» «
Photo

CONFIRMED: Heists coming in 2014

174 replies to this topic
Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 10:38 PM.

All I know is, when I was standing outside at 12AM at launch with 300-400 other folks...I didn't see any teenagers.

Ditto. Although we were inside, they opened an entire mall just so we could get our goodies.

Let's be real here...Rockstar didn't do anything but put the rating on the game they had to by law, it's that simple.  They were targeting every single person with a PS3 or Xbox, because that's more money they make.  They did not, and do not care what age anyone is playing the game.

No game developer gives a crap about what age people are - just that they buy it.

But children aren't the target or majority.

Children aren't the target?  ANYONE that will buy it is a target, including children.  If a parent will pay $60 to get GTA V for their kid, Rockstar will gladly accept their money.  The game got a mature rating, but Rockstar knew it really wouldn't make a difference because the teens and even kids would still be playing it.  They also knew that if anything, the M rating would entice teens and kids.  They aren't stupid, they know what kids play these days.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

"Heists are currently in development" Are you f*cking kidding me? R* you useless bunch of lying c*nts! Shows how rushed and unfinished this game is, AND it was waaaaay behind the deadline.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:40 PM

YES! so happy to hear good news

EMZO5.jpg

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

Good. Go play that and hit the Red Dead Forums no one wants to read your whining, Nancy. And stop crying about a god damn game.
"its been THREE WHOLE MONTHS...they promised and im running out of mascara."
f*cking slack-jawed fa**ots.

If you don't wish to be called a Rockstar nut-hugger, you shouldn't act like one.  And I have no reason to visit the Red Dead forums, the game is fine...unlike GTA V.  And "three whole months"...that's funny, considering the game was broken the 1st day GTA:O went live.  They couldn't even be bothered to finish the pictures of the cars on the website until what, 5 patches later?  Please...

So, continue telling me how awesome GTA V is again.

Oh wow...your life is in such misery. Rockstar has completely ruined your life. The pictures on the website weren't finished. Wow.....too bad you couldn't "google" images of the car that wasn't pictured like I had to. If only they would invent an image search engine for the internet.
What else, oh yeah, the game wasn't perfect when it was released. Boo-hoo...my FIRST WORLD LIFE SUCKS SO MUCH. THANKS ROCKSTAR.
If you have to complain about the f*cking pictures on a FAKE CAR INTERNET WEB-PAGE....motherf*cker, please do us a favor.... DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN. DO NOT BUY ANOTHER GAME and PLEASE RESIGN FROM THESE FORUMS.
You do realize motherf*ckers around the world are going hungry and you are sitting on your vagina crying about meaningless sh*t!!

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

That means it's really coming in 2015, and by that time 50% of the player base will have already quit the game altogether.  They can't even fix what's broken in the game, yet they're planning all kinds of DLC to shut all the kids up on here.  Good plan, Rockstar.

alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg

• The Glitcher likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Good. Go play that and hit the Red Dead Forums no one wants to read your whining, Nancy. And stop crying about a god damn game.

If you don't wish to be called a Rockstar nut-hugger, you shouldn't act like one.  And I have no reason to visit the Red Dead forums, the game is fine...unlike GTA V.  And "three whole months"...that's funny, considering the game was broken the 1st day GTA:O went live.  They couldn't even be bothered to finish the pictures of the cars on the website until what, 5 patches later?  Please...

Oh wow...your life is in such misery. Rockstar has completely ruined your life. The pictures on the website weren't finished. Wow.....too bad you couldn't "google" images of the car that wasn't pictured like I had to. If only they would invent an image search engine for the internet.
What else, oh yeah, the game wasn't perfect when it was released. Boo-hoo...my FIRST WORLD LIFE SUCKS SO MUCH. THANKS ROCKSTAR.
If you have to complain about the f*cking pictures on a FAKE CAR INTERNET WEB-PAGE....motherf*cker, please do us a favor.... DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN. DO NOT BUY ANOTHER GAME and PLEASE RESIGN FROM THESE FORUMS.
You do realize motherf*ckers around the world are going hungry and you are sitting on your vagina crying about meaningless sh*t!!

Wait, so we were supposed to Google images of the cars that were supposed to be in the game to begin with??  You really have gone full retard.

You claimed that you didn't jerk off to Rockstar, but I think you should reevaluate that statement...lmao.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Let's be real here...Rockstar didn't do anything but put the rating on the game they had to by law, it's that simple.  They were targeting every single person with a PS3 or Xbox, because that's more money they make.  They did not, and do not care what age anyone is playing the game.

And keeping it real. TARGETING a specific age group is what you said. They didn't. You're arguing two different things here, and trying to say they're the same.

They're not.

As to your new point you're making here...it's not Rockstar's job to make sure people are being responsible parents. That's supposed to be the parents job. Rockstar's job is to make money. But they did not target teenagers. No more than a Rated R movie targets teens.

Teens showing an interest in the forbidden is as old as time itself. Parents not giving a flying f*ck is what's really the problem.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 11:03 PM.

And keeping it real. TARGETING a specific age group is what you said. They didn't. You're arguing two different things here, and trying to say they're the same.

They're not.

As to your new point you're making here...it's not Rockstar's job to make sure people are being responsible parents. That's supposed to be the parents job. Rockstar's job is to make money. But they did not target teenagers. No more than a Rated R movie targets teens.

Teens showing an interest in the forbidden is as old as time itself. Parents not giving a flying f*ck is what's really the problem.

Honestly, I don't really care if kids are playing GTA V...it's how they act while playing it that's most annoying.  And, if I'm playing my console I expect to meet up with tons of kids...that's just the way it works. 

I know kids are more likely to be able to get their hands on a console vs a gaming PC.  I also know more kids are capable of holding a controller and playing a game that has auto-aim vs playing a shooter on PC using a mouse and the WASD config.  No kid wants to get their ass kicked non-stop on a PC when they have half a chance on a console.  That's just something I have to accept if I'm going to play on a console.  It's also one of the many reasons I play GTA IV on PC.

However, my point was regardless of what system you are playing it on, Rockstar failed miserably and only a handful of people really care...which is evident if you read these forums.  You can bring up game-breaking issues, and the majority here will just call you a whiner.  This is why we keep paying $60 for sh*tty broken games...because nobody cares, especially on consoles.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 09 December 2013 - 11:07 PM.

Wait, so we were supposed to Google images of the cars that were supposed to be in the game to begin with??  You really have gone full retard.

You claimed that you didn't jerk off to Rockstar, but I think you should reevaluate that statement...lmao.

No need to re-evaluate how much of a little woman you are. Even the women gamers are laughing at you, girl.
At this point im not even defending Rockstar more than just highlighting your stupidity. YET YOU ARE STILL HERE AMONGST US. YOU f*ckING HYPOCRITE. Its people like you that deserved to get punched in the f*cking mouth for being such whiney assholes. There are million things that went into the game and you want to CRY LIKE A BABY about pictures on a fake website?

Did rockstar make you spend your last $60?
And YES you useless prick....Googling the photos of the cars that weren't pictured was VERY EASY to do and unlike you....I FOUND A SOLUTION and DIDNT JUST WHINE in my DIAPER....I said, What the f*ck, where is the pic of the Cabrio 9F? Hmmmm maybe google will show me the car. And guess what? IT WORKED. I saw a picture of the car I was looking for and I didn't even have to come to the forums and turn into a god damn Diva. Was that too much to ask of you? FINDING ANOTHER SOLUTION to the missing CAR PICS was real tough for you right? In all honesty, I feel sorry for you man. I really do. YET YOU WILL BE PLAYING GTA 5 TONIGHT.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

Exactly. Bored. Move on. No need to mope and cry only to wait for the updates only to complain some more when they are finally released. Because that is all I read on a consistent basis in here. And I understand what you are saying about glitching for 30 minutes and then playing for hours....but notice how no one who actually does that complains....its the multi-millionaires with their "Free" cars and nothing else to do.
I enjoy the core gameplay. It is what it is.
The truth is you modern gamers are so f*cking spoiled. That's the f*cking truth.
Updates and tremendous graphics....want to know what the "Update" to Pac-Man on Atari was? It was called Mrs. Pac-Man and we had to wait YEARS for the "update".

I have some millions but I didn`t glitch. I am not stupid enough to play the same sh*t missions that offer me sh*t money and RP for longer time to complete than the few that actually pay decent. I am all for variety, but I will not have negative balance at the end of a mission. And at level 100+ to get 2500-4000k per mission is a slap in the face.

Already bought BF4 (who would have thought) and I am almost moving on... and by the time heists hit the servers, DayZ Standalone will be out. 

So, you see, it`s not about not having nothing to do. It`s about refusing to run the treadmill Rockstar is making me run. And the few missions that DO pay nice are too few. Funny how Titan of a Job pays 5k now, too. 

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

They're not.

Honestly, I don't really care if kids are playing GTA V...it's how they act while playing it that's most annoying.  And, if I'm playing my console I expect to meet up with tons of kids...that's just the way it works. 

I know kids are more likely to be able to get their hands on a console vs a gaming PC.  I also know more kids are capable of holding a controller and playing a game that has auto-aim vs playing a shooter on PC using a mouse and the WASD config.  No kid wants to get their ass kicked non-stop on a PC when they have half a chance on a console.  That's just something I have to accept if I'm going to play on a console.  It's also one of the many reasons I play GTA IV on PC.

However, my point was regardless of what system you are playing it on, Rockstar failed miserably and only a handful of people really care...which is evident if you read these forums.  You can bring up game-breaking issues, and the majority here will just call you a whiner.  This is why we keep paying $60 for sh*tty broken games...because nobody cares, especially on consoles.

YOUR SOLUTION IS SIMPLE.....DONT PLAY ANYMORE.

But this is how much of a sorry ass person you are....you rather stay in here and make yourself out to be some GAME DEVELOPING GENIUS because this AMBITIOUS game didn't satisfy you 100%.

ROCKSTAR failed miserably...YET YOU ARE STILL ON THEIR DICK, BITCH. STILL ON THE GTA 5 FORUMS when we would love nothing more than for you to leave.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 December 2013 - 11:14 PM.

[...snip] when we would love nothing more than for you to leave.

Who`s this we you are speaking of? I think what you meant was "I".

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Exactly. Bored. Move on. No need to mope and cry only to wait for the updates only to complain some more when they are finally released. Because that is all I read on a consistent basis in here. And I understand what you are saying about glitching for 30 minutes and then playing for hours....but notice how no one who actually does that complains....its the multi-millionaires with their "Free" cars and nothing else to do.
The truth is you modern gamers are so f*cking spoiled. That's the f*cking truth.
Updates and tremendous graphics....want to know what the "Update" to Pac-Man on Atari was? It was called Mrs. Pac-Man and we had to wait YEARS for the "update".

I have some millions but I didn`t glitch. I am not stupid enough to play the same sh*t missions that offer me sh*t money and RP for longer time to complete than the few that actually pay decent. I am all for variety, but I will not have negative balance at the end of a mission. And at level 100+ to get 2500-4000k per mission is a slap in the face.

Already bought BF4 (who would have thought) and I am almost moving on... and by the time heists hit the servers, DayZ Standalone will be out. 

So, you see, it`s not about not having nothing to do. It`s about refusing to run the treadmill Rockstar is making me run. And the few missions that DO pay nice are too few. Funny how Titan of a Job pays 5k now, too.

Yeah that's it. You are leaving the world of GTAO. No crying or extra whining from you, like that bitch boy Tantrix.
That's my point.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 11:16 PM.

Wait, so we were supposed to Google images of the cars that were supposed to be in the game to begin with??  You really have gone full retard. You claimed that you didn't jerk off to Rockstar, but I think you should reevaluate that statement...lmao.No need to re-evaluate how much of a little woman you are. Even the women gamers are laughing at you, girl.
At this point im not even defending Rockstar more than just highlighting your stupidity. YET YOU ARE STILL HERE AMONGST US. YOU f*ckING HYPOCRITE. Its people like you that deserved to get punched in the f*cking mouth for being such whiney assholes. There are million things that went into the game and you want to CRY LIKE A BABY about pictures on a fake website?

Did rockstar make you spend your last $60?
And YES you useless prick....Googling the photos of the cars that weren't pictured was VERY EASY to do and unlike you....I FOUND A SOLUTION and DIDNT JUST WHINE in my DIAPER....I said, What the f*ck, where is the pic of the Cabrio 9F? Hmmmm maybe google will show me the car. And guess what? IT WORKED. I saw a picture of the car I was looking for and I didn't even have to come to the forums and turn into a god damn Diva. Was that too much to ask of you? FINDING ANOTHER SOLUTION to the missing CAR PICS was real tough for you right? In all honesty, I feel sorry for you man. I really do. YET YOU WILL BE PLAYING GTA 5 TONIGHT.

I'll be playing GTA V tonight?  I haven't played GTA V in over 2 weeks.  Matter of fact, I'm playing Payday 2 on PC.  And why are you asking me why I'm on here?  Shouldn't you be trolling in Free Roam or parachuting or some dumb sh*t like that?  Oh no wait...you can do some of those missions that you've done a million times before for hardly any RP or cash...lmao.

Yeah that's it. You are leaving the world of GTAO. No crying or extra whining from you, like that bitch boy Tantrix.
That's my point.

I think it's evident who is on Rockstar's dick...LMFAO.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

"I" then motherf*cker. Happy? Sorry for not clarifying that for you and your girl.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

"I" then motherf*cker. Happy? Sorry for not clarifying that for you and your girl.

Motherf*cker is your mommy`s son, btw. Thanks for clarifying, though.

• Tantrix likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:19 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 11:20 PM.

And don't forget, this guy calls us whiners, then proceeds to rage on the internet defending a broken game tooth and nail.  These are also the guys we wish didn't have a mic.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

And don't forget, this guy calls us whiners, then proceeds to rage on the internet defending a broken game tooth and nail.  These are also the guys we wish didn't have a mic.

Very few in here won`t start swearing at the guy that dares to have a different opinion :)

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 11:23 PM.

Very few in here won`t start swearing at the guy that dares to have a different opinion :)

Yep...he also started his tirade after claiming to be an "adult".  Yeah...ok.  I hope mommy called him to dinner, that'll give the rest of us at least 20 minutes to have a constructive conversation.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

hahah 2014 okay

wonder what else is coming

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

Since your post is about the heists and not the other, more usefull info, I'mma go and say that the award for most obvious and useless news every delivered to man, goes to Rockstar Games. We're almost halfway through december and NOW they're telling us this sh*t will be released in 2014. kinda obvious

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

I'll be playing GTA V tonight?  I haven't played GTA V in over 2 weeks.  Matter of fact, I'm playing Payday 2 on PC.  And why are you asking me why I'm on here?  Shouldn't you be trolling in Free Roam or parachuting or some dumb sh*t like that?  Oh no wait...you can do some of those missions that you've done a million time before for hardly any RP or cash.

Yet you are here for what? To bash a game you don't even play?
That doesn't even make sense you ass clown.

That's like me, I don't listen to Country music--- why would I be trolling Miranda Lambert forums? Unless im just an immense asshole with no f*cking life whatsoever?

Unlike you, I haven't reached that level of boredom because my gaming is usually interrupted by a life, just the opposite of your existence, that's obvious.
This announcement of new content is to calm you bored folk down and all you do is complain more.
Had this game cost $100 and had all those issues or if we were PAYING to be ONLINE...man, id understand the crying.
What if Rockstar announced (like most games) that this was it...WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET? Then what?
Have we forgotten that in past games there was no added content options? I mean, are we really that spoiled?
  • SAVILLAIN likes this

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

To be fair the game isnt "broken". It just doesnt play how you want it to.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Its okay to be in Love, man.
hahahahahha...which obviously you are. Having to defend her and all. Damsel in distress....Rockstar really hurt her feelings by releasing an incomplete game. Too bad there aren't other games out there, if only we DIDNT HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME AFTER THREE BORING MONTHS.
lol.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 11:31 PM.

I'll be playing GTA V tonight?  I haven't played GTA V in over 2 weeks.  Matter of fact, I'm playing Payday 2 on PC.  And why are you asking me why I'm on here?  Shouldn't you be trolling in Free Roam or parachuting or some dumb sh*t like that?  Oh no wait...you can do some of those missions that you've done a million time before for hardly any RP or cash.

That's like me, I don't listen to Country music--- why would I be trolling Miranda Lambert forums? Unless im just an immense asshole with no f*cking life whatsoever?

Unlike you, I haven't reached that level of boredom because my gaming is usually interrupted by a life, just the opposite of your existence, that's obvious.
This announcement of new content is to calm you bored folk down and all you do is complain more.
Had this game cost $100 and had all those issues or if we were PAYING to be ONLINE...man, id understand the crying.
What if Rockstar announced (like most games) that this was it...WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET? Then what?
Have we forgotten that in past games there was no added content options? I mean, are we really that spoiled?

I'm here because I obviously own the game...are you really that dense?  I paid for the game like everyone else...except I'm not scared to admit that it's broken (and look at that, you have a boyfriend above that won't admit it's broken either).

And since you're talking about why people are here, shouldn't you be out in your tank or chrome Adder right now?  :lol:

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 09 December 2013 - 11:36 PM.

All I know is, when I was standing outside at 12AM at launch with 300-400 other folks...I didn't see any teenagers.

Ditto. Although we were inside, they opened an entire mall just so we could get our goodies.

No game developer gives a crap about what age people are - just that they buy it.

But children aren't the target or majority.

Children aren't the target?  ANYONE that will buy it is a target, including children.  If a parent will pay $60 to get GTA V for their kid, Rockstar will gladly accept their money.  The game got a mature rating, but Rockstar knew it really wouldn't make a difference because the teens and even kids would still be playing it.  They also knew that if anything, the M rating would entice teens and kids.  They aren't stupid, they know what kids play these days.

I don't think you understand what a target market is.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by muhmuhhuh, 09 December 2013 - 11:37 PM.

I'm here because I obviously own the game...are you really that dense?  I paid for the game like everyone else...except I'm not scared to admit that it's broken (and look at that, you have a boyfriend above that won't admit it's broken either).

And since you're talking about why people are here, shouldn't you be out in your tank or chrome Adder right now?  :lol:

I assume you mean me... Day Reaper seems like quite a dashing chap...

Seriously though online is not broken is it? It plays OK. Its not exceptional or anything but it does work in a perfectly acceptable if quite dull/repetitive manner at times. 

My single player is broken as I cant continue due to Michael disappearing so I know what its like to suffer at the hands of a broken game. 

timebombking
  • timebombking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

where is the 700 missions, they promised?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 09 December 2013 - 11:41 PM.

I don't think you understand what a target market is.

http://megagames.com...=zergnet_104214

http://www.oxm.co.uk...-infinity-ward/

He is speaking about his target market.

So, maybe she doesn`t understand it, but you don`t have a clue either.

Intriguingly, Rubin has elsewhere suggested to Kotaku that Infinity Ward introduced female character to multiplayer for the sake of this vast, nebulous "casual" audience. "We felt that that was something that casual players, who are a huge portion of our fan base, would benefit the most from," he told the site. "Our fan base is huge.

"We cover such a dramatic range of people who play our game that we wanted to be as inclusive as we possibly could with character customization. And that's where the idea came from. Why wouldn't we have a female [option] then?"

Look! Boobies! I wonder which is his target market...

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 11:45 PM.

I assume you mean me... Day Reaper seems like quite a dashing chap...

Seriously though online is not broken is it? It plays OK. Its not exceptional or anything but it does work in a perfectly acceptable if quite dull/repetitive manner at times. 

My single player is broken as I cant continue due to Michael disappearing so I know what its like to suffer at the hands of a broken game. 

Well, to be fair...according to Day Reaper, anyone that agrees with me is my gay lover or something, so I figured I'd point out that he had one too...lmfao.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users