Single Player DLC 2014: Discussion

329 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

If by that you mean that if Rockstar continue to include new stuff based on quality and not just because it was in the last game then people will like it, then yes.

What I mean is that Rockstar should start reading the forums and see what people like and dislike, not force sh*t upon us.

Exactly.  Idk what happened.  It's as if they fired their guys who made GTA games awesome in the past, and replaced them with a couple highschool dip sh*ts who know nothing of video games or engineering of video games - Resulting in a big mess, as it is right now (for a lot of people).  I have not run into glitches and losses of vehicles in my game or anything, but still there is just some stuff that is wack when it comes to vehicles.  You stole a car?  It's yours, you can store it.  Want a tank in your garage?  Store it, it's yours.  f*cking hanger/helipad/garages are f*cked in this game.  Another major issue that should be fixed is the LSC.  You should be able to take emergency vehicles inside there, along with tanks and jets, BUT only are aloud to modify some things.  Like changing the color, adding armor to it, and bullet proof tires - That's all I would want to change with emergency vehicles anyways.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

If by that you mean that if Rockstar continue to include new stuff based on quality and not just because it was in the last game then people will like it, then yes.

What I mean is that Rockstar should start reading the forums and see what people like and dislike, not force sh*t upon us.

Well, they did: people in the forums said that the driving physics in GTA IV were terrible, and every car drove like a boat, so R* changed that.  People in the forums were angry that there were only 9 taxi missions in IV, so R* changed that.  People in the forums said that the lack of customisation was unforgivable, so R* changed that.  People in the forums said that the friend system was rubbish, so R* changed that.  People in the forums said that the police were easy to escape and that there should be a line-of-sight system, so R* changed that.  People demanded the return of planes, so R* listened.  People also demanded the return of a countryside and a large map, and R* listened.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Well, they did: people in the forums said that the driving physics in GTA IV were terrible, and every car drove like a boat, so R* changed that.  People in the forums were angry that there were only 9 taxi missions in IV, so R* changed that.  People in the forums said that the lack of customisation was unforgivable, so R* changed that.  People in the forums said that the friend system was rubbish, so R* changed that.  People in the forums said that the police were easy to escape and that there should be a line-of-sight system, so R* changed that.  People demanded the return of planes, so R* listened.  People also demanded the return of a countryside and a large map, and R* listened.

What about the online? Who asked for such a complicated mess?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

^ LOL

• AlexL likes this

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Orrrrrrrr

it's possible R* were doing these things anyway. Remember the 'we do not take fan suggestions' email reply from mouthoff?

Mr. New Vegas
  • Mr. New Vegas

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

Sorry but that's bollocks.

Rockstar didn't change these things because people on a forum asked them to. What about gang wars? drug dealing? house properties? C'mon man. Ironically I'm f*cking glad Rockstar don't take fan suggestions, some of the sh*t people want is proper silly.

• Official General likes this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

Hopefully no more gangbanger stuff. I had more of enough of that in San Andreas. Not really sure what they can add as single player DLC unless they make ending C the canon ending.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

it's possible R* were doing these things anyway. Remember the 'we do not take fan suggestions' email reply from mouthoff?

They don't take submitted fan suggestions, but they always keep an eye on what all their fans are saying.  Any large game company does so. 

And even if they were doing those things anyway, it pretty much shows that they know their audience.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sorry but that's bollocks.

Rockstar didn't change these things because people on a forum asked them to. What about gang wars? drug dealing? house properties? C'mon man. Ironically I'm f*cking glad Rockstar don't take fan suggestions, some of the sh*t people want is proper silly.

You're right when you say some of the ideas ARE silly.  It's good they don't listen to anyone.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

As I stated earlier, Rockstar just tried to be far too ambitious and what do we get? Two half-arsed modes that can't reach their full potential due to the systems they're on.

I haven't played enough of Online to know about that, but I'm going to have to disagree about singleplayer; it's the best GTA singleplayer of the whole series, and it's still fresh for me after 200 hours of gameplay.

It definitely isn't, but glad you enjoy it.

GTA Online (as it is right now) is just a pseudo-MMORPG.

1. It's not massive - 16 players a lobby.

2. It's not an RPG - Those 'stats' are almost completely irrelevant

3. The only way is resembles an MMORPG is the f*cking grinding. (Redundant "missions")

It's funny you bring up Vigilante missions as quantity over quality, and you know what? If Vigilante was in SP (hilarious that it's not) it would have almost no quality. That's basically what my argument is based on. A GTA game should be 100% focused on the single player aspect because I'm not buying what you say that players now want online on GTA just as much as offline. For a game like GTA - online just doesn't make sense, the way it is just now I mean, if it was like GTA IV, it'd be fine. 

As I stated earlier, Rockstar just tried to be far too ambitious and what do we get? Two half-arsed modes that can't reach their full potential due to the systems they're on. I'd honestly be fine with online attached (why wouldn't I be?) but not at the cost of the single player mode.

(Also sorry if I sound like a broken record haha)

Vigilante was quantity in gta iv, to be honest its on the same level as yoga but yet people wanted it and for what? (1)Do make the game seem like its bigger and that you can do more? Yeah quality please and not quantity. (2)For now it may not make sense because its kinda the first time that they have expanded it but i think that when it continues people will accept it more. 

I agree that its not perfect but some players still enjoy it. Cost of SP? We can only speculate until we drop.

(1) Yes! Haha, I know it may seem like a minor thing but to me (and I'd hope lots of others) it'd really add something to the game!

(2) I agree, and again, I get why Rockstar did it. Maybe I'm just pissed because I feel a lot of features were either cut or just missing because of the online portion. I don't know about you, but to me it's kinda like two unfinished products, d'you know what I mean?

As I stated earlier, Rockstar just tried to be far too ambitious and what do we get? Two half-arsed modes that can't reach their full potential due to the systems they're on.

I haven't played enough of Online to know about that, but I'm going to have to disagree about singleplayer; it's the best GTA singleplayer of the whole series, and it's still fresh for me after 200 hours of gameplay.

It definitely isn't, but glad you enjoy it.

GTA Online (as it is right now) is just a pseudo-MMORPG.

1. It's not massive - 16 players a lobby.

2. It's not an RPG - Those 'stats' are almost completely irrelevant

3. The only way is resembles an MMORPG is the f*cking grinding. (Redundant "missions")

It's funny you bring up Vigilante missions as quantity over quality, and you know what? If Vigilante was in SP (hilarious that it's not) it would have almost no quality. That's basically what my argument is based on. A GTA game should be 100% focused on the single player aspect because I'm not buying what you say that players now want online on GTA just as much as offline. For a game like GTA - online just doesn't make sense, the way it is just now I mean, if it was like GTA IV, it'd be fine. 

As I stated earlier, Rockstar just tried to be far too ambitious and what do we get? Two half-arsed modes that can't reach their full potential due to the systems they're on. I'd honestly be fine with online attached (why wouldn't I be?) but not at the cost of the single player mode.

(Also sorry if I sound like a broken record haha)

Vigilante was quantity in gta iv, to be honest its on the same level as yoga but yet people wanted it and for what? (1)Do make the game seem like its bigger and that you can do more? Yeah quality please and not quantity. (2)For now it may not make sense because its kinda the first time that they have expanded it but i think that when it continues people will accept it more. 

I agree that its not perfect but some players still enjoy it. Cost of SP? We can only speculate until we drop.

(1) Yes! Haha, I know it may seem like a minor thing but to me (and I'd hope lots of others) it'd really add something to the game!

(2) I agree, and again, I get why Rockstar did it. Maybe I'm just pissed because I feel a lot of features were either cut or just missing because of the online portion. I don't know about you, but to me it's kinda like two unfinished products, d'you know what I mean?

I see, well then this is a matter of opinions.

It does seems look two unfinished products but that's because the one has features that the other hasn't but then the other has features that the other doesn't have.  I think when people look at MP, they see what SP actually can offer so it may seem like unfinished. But the same people that are saying that MP has more to offer don't see that SP has also things to offer that MP doesn't have. In my opinion, both should have got the same things to make it less confusing. But still MP would get things that are only in MP like highlight player function. But like i said we can only speculate until we drop, who knows if online really ruined SP?

Oh and thanks for not going rage or anti R* mode on me, lol

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

Another major issue I see with the two worlds, Online and Single Player is the FIXED car spawns.  In multiplayer, from Youtube, I see so many people saying "Find (put vehicle name here) easily!" and it seems to work everytime, want (said vehicle) well go here on the map to find it!  In single player it's a bitch to obtain a Police Riot and without using cheat codes like so many people seem to do, but in online, it's parked at a fixed spawn location and can be obtained easily.  There is other instances in the Online Mode where vehicle spawns are so easy and can just learn the location on the map to go get it, whereas in single player you're hunting and hunting and hunting for such vehicles and spawning of vehicles doesn't come so easily a lot of the times.

Mr. New Vegas
  • Mr. New Vegas

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

It does seems look two unfinished products but that's because the one has features that the other hasn't but then the other has features that the other doesn't have.  I think when people look at MP, they see what SP actually can offer so it may seem like unfinished. But the same people that are saying that MP has more to offer don't see that SP has also things to offer that MP doesn't have. In my opinion, both should have got the same things to make it less confusing. But still MP would get things that are only in MP like highlight player function. But like i said we can only speculate until we drop, who knows if online really ruined SP?

Yeah I suppose it is just opinions haha! And nah of course not, I love Rockstar.

In my opinion, both should have got the same things to make it less confusing.

Yeah, this would be ideal and I think Rockstar would have done this if it weren't for the console hardware they were forced to work with. I think you said it in an earlier post that this GTA Online thing is all about potential (or something like that) and you're right. I imagine in a few months or so it will be good. Maybe I just wish GTA V SP was 'better'.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yeah I suppose it is just opinions haha! And nah of course not, I love Rockstar.

In my opinion, both should have got the same things to make it less confusing.

Yeah, this would be ideal and I think Rockstar would have done this if it weren't for the console hardware they were forced to work with. I think you said it in an earlier post that this GTA Online thing is all about potential (or something like that) and you're right. I imagine in a few months or so it will be good. Maybe I just wish GTA V SP was 'better'.

Well what a relive, we got already too many R* haters.

The online thing shocked many people, this is the first time that they are doing it big. People seem to think that: "Hey, wait a minute. They now have expanded it more then ever, some features in MP are not in SP. so that means that SP has got less attention!". I also would liked for SP to have things that MP has but oh well i still enjoy SP. There was some user that said putting features from MP to SP is just a matter of copy and paste, i had a good lol.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by Spuds725, 13 December 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Well what a relive, we got already too many R* haters.

The online thing shocked many people, this is the first time that they are doing it big. People seem to think that: "Hey, wait a minute. They now have expanded it more then ever, some features in MP are not in SP. so that means that SP has got less attention!". I also would liked for SP to have things that MP has but oh well i still enjoy SP. There was some user that said putting features from MP to SP is just a matter of copy and paste, i had a good lol.

Actually if they didn't waste so much time, money, manpower and resources on GTA Online they could have used it for developing a richer singleplayer. There's no doubt about that.

• Official General, Choco Taco and MetalMilitia89 like this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by AlexL, 13 December 2013 - 05:04 PM.

This guy reported me to the mods just because I called the online a "clusterf*ck", haha what a wuss.

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Southern San Andreas isn't limited to LS.

They said they would be adding new cities to GTA Online.

Not interested in GTA Clusterf*ckline, this topic is for singleplayer :colgate:

Exactly this, I'm more into single-player too, and I hope there will be more action missions?Who knows... I hope it will be really something big, like new missions with new cutscenes, or so.. I really don't know what to except... we will see... and I hope R* will release it in January...

• AlexL and MetalMilitia89 like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hopefully no more gangbanger stuff. I had more of enough of that in San Andreas. Not really sure what they can add as single player DLC unless they make ending C the canon ending.

Not for Franklin at least ? Franklin is a gang member so I cannot see the logic in this comment, and he is supposed to be covering the gang angle in this game for fans who like this stuff, it's kinda selfish of you to say none of it should be there. It would certainly add more replayable fun to what little extra content is in the SP mode. You don't like the gang stuff ? Simple, don't play as Franklin. And another thing, this is GTA V and not San Andreas, and gangbanger stuff is not exclusive to San Andreas. 

I'm guessing you want more yoga, tennis and triathlon challenges then. Yeah bring on more leisurely and outdoor side activities in this DLC, let GTA V give The Sims a run for it's money. Or maybe you want more useless and boring Strangers and Freaks side missions. 

@ Wolfhuman

"has more decent gameplay stuff", opinion. Gang attack? Things like this are quantity, wow you just shooted a gang..ok. MP and SP need both attention because some like either one of them or both. Get over it that not everyone wants to play SP the whole time.

Okay, tell me this chief, what else would you rather be doing in this DLC instead of exciting stuff like explosive shootouts rival gangs over drugs and turf ?? Again, like I said to the last guy, you want more powder-puff activities like yoga, tennis and triathlon ?? Ah, maybe mini-games like going to have coffee and play a friendly game of cards. What the f**k is GTA supposed to be about mister ?? Crime, gangs, violence, DUH.....

• MetalMilitia89 and Mr. New Vegas like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 13 December 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Lol @ General once again trying to claim V is a leisure game and not a crime game because it didn't have enough gangbanging crap for him! 

-I guess Vice City was a leisure game because it had clothes shopping.

-I guess San Andreas was a leisure game because it had basketball and a gym. 

-I guess IV was a leisure game because it had pool and bowling.

When will he stop!!

Anyway, gotta be a North Yankton prequel. Michaels and Trevors earlier shenanigans have too much potential to ignore - how they met/their first scores together/Michaels earlier relationship with Amanda/that other guy from the first mission (forgot his name). R* could also expand on the NY map. And what if they could somehow make it possible to travel back and forth to Los Santos? Like I said, lots of potential.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by mr. libs, 13 December 2013 - 07:35 PM.

I hate to think negatively but with Rockstar saying that the DLC is set in Southern San Andreas is like the biggest *NO* to exploring North Yankton otherwise they would have said, unexpected adventures in the past" indicating an extensive prologue In North Yankton but I've been there via the online glitch and it's got potential for being DLC but as of now there's not much going on and the town isn't that big unless Rockstar are still working on expanding the map to include more buildings which it's not outside the realm of ordinary if they were to set a future DLC in North Yankton, a lot of people would be upset if they didn't get to go to somewhere new.

also there's an online article on things that got cut from GTA V one of which is Franklin getting killed and Lamar replacing him after the ending, if that really did happen or if Franklin got tired of living wealthy and went back to the hood we would have an excuse to go back on crime sprees and fight for gang territories but the sad true is Lamar is more of a O.G than Franklin ever was even though he partook in some hood sh*t that don't make him C.J remember that C.J stuck around even after the endgame finale he never abandoned the grove and fought on for his homies.

I would pay handsomely for NY and Gang Wars DLC.

At the least bit I would expect rock to include new bounties, assassination targets and arms-dealer scenarios along with some new animals to hunt in the wild like bears and wolf packs maybe we'll get gang attacks and crate drops in single player? I can't think of any new missions but I think we all wanna rob that freaking casino and maybe get in debt with the mob that was fun to do in GTA: San Andreas.

• Official General likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Official General, 13 December 2013 - 07:33 PM.

Lol @ General once again trying to claim V is a leisure game and not a crime game because it didn't have enough gangbanging crap for him! 

When will he stop!!

Well "gangbangin' crap" aside, many people on here have complained a lot about the fact that GTA V hardly has any crime-related missions in general, not just me. You know this as well as I do. 

* Vice City had a TON of very exciting and interesting side missions that related to crime. On top of that, the free roam environment in the city was very active with street crime and gang shootouts. Crime-related stuff was focused on very well, so clothes shopping was fine. 

* San Andreas had SO much crime-related side missions, it was like a wide-eyed, sweet-toothed kid in a giant candy store. On top of that, the streets were always poppin' with rival gangs having shootouts with each other, police/criminal encounters and drug-dealing. Crime-related stuff was focused on extremely well, so basket and gym was more than fine. 

* IV had less crime-related side missions than the above two, but it had an okay amount, and they were pretty much all decent, and real fun to play. Crime-related stuff was focused on and adequately covered, so again, no problem with pool and darts being there. 

It's like that y'all and I don't stop. I'll stop when I feel like it mate. In the meantime, feel free to ignore my posts or nor respond to them  :cool:

• OGLuke likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by jptawok, 13 December 2013 - 07:44 PM.

Every time Alex/General posts, or someone replies directly to them, I'm like:

Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert_thumb1.gif?re

• Official General and AlexL like this

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

all I want is gang wars

"Go there, pop those fools, escape police" Yeah, sounds very interesting.

You know what, sugar tits?  Just stop playing video games.  If driving fast and shooting motherf*ckers is somehow boring to you, then leave.  You don't need to be here anymore.  You're done.  You've seen everything there is to see.  Go study law, or surgery, or rocketry or some sh*t.  Just do something to get up off of your lazy ass.  In fact, abandon the internet without delay.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

I'd prefer for them to expand multiplayer. Single player is so last decade.

Die.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

You know what ? I commend you bro, and I gave your post a like, because it deserves one and I meant it. You can always ignore my posts if you don't like them, and I hope others who feel the same way as you take your sound advice.

Cheers   :^:

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

You know what ? I commend you bro, and I gave your post a like, because it deserves one and I meant it. You can always ignore my posts if you don't like them, and I hope others who feel the same way as you take your sound advice.

My sound advice is to chill back and munch on popcorn while the drama unfolds, and quietly enjoy it.  Hope that's the message I'm getting across.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

My sound advice is to chill back and munch on popcorn while the drama unfolds, and quietly enjoy it.  Hope that's the message I'm getting across.

Ah sorry, I misinterpreted your post. Lol, even better if my posts entertain you. Please, do sit back and enjoy whatever drama I have in store  :santa:

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:10 PM

Not for Franklin at least ? Franklin is a gang member so I cannot see the logic in this comment, and he is supposed to be covering the gang angle in this game for fans who like this stuff, it's kinda selfish of you to say none of it should be there. It would certainly add more replayable fun to what little extra content is in the SP mode. You don't like the gang stuff ? Simple, don't play as Franklin. And another thing, this is GTA V and not San Andreas, and gangbanger stuff is not exclusive to San Andreas. 

I'm guessing you want more yoga, tennis and triathlon challenges then. Yeah bring on more leisurely and outdoor side activities in this DLC, let GTA V give The Sims a run for it's money. Or maybe you want more useless and boring Strangers and Freaks side missions. 

@ Wolfhuman

"has more decent gameplay stuff", opinion. Gang attack? Things like this are quantity, wow you just shooted a gang..ok. MP and SP need both attention because some like either one of them or both. Get over it that not everyone wants to play SP the whole time.

Okay, tell me this chief, what else would you rather be doing in this DLC instead of exciting stuff like explosive shootouts rival gangs over drugs and turf ?? Again, like I said to the last guy, you want more powder-puff activities like yoga, tennis and triathlon ?? Ah, maybe mini-games like going to have coffee and play a friendly game of cards. What the f**k is GTA supposed to be about mister ?? Crime, gangs, violence, DUH.....

Ok, General Lee. Hold on, you were talking about the fun features in MP that SP doesn't have. And now you suddenly talking about DLC? Where did you got the info that i like leisure or that i hate it? I accept SP because i like it overall. Darts? Drinking? Eating? Bowling? Heli ride? Show? Cabaret club? Doesn't it ring a bell that those things were in gta iv yet i don't think i heard you complain about that? Where is the crime stuff in gta iv? Wow stealing and delivering car.  Yet you still seem to like the game.

When will he stop!!

Well "gangbangin' crap" aside, many people on here have complained a lot about the fact that GTA V hardly has any crime-related missions in general, not just me. You know this as well as I do. 

* Vice City had a TON of very exciting and interesting side missions that related to crime. On top of that, the free roam environment in the city was very active with street crime and gang shootouts. Crime-related stuff was focused on very well, so clothes shopping was fine. 

* San Andreas had SO much crime-related side missions, it was like a wide-eyed, sweet-toothed kid in a giant candy store. On top of that, the streets were always poppin' with rival gangs having shootouts with each other, police/criminal encounters and drug-dealing. Crime-related stuff was focused on extremely well, so basket and gym was more than fine. 

* IV had less crime-related side missions than the above two, but it had an okay amount, and they were pretty much all decent, and real fun to play. Crime-related stuff was focused on and adequately covered, so again, no problem with pool and darts being there. 

It's like that y'all and I don't stop. I'll stop when I feel like it mate. In the meantime, feel free to ignore my posts or nor respond to them  :cool:

San andreas had so much crime related side missions? What? Are you serious? BMX? NRG-500 challange? Courrier?

Burglar, police vigilante and gang wars were the the only crime related. That sure is much.

• John Smith likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:30 PM

This guy reported me to the mods just because I called the online a "clusterf*ck", haha what a wuss.

You surprised?  This guy can't keep it together, there is three of these guys here, probably more, but have not snooped them out yet, they argue every topic, with every ONE and then at the end when you smear them or say something not of their liking, they can't just bend over and take it, they run to mommy/daddy of the forum, typical kid thing as I been saying on here since day one when I joined.  It's quite funny and embarrassing if you ask me.  Ready?  Set, go!  Watch him attack me, lol, it's amusing, really.

• AlexL likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

@ Wolfhuman

I'm really beginning to doubt that you actually played San Andreas in the first place. The more I read your comments, the more I can see you don't make much sense. 

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 13 December 2013 - 08:46 PM.

You surprised?  This guy can't keep it together, there is three of these guys here, probably more, but have not snooped them out yet, they argue every topic, with every ONE and then at the end when you smear them or say something not of their liking, they can't just bend over and take it, they run to mommy/daddy of the forum, typical kid thing as I been saying on here since day one when I joined.  It's quite funny and embarrassing if you ask me.  Ready?  Set, go!  Watch him attack me, lol, it's amusing, really.

You wanna know who's amusing? Bert. He is so delusional it's laughable.

And then there's also AtomicPunk, who bashes a game because it only has one lawnmower. That was another great laugh time.

• John Smith likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users