in our info when I get home to my computer. It's a pain to do on my phone.

That's cool, I will edit the first post soon to add some of the other Xbox crews, that have 'added their name to the hat' :^: 

Austenious
  • Austenious

OakT Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

Oak Tree is still looking for crews to play on Xbox!!

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

That's cool, perhaps you can arrange with either Academi PMC or The Legion for some crew battles.

If you guys do, be sure to post and videos or scores here, so we can keep track :)

Here are a few video's of my crew's battles (first is vs, SOUL crew on GTA IV, which ended 2-2, the second is against, BANG crew on GTAO,  which ended 2-0 to them)

Remember any crews based on ps3, are encouraged to put your names down here, and start organising games :) ! Hopefully soon more official forum events will get posted soon, like Gang League 2014 / GANG WARS on GTAO! 

• DarthChronikus likes this

DarthChronikus
  • DarthChronikus

The Galaxies Best!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

I have to admit I am a little confused on whats going on but if theres a battle please count us in and add us to post...

http://socialclub.ro...alactic_outlaws

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

I have to admit I am a little confused on whats going on but if theres a battle please count us in and add us to post...

I made this topic as a means for crews looking for other crews to play against in organised games, and if enough crews joined up to make a tournament (8-16), I was considering hosting a balanced crew battle tournament.

Thanks for adding your crew (which platform is it?)

DarthChronikus
  • DarthChronikus

The Galaxies Best!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

I made this topic as a means for crews looking for other crews to play against in organised games, and if enough crews joined up to make a tournament (8-16), I was considering hosting a balanced crew battle tournament.

We are mainly on PSN but we have active members on both platforms. 

We should set up an 'Olympic' Tournament seeing as how the olympics are in town.  TDM, Capture, LTS, Golf, Tennis, Arm wrestling, Parachuting, Racing and Darts...

Anyone interested in any type of crew v crew activities pls mesaage me.  Anything I can do to help let me know.  Anyone interested in an 'GTA Olympics' lets talk...

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

We are mainly on PSN but we have active members on both platforms. 

We should set up an 'Olympic' Tournament seeing as how the olympics are in town.  TDM, Capture, LTS, Golf, Tennis, Arm wrestling, Parachuting, Racing and Darts...

Anyone interested in any type of crew v crew activities pls mesaage me.  Anything I can do to help let me know.  Anyone interested in an 'GTA Olympics' lets talk...

Brilliant - thanks for letting me know, will add you under Playstation crews for now, but will also include a note that you're on both. :^:

I'm currently putting some thought into a mixed competitive event, that includes racing, team deathmatch, LTS, capture and mission pvp jobs, don't think crew vs crew, is suited to any other modes though. 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Academi is always open for a TDM
  • A J likes this

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

The legion will fight you.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

yhHUh.gif

Yes.....this is good ....I hope you guys can arrange something fun soon, be sure to keep it friendly and fair, and then post results here too :^: 

• Crimson Flam3s, o Mr Punchy o and Killers On A Rampage like this

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:20 PM Edited by o Mr Punchy o, 04 February 2014 - 11:21 PM.

yhHUh.gif

Yes.....this is good ....I hope you guys can arrange something fun soon, be sure to keep it friendly and fair, and then post results here too :^:

If they agree to it then we shall organise it as they seem to be avoiding all contact with us as they seem to be avoiding all contact with us. i will also make sure it is recorded :) 

• A J likes this

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

I have not attempted to avoid contact with you the only thing I did was put a posting ban on you guys because I got over a page of spam from you and seeing I still have your leader added and private messages still work it isn't very hard to contact me

Austenious
  • Austenious

OakT Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

Not attempting to avoid contact with anyone either. I got stuff to do during the week besides GTA. If anyone wants to set up a battle on 360, weekends and some week nights work preferably for us. PM me if you are interested.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:35 AM

I have not attempted to avoid contact with you the only thing I did was put a posting ban on you guys because I got over a page of spam from you and seeing I still have your leader added and private messages still work it isn't very hard to contact me

My point had nothing to do with the forums, whenever we accidently join your game all we see is 'singingewe954 has left the game' along with the rest of APMC ever since we've broken off the alliance.

Back to the topic would you like to fight us? if so what map would you like? we will do 2 games 1 on ours and 1 on yours ARs only No lester. If you agree of course.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

'No Lester Rule'  :)  I like it. 

Hope you guys manage to get something sorted, other wise Punchy perhaps you can contact the Oak Tree Crew.

Disappointed that not more ps3 crews are here trying to organise games, I'll contact a few now and see what they say. 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

Punch we haven been ignoring you the 1 time you joined our game we had a meeting to attend currently we are setting up a game for this weekend with oak tree for this weekend but other than that we are pretty busy we can try to set something else for next weekend but seeing you entire crew is 5-9 hours ahead of all of Academi it is hard to figure out a time when we can do it
  • Austenious likes this

Austenious
  • Austenious

OakT Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

My point had nothing to do with the forums, whenever we accidently join your game all we see is 'singingewe954 has left the game' along with the rest of APMC ever since we've broken off the alliance.

Back to the topic would you like to fight us? if so what map would you like? we will do 2 games 1 on ours and 1 on yours ARs only No lester. If you agree of course.

2 games? You mean best 2 out of 3?

Austenious
  • Austenious

OakT Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

Hope you guys manage to get something sorted, other wise Punchy perhaps you can contact the Oak Tree Crew.

Disappointed that not more ps3 crews are here trying to organise games, I'll contact a few now and see what they say. 

I like the 'No Lester Rule' too but how would you make sure people did not use it?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

I like the 'No Lester Rule' too but how would you make sure people did not use it?

It tells you that: "Player X has chosen to reveal all players for 1 minute for $500."

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:02 AM Edited by o Mr Punchy o, 06 February 2014 - 11:03 AM.

It tells you that: "Player X has chosen to reveal all players for 1 minute for $500."

2 games? You mean best 2 out of 3?

But that's assuming they actually win :D... But that's kinda what i meant. Also its been more than 1 game its probably been about 5 games now we see you then you leave.

So i guess you've accepted? My preferred time would be about 9:00 pm GMT on Saturday so about 3-4 pm for you guys.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

See it is hard for many of my guys to get on that early seeing they work even on weekend many of my guys don't get on until 8-10 est so as I said we will start planning next week seeing we have a game were doing with oak tree and we have many other things planned we are not yet planned for next weekend so speak with me Monday or Tuesday next week

RX Assassin 628
  • RX Assassin 628

The Legion GTA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

8-10pm EST is equivalent to 1-3am GMT. I would be able to be on at that time over the weekend. You are normally on then arn't you Punchy? If not we could just do it when they are next available.

iMPAK540
  • iMPAK540

[OBFL]Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

[OBFL] Original Bloods FL

CGsU175.png?1

http://socialclub.ro...ginal_bloods_fl

Contact any member of the upper hierarchy (leader, commissioners or lieutenants)

• A J likes this

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

Diamond Dogs leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

well friday or saturday are best for me

iMPAK540
  • iMPAK540

[OBFL]Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:28 PM

OK I'll relay the message to my crew... I'll group 'em together and message you

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Thanks for joining this initiative iMPAK540, I've added your crew to the front page. 

• iMPAK540 likes this

Austenious
  • Austenious

OakT Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

If anyone wants to battles now on 360 we are online. PM me

PlamenVT
  • PlamenVT

MAINfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Our crew (Malicious Intentt) is on XBOX, we play free-aim and we love to do either Crew War (via GTA5stats.com) or Host each other TDM's in Crew Head-to-Head.

Let us know. XBL: PlamenVT
  • Li0Nia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users