I'm going to give you some healthy & sound advice here:
Play through the campaign once again, but do the following:
-Plan each of the heists differently than you did the first time
-Approach mission blips with a different protag than you did the first time (I understand it can be hard trying to remember every single mission, but try your best)
Once you do this, you'll see exactly where everything that was "missing" the first time round has gone, and hopefully you'll begin to appreciate just what R* have done here.
I've tried everything with this game. The side missions were just not enough, that won't change as the game stands now, and that is my main complaint. Don't get me wrong I will play it again, and I will have a good time doing so, but what gets me is that it could have been so much more. I just hope SP DLC redeems it.
The one thing I'm very grateful for is robbing stores though. I really enjoyed that. It would have even been better if I could have called up armed back for it.
Well i wasted my precious time to make up this list so i hope you bother to reply instead of ignoring like my previous post. This is probably the full list of all the side missions.
Side missions in San andreas:
- Vehicle schools
- Challenges ( Ammu nation, BMX, Mt. Chiliad Challenge. NRG-500)
- Vehicle missions, Technically Police vigilante can't be considered a crime because you are the police.
- Stadium missions
- Trucking missions
- Quarry missions
- Odd jobs, courier, export, valet parking, Only export can be considered as = crime
- Pimping missions = Crime
- Robbery missions = Crime
- Freight missions
- Beat the .....
- Lowrider challenge
- Gang wars = Crime
* San Andreas had SO much crime-related side missions, it was like a wide-eyed, sweet-toothed kid in a giant candy store. On top of that, the streets were always poppin' with rival gangs having shootouts with each other, police/criminal encounters and drug-dealing. Crime-related stuff was focused on extremely well, so basket and gym was more than fine.
I posted this because you seem to have the wrong view of features/side missons. You don't seem to understand what crime is and you don't seem to understand that some things are quantity and not quality. And by your logic, Gta san andreas shouldn't be consider a: "GTA" game because it doesn't have enough crime. Gta V MP has some things that are quantity but yet people still want it in SP. I agree that some features should have been in gta 5 but not all because some are not quality. I know that since i actually bothered to play the game for weeks instead of quickly judging it or thinking that the game has not enough features and don't even bother playing it.
You forgot :
* Intercepting drug packages from Caesar's tip offs.
* Trucker missions involves transporting illegal goods, cargo and contraband.
In addition to what you wrote, that is 9 crime-related side missions to keep the player occupied. More than enough. Try again pal.
I removed things that i mentioned. Its a game, you can be the police if you want so i wouldn't consider that a crime. Rampages? You mean the multiplayer thing? Weren't we talking about SP? Quarry, crime? Pff, seems like you want to see every thing as crime. Well 6 crime related missions from the 18. Wow, that is sure much.
Well then has gta 5 much more, did you even played strangers and freaks? And if you are saying that some of those crime missions are short or stupid well then i can say the same thing about, exports and pimping.
* I think you are trifle thick. Just because you steal a police car and kill criminals, it does not make you a police officer. It's not about what you consider, it's facts about what a situation like that really is. You do that in anywhere in America and see what happens. I dare you to say, " may actions meant I was working as police " - you will be getting a lethal injection or 25 to life before you even take the stand. Lol, you are so stupid it's unreal.
* The quarry stuff involved killing people, getting rid of bodies, and stealing vehicles. Not a crime right ? Okay lol
* No, rampages were in the SP of San Andreas. Don't you remember rampages from the GTA III era ? Your credibility is getting weaker and weaker each time you talk.
That was 10 different sets of crime side missions I counted in total for SA - that is a lot, more than enough in a GTA game.
I played Strangers and Freaks. Smoking weed and having weird dreams, not impressed. Having a jogging race with a hyped-up lady, oooh exciting. Towing cars away in a tow truck - yeah so amazing. Taking pics of celebrities - fun for a while, not exactly anything high-octane though. Look, that stuff was not all that great and most would agree.
@ niko bellic half brother
V is broken for you because it didn't include any of this? Well each to their own I guess, but I didn't miss a single thing from that list
No I never said such a thing. Stop making sh*t up. I'm having a specific conversation with Wolfhuman, that was a response to that and not quite relating to what you are asking here.