Unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic
TheTruthOnly
  • TheTruthOnly

Street Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:16 PM Edited by TheTruthOnly, 09 December 2013 - 06:23 PM.

http://www.rockstarg...eek-captur.html

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

FranklinsBroJT
  • FranklinsBroJT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Los santos like its real life counter part Los Angeles is in the southern region of its state so yea

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

By Southern San Andreas, do they mean the current map? A bit confused.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 09 December 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Yes, Southern SA is the current map. Other parts of SA would probably include San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by Juggernate007, 09 December 2013 - 06:40 PM.

We knew it would happen. Everyone has been asking for SP dlc. Now we got something to look forward to!

Substantial is a good word!
  • baskerwil and RaeTrillionaire like this

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

Yes, Southern SA is the current map.

But I believe R* would have just said mayhem and unexpected adventures across Los Santos and Blaine County, wouldn't they?

We are either going to North Yankton (hope, hope, hope) or San Fierro or Las Venturas ;)

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

But I believe R* would have just said mayhem and unexpected adventures across Los Santos and Blaine County, wouldn't they?

We are either going to North Yankton (hope, hope, hope) or San Fierro or Las Venturas ;)

I hope you're right, but I'm not sure, but San Fierro and Las Venturas isn't parts of Southern SA (I think), and North Yankton is a state itself.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Southern SA isnt in Los Santos screw u

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

vwMin.gif

But not quite yet.

• KiiWiiDeee, snakewithoutatongue, Startug and 2 others like this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

I knew that GTA V would have some big single player DLC. Just like GTA IV.

If everything was exclusive to that clusterf*ck that is GTA Online, that would suck.

• RaeTrillionaire likes this

Memphys
  • Memphys

Did I ever tell you about Trevor?

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I hope for something like "Episodes From Los Santos."

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

where else would it be,  paleto bay

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I hope for something like "Episodes From Los Santos."

it is. it f*cking is

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

If it's more missions for Michael, Franklin, and Trevor what about the ones who killed them??

• ReekyAlex likes this

MightyMax
  • MightyMax

Trick

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

i believe they add new cities! Southern of Los Santos Map

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

and maybe they make Mt. Chiliad a bit more exciting, adding coves for us to explore, change the road layout so we can drive up with bigger vehicles. I still hope we are going to get to North Yankton in this story DLC.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

Very much looking forward to this. Hope we also get some new weapons and vehicles with it as well.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

It isn't too far-fetched to expect new locations in Single Player DLC.

They did say they would be adding new locations to GTA Online.

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

You're absolutely right! Southern SA is not in LS, it's the other way around.

It's definitely a peculiar choice of words, though. Previous information and marketing has always called the entire V island 'San Andreas', so they are either calling it Southern San Andreas because they want to clarify that it's not San Fierro and Las Venturas, or that they're focussing on a Los Santos only DLC. Probably the latter. Perhaps a South Los Santos DLC, a.k.a the much requested ghetto/hood missions with Franklin? Curious how they are gonna make it a prequel (since the characters don't know eachother yet) or a sequel (dealing with the multiple endings).

• fac316 likes this

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Damn nice. But next year.

Anyone noticed the smoke at this pic doesnt look like a rocketlauncher. (Jetpack)
http://media.rocksta..._1386037024.jpg

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by Badass Big J, 09 December 2013 - 07:32 PM.

It's definitely a peculiar choice of words, though. Previous information and marketing has always called the entire V island 'San Andreas', so they are either calling it Southern San Andreas because they want to clarify that it's not San Fierro and Las Venturas, or that they're focussing on a Los Santos only DLC. Probably the latter. Perhaps a South Los Santos DLC, a.k.a the much requested ghetto/hood missions with Franklin? Curious how they are gonna make it a prequel (since the characters don't know eachother yet) or a sequel (dealing with the multiple endings).

I'm saying Los Santos isn't part of Southern San Andreas. San Fierro could be in Southern San Andreas. We can use the airport to start the DLC campaign.

0_0.jpg

Or maybe, both LS and SF is part of Southern San Andreas and LV being at north. wtv

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hmmm I was hoping for a prequel, when M and T first met.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

They first met during childhood. 

j.hunt
  • j.hunt

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

PS4 or i don't care.

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

I'm saying Los Santos isn't part of Southern San Andreas. San Fierro could be in Southern San Andreas. We can use the airport to start the DLC campaign.

[SNIP]

Or maybe, both LS and SF is part of Southern San Andreas and LV being at north. wtv

If they use the real life logic (and therefore the locations used in GTA: San Andreas), LS is south, SF is north-west and LV is north(-east). I just don't think there is any possibility of them adding another well-thought city in a year. The amount of research they did on Los Angeles is insane. I'm not saying they are never adding other cities, but I'm pretty sure those will be locations for Online, not for the offline single player part. 

To me, it's sounds as if they are focussing on South Los Santos, perhaps giving a bit more dept to the Franklin Story. I wouldn't mind some hood action, and although I'm not trying to recreate GTA: San Andreas, I think the rare Franklin-Ballas missions were pretty great. I'm still very uncertain how they are gonna add it, time-wise. Prequel, Sequel, spinoff? There are quite a few complaints about that already..

Oh well, I'm just glad they are adding single player Story DLC (although it's not yet an official announcement).

• JStarr31 likes this

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

They first met during childhood. 

I know, that story about Trevor putting the firework in the other dudes eye sounds fun. 

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

[SNIP]

If they use the real life logic (and therefore the locations used in GTA: San Andreas), LS is south, SF is north-west and LV is north(-east). I just don't think there is any possibility of them adding another well-thought city in a year. The amount of research they did on Los Angeles is insane. I'm not saying they are never adding other cities, but I'm pretty sure those will be locations for Online, not for the offline single player part. 

To me, it's sounds as if they are focussing on South Los Santos, perhaps giving a bit more dept to the Franklin Story. I wouldn't mind some hood action, and although I'm not trying to recreate GTA: San Andreas, I think the rare Franklin-Ballas missions were pretty great. I'm still very uncertain how they are gonna add it, time-wise. Prequel, Sequel, spinoff? There are quite a few complaints about that already..

Oh well, I'm just glad they are adding single player Story DLC (although it's not yet an official announcement).

well cant wait for a new trailer :p

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

Great news for online and single player fans. I'm curious what this means for the ending of the story, maybe ending C is canon?

I see some people getting their hopes up for a new map (San Fierro) based off of...I'm not sure what. I think SF would be in Northern San Andreas because California is subdivided into SoCal and NorCal by locals and the bay area (aka SF) is NorCal.

Also, I wish people would temper their expectations so the inevitable 'disappointments' around here are at least bearable. I'd be happy to be wrong about not getting a map expansion, I'm just going to assume its the map we already have
  • JStarr31 likes this

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

Vice Money Murder Gang {V.$.M.G}

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Damn nice. But next year.
Anyone noticed the smoke at this pic doesnt look like a rocketlauncher. (Jetpack)
http://media.rocksta..._1386037024.jpg

are you serious *will return to this and edit to insert the most flagrant face palm smiley ever* 

and maybe they make Mt. Chiliad a bit more exciting, adding coves for us to explore, change the road layout so we can drive up with bigger vehicles. I still hope we are going to get to North Yankton in this story DLC.

what are you guys high!?!!??? The CURRENT MAP is SOUTHERN SAN ANDREAS!!! How do people not know this? Southern SA is not a separate state from SA, it's just a PIECE of the entire State of San Andreas, that's why all the license plates say San Andreas and not Southern SA. There is no adding to South SA. There are no new cities coming to SP. PERIOD.

I hope you're right, but I'm not sure, but San Fierro and Las Venturas isn't parts of Southern SA (I think), and North Yankton is a state itself.
I hope your right!? C'mon man. You know what South SA consists of. Don't feed into the high expectancy of these SA fanboys. You just don't get it, do you @Emmi? SA is done. The state as a whole still exists (with SF&LV) but GTA V is only within the southern portion of the state. NO SF. NO LV. Think of it as LS and Red County with Chilliad moved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users