Photo

CONFIRMED: Heists coming in 2014

174 replies to this topic
bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

2014? fick me rockstar you missed the boat on that one.

• iiGh0STt likes this

Heists DLC 2014
  • Heists DLC 2014

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

I just wait
I trust rockstar

I love all what they make and I play gta online everyday and I like

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

I remember people were making joke threads saying rockstar announces heists in 2014 and such, people replying saying things like "obvious troll" "seems legit" as if it was a joke to imagine that.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:59 AM

2014 ? Yay ! I'll just wait for gta VI

it is a joke.

one that rockstar finds hilarious.

and yes, they could have had a much better game on next gen, which also would have lasted longer, and probably had a better playing experience from the beginning.

but, i have already thought about selling my entire 360 set up as soon as i know xbox ones can be found easily. so, f*ck gta for not waiting. their loss not mine. looking forward to gta 6 as well.

Heists DLC 2014
  • Heists DLC 2014

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

Stop bitching

Gta is best game of 2013
And with heists next year best game 2014

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

Stop bitching

Gta is best game of 2013
And with heists next year best game 2014

I was like wtf.. then I saw your avatar.. then I saw your name and lold

<3 doge btw :D

• Heists DLC 2014 likes this

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

A few things that are a bit off-topic first:

1. If you're an actual adult, and believe you are one, then please, for the love of god, stop using both "fagg*t" and/or "vagina/woman/etc." as pejoratives. It doesn't boost your argument in the least, it doesn't add to the discussion at all, it doesn't make you seem tough or manly or macho. If anything it causes me to assume that irl you're a hateful, misogynistic bigot, which then leads me to ignore everything else you say, despite the fact that it may have value or be making a legitimate point.

2. If you aren't an adult, at least try to consider point 1. Society will thank you for it.

Okay, I feel marginally better. Heists!

I'm not expecting to be overwhelmed. My pre-release expectations have been properly brought back to earth by the reality of what we've had so far. In fact, I don't care much about heists, or the ability to create races or deathmatches or whatever. I'm glad it's coming out today, and I'm glad that so many of you will be enjoying it.  It's not for me but if it gets others excited and keeps them interested then that is good for me in the long run. 

Heists, regardless of their payout, will become stale very quickly without something to spend the money on. Right now there's very little to spend money on. I'd happily do without them altogether if it meant that instead we'd be given more to work toward. Let me buy a helipad or hangar. Let me buy a 2nd garage or home for a ludicrous amount of money. Give me more clothing, more car mods, more tattoos. Give me the ability to buy a Crew Garage, where I can store cars that any member of the Crew can access. Give me the option to buy into a Crew Bank, where we can all deposit funds to help pay for each other's insurance bills or whatever.  Gimme a Crew Hideout that costs some astronomical sum. Something, anything, to work toward. 

Missions and races and DMs and all of that are great in and of themselves, but without more goals to work for there's little incentive to replay much of it. I know that glitched cash plays into this a lot, but if R* goes the route of crafting or tweaking content based around the fact that many people have glitched a crapload of cash then the rest of us are in for a very quick, short trip to Boredomville.

• cityspud, FaFidOLL and PandaLambpaws like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 10 December 2013 - 08:26 AM.

Great. I was worried they might wait until 2015... derp

• Phyxsius- likes this

Heists DLC 2014
  • Heists DLC 2014

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

You guys Talking it too much serious

philupblunt
  • philupblunt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

hey guys just so u know irl guns as well as cigarettes r marketed towards children I mean it must be true since I see so many with them

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

2014 ? Yay ! I'll just wait for gta VI

it is a joke.

one that rockstar finds hilarious.

and yes, they could have had a much better game on next gen, which also would have lasted longer, and probably had a better playing experience from the beginning.

but, i have already thought about selling my entire 360 set up as soon as i know xbox ones can be found easily. so, f*ck gta for not waiting. their loss not mine. looking forward to gta 6 as well.

Xbox One is readily available everywhere. I saw a stack of them at both Sams Club and Target just yesterday. They don't seem to be sold out anywhere in my city.

XxRaCxX
  • XxRaCxX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

how else could you make your kids go away for hours on end?

Give them a copy of Playboy. Will be gone for days, and rather tired.

Apparently though, nudity is more offensive than murder and calling people a ni***ga b**ch over the mic?

bet the heist dlc cost money to buy.

They've already announced it as being free.

Like Rated R movies....everyone knows children will get their hands on what they shouldn't have. And the way parenting is these days...12 year olds get whatever they want. I mean, if you were a parent...how else could you make your kids go away for hours on end?
What I was saying is...adults like myself don't have time to waste glitching and then COMPLAINING about being BORED.

If their target was the 12 year old crowds....they could have remade the game with a little less violence and gotten a "PG-13 rating" and have sold 5 BILLION COPIES the first week!

If you think that the majority of players on GTA 5 are adults, you really are oblivious. 

Survey's I've seen suggest 21-30 is the largest audience.

I'm sure a large chunk of 15-18 year olds bought the game - and probably make up a large chunk of the audience, but adults (18+) - which is a much much larger age range - still make up the overall majority. If you think people stop buying games when they turn 18, you're mistaken, by a long shot.

My issue isn't usually 'young adults' but actually the 12-15 year olds. You know they're that age because of the squeeky voice. Even then I only hear it rarely, most of the time you don't hear anyone in the game lobby at all. 

If ages 21-30 is the largest audience, that's pretty sad...because there shouldn't be that many retards in a lobby with only 16 people in it.

And I don't know what magical lobbies you join but before I joined a crew SPECIFICALLY composed of adults, and my chat set to Crew + Friends only...all I ever heard was a bunch of teens (and even pre-teens) acting like dumbasses screaming at each other in the lobby.  The sad part is even some of the adults get in on it and commence to arguing with someone half their age.  Ahhhh...console gaming at it's finest.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

Not sure if Heist gonna be as fun as I think, but so far the new modes Rockstar released are not fun to me.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

Can't wait :)

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

Coming in December of 2014...

trunkster
  • trunkster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

I am not "super" excited. Mildly happier than I was before I read the OP's post maybe but not "super" anything.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

Its way too late for heists ...
  • PandaLambpaws likes this

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

you know what else is coming in 2014????

the month of December, which is when we will get these heists 

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

What a f*cking joke....

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

In other words, GTA VI

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

We can wait, that super awesome beach bum DLC will keep us busy for months.
  • Itzreality and PandaLambpaws like this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:38 PM

A 12 months window after 3 months have already passed for their first real DLC ?

I'm not impressed.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

Maybe if hackers didn't f*ck things up, more time could have gone to getting heists here sooner?
Anyone?
  • blakeney likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

Maybe if hackers didn't f*ck things up, more time could have gone to getting heists here sooner?
Anyone?

Pretty much this...

Funny thing is most of the people complaining about Heists are the modder kiddies.  

• blakeney likes this

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

Heists in 2014. It's 2014 now. No heists. Pre-order cancelled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users