Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

The Brat Pack

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

http://www.rockstarg...eek-captur.html

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.
  • Itz_Tote94, zH00NIGAN and N0LA DEL3TE like this

Andrew-23
  • Andrew-23

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

Thank god, it's about time they said something.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Yeah, my friend said that too-- wait what? Info that's actually legit?

• Biohazard Abyss, sslickk1 and The Glitcher like this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:43 PM Edited by Tantrix, 09 December 2013 - 06:44 PM.

That means it's really coming in 2015, and by that time 50% of the player base will have already quit the game altogether.  They can't even fix what's broken in the game, yet they're planning all kinds of DLC to shut all the kids up on here.  Good plan, Rockstar.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Roll on 2014. I'm so excited for the heists.
  • Beyond882001 likes this

QuornSausages
  • QuornSausages

Meat Free

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'd like to think they are holding out on heists so they can bring the game out on next gen as well.

But I think that is just a dream. 

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

cockstar should release a digital version for the ps4, for people who already have the ps3 version for 10 dollars.

I'd buy it.

• pakovrs, StayTrue and The Glitcher like this

funmw2
  • funmw2

Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

Because They Only Finished 1 Heist Mission .

Ortane Bank Heist .

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

Half a year will pass and I still have only played 5.5 heists in singleplayer. And this all happens in a game supposed to be about heists since development beginning in 2008 

HAHA COCKSTAR SEEMS LEGIT

• M_Redfield, WesternMotorcycleCo. and The Glitcher like this

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

No one gives a f*ck about heists anymore

everyone has moved on

• hammertime99 and The Glitcher like this

Kolourblynd
  • Kolourblynd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

This makes me feel like a God for not buying this crappy game and just borrowing it from a friend; I'm not waiting half a year for something they advertised IG from weeks before launch, or for DEATHMATCH CREATORS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I guess I can see why R* isn't talking much; every notion they make for Heists and Creators chips away more and more players.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

No one gives a f*ck about heists anymore

everyone has moved on

This ^ ...release heists in 2014 with 2 new consoles new games coming out n people switching over.. a lot of people will be leaving gta unless it comes out on both new consoles

Beyond882001
  • Beyond882001

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm f*cking excited. f*ck heists. Get high be creative. Content creator is gonna change it up....

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

OMG OMG OMG.... here's where the fun begins.  With the amazing stuff that come out of Farcry3 I can't wait to see what people will come up with. This is gonna be TITS!

and if you've moved on shut the f*ck up and stop posting in GTAO. Actual news and dates and people just bitching... f*ck OFF AS HARD AND FAST AS POSSIBLE

• guygamer1, Beyond882001 and NDE108 like this

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

Half a year will pass and I still have only played 5.5 heists in singleplayer. And this all happens in a game supposed to be about heists since development beginning in 2008 

HAHA COCKSTAR SEEMS LEGIT

this!!

• Dooma1090 likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

OMG OMG OMG.... here's where the fun begins.  With the amazing stuff that come out of Farcry3 I can't wait to see what people will come up with. This is gonna be TITS!

and if you've moved on shut the f*ck up and stop posting in GTAO. Actual news and dates and people just bitching... f*ck OFF AS HARD AND FAST AS POSSIBLE

Unless you are about 12 or so, you really shouldn't be this excited considering GTA:O has been f*cked since the 1st day it launched, and still is.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'm f*cking excited. f*ck heists. Get high be creative. Content creator is gonna change it up....

Look guys i made a deathmatch near an invincibility Wall glitch i'll win every time.

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Now we wait, and wait, and wait some more...

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

Couldn't give a sh*t about content creator, it's nothing special or game changing. Capture might be a bit of fun though. Heist DLC also better be free since it was originally planned to be included at release. As said above, Rockstar made such a big deal over these "heists" in singleplayer, yet there was only one good one (Paleto Score) and most of them weren't even heists. 

• xNinjaStarfishx likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

I really enjoy reading all the online crying about gamers being bored and nothing to do but wait for the "Heist Missions that were promised...blah, blah, vomit..."

Here is a news flash...
most of you have 30 million dollars thanks to massive car sales glitching and I bet if I had glitched millions and rushed to do everything, id be crying too.
But im not and you want to know why? Because the game isn't targeted to the 13 year old with nothing better to do than glitch for 5 hours...I am in the age group the game was intended and do not have the luxury of spending hours glitching. Playing the game as it was intended, you know actually EARNING everything, needing a strategy on how to manage your money, etc....
So for all of you who actually have earned everything and are bored, I happily exclude you from my rant because you have a right to be bored. But for you glitchers....stop crying. Your instant gratification makes reading your complains unbearable.
Keep Calm and Headshot On.
I hope we can create COMPLETE DARKNESS areas. You know rely on the stupid flashlights I have purchased for my weapons...make it like TLOUS!! How thrilling would that be ... who awaits in the darkness?
  • SAVILLAIN, stonedpimpso, Mart1001 and 2 others like this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 09 December 2013 - 08:16 PM.

That means it's really coming in 2015, and by that time 50% of the player base will have already quit the game altogether.  They can't even fix what's broken in the game, yet they're planning all kinds of DLC to shut all the kids up on here.  Good plan, Rockstar.

Yeah it's not like they delayed it by months or anything while they worked on bug fixes.

I really enjoy reading all the online crying about gamers being bored and nothing to do but wait for the "Heist Missions that were promised...blah, blah, vomit..."

Here is a news flash...
most of you have 30 million dollars thanks to massive car sales glitching and I bet if I had glitched millions and rushed to do everything, id be crying too.
But im not and you want to know why? Because the game isn't targeted to the 13 year old with nothing better to do than glitch for 5 hours...I am in the age group the game was intended and do not have the luxury of spending hours glitching. Playing the game as it was intended, you know actually EARNING everything, needing a strategy on how to manage your money, etc....
So for all of you who actually have earned everything and are bored, I happily exclude you from my rant because you have a right to be bored. But for you glitchers....stop crying. Your instant gratification makes reading your complains unbearable.
I hope we can create COMPLETE DARKNESS areas. You know rely on the stupid flashlights I have purchased for my weapons...make it like TLOUS!! How thrilling would that be ... who awaits in the darkness?

Whole point of glitching is so you spend like 30 minutes, tops, on one occasion, then go enjoy the game for hours on end. If you need money, this is often a better solution, than an 8 hour grind (unless you love one particular game mode so much, it's all you want to do)

People who are bored, just shouldn't be playing the game, it's not because they glitched it's because they don't find the core game fun enough to enjoy - so they should move on.

Having a million or two in the bank and all the cars you want, does not mean the game is less fun, it's more fun.

hammertime99
  • hammertime99

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by hammertime99, 09 December 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yeah it's not like they delayed it by months or anything while they worked on bug fixes.

Who cares how long it takes? 50% of the people gone...good riddance. Go play something else then. Just like the last few years of GTA 4 Multiplayer...after the bored kids left...GTA 4 multiplayer became awesome.

Die hard fans of GTA 5 will stay and that will be great, instead of those who just want to make a "statement" just so they can say they "beat" the online mode...whatever that means.

Coruscation
  • Coruscation

Trying to remain objective.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Glad to know. Predicted it would be next year though. Looking forward to it.

GTAVFan2014
  • GTAVFan2014

Content Creator

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

Are they going to fix the glitches?  I am particularly worried about car duping, since I need to get a declasse Asea over to my main as soon as it gets unbanned by Sony.

xonia
  • xonia

SWEDISH PLAYER

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

1291.gif

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 09 December 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Who cares how long it takes? 50% of the people gone...good riddance. Go play something else then. Just like the last few years of GTA 4 Multiplayer...after the bored kids left...GTA 4 multiplayer became awesome.

Die hard fans of GTA 5 will stay and that will be great, instead of those who just want to make a "statement" just so they can say they "beat" the online mode...whatever that means.

Hoping you're replying to the person I quoted there. 

I don't mind how long it's taking, I'm enjoying the game as it is anyway.

Are they going to fix the glitches?  I am particularly worried about car duping, since I need to get a declasse Asea over to my main as soon as it gets unbanned by Sony.

Definitely.

No idea when, I expected the LSC days to end in 1.04 but here we are.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Yay!!! That's all I was hoping for. They finally announced something about Heists!

Look, to anyone who says "that's not soon enough" just take a break from the game. Replay single player.

I HAVE to assume that 2014 release means Janurary (hopefully) which should also mean (hopefully) that there will be more heists than we previously thought and they will be a bit more polished.

Happy day!

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 09 December 2013 - 08:37 PM.

Here is a news flash...

Whole point of glitching is so you spend like 30 minutes, tops, on one occasion, then go enjoy the game for hours on end. If you need money, this is often a better solution, than an 8 hour grind (unless you love one particular game mode so much, it's all you want to do)

People who are bored, just shouldn't be playing the game, it's not because they glitched it's because they don't find the core game fun enough to enjoy - so they should move on.

Having a million or two in the bank and all the cars you want, does not mean the game is less fun, it's more fun.

Exactly. Bored. Move on. No need to mope and cry only to wait for the updates only to complain some more when they are finally released. Because that is all I read on a consistent basis in here. And I understand what you are saying about glitching for 30 minutes and then playing for hours....but notice how no one who actually does that complains....its the multi-millionaires with their "Free" cars and nothing else to do.
I enjoy the core gameplay. It is what it is.
The truth is you modern gamers are so f*cking spoiled. That's the f*cking truth.
Updates and tremendous graphics....want to know what the "Update" to Pac-Man on Atari was? It was called Mrs. Pac-Man and we had to wait YEARS for the "update".
  • SAVILLAIN, stonedpimpso and Shaenno like this

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

Bad move, everyone is moving on to PS4 & XB1 next year so who is going to give a f*ck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users