What's your OCD?

56 replies to this topic
WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

I have a weird confession. As GTA V has become more realistic, I play the game far too realistically. At red lights, I stop the car. I also have to make sure the protagonists commit crimes to their character ability. For example, I couldn't let Michael randomly hijack a car, whereas I could use Trevor for hijacking a car as his personality suits it.

I did that during my first few days of playing the game, I actually found it really helped me to get into the characters. Now I don't do it so much, but little bits stick with me. For example I listen to different stations with each character and I will only ever go on a rampage with Trevor, 

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Godfather

• Zaibatsu
  • Vatican-City
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

-I have to park within lines of a parking space.

-If I take a nice car to Michael's home I always reverse it into the garage. Never driving straight in.

-On my second save I never took Michael and Franklin outside of LS before Trevor was unlocked as it seemed like they weren't too familiar with those regions outside of LS.

-Ditto for Trevor aswell. When I start a new save he can't go to LS before the appropriate time as it doesn't fit with him.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 10 December 2013 - 01:17 AM.

I usually drive like a normal person with Micheal, drive really fast and well with Franklin and drive f*cking recklessly with Trevor, cruising Downtown LS with all his headlights turned on, on his Jeep.

Edit: When I want to park my vehicle, I make sure im not blocking a garage entrance or that I am at least 6 feet away from a fire hydrant. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

-

-On my second save I never took Michael and Franklin outside of LS before Trevor was unlocked as it seemed like they weren't too familiar with those regions outside of LS.

-Ditto for Trevor aswell. When I start a new save he can't go to LS before the appropriate time as it doesn't fit with him.

I did this on my first playthrough so when I got to Trevor it was a completely different world. 

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

Every time I hit another car, or get a scratch on my vehicle, I have to bring it to LSC to fix it up because I can't stand driving around with a big hunk of metal hanging off my ride, or a big ugly zigzagging scratch blocking the view of my fully pimped out ride. It's just too horrendous to look at.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

"I turn off headlights when hiding from police even though I doubt it has any effect on your stealth." I have done this also!

I'd say my obsessive compulsion is enabling cheats so I can battle it out w/ the cops for lonnnnng periods of time! 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by woggleman, 10 December 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Every time I hit another car, or get a scratch on my vehicle, I have to bring it to LSC to fix it up because I can't stand driving around with a big hunk of metal hanging off my ride, or a big ugly zigzagging scratch blocking the view of my fully pimped out ride. It's just too horrendous to look at.

Me too. This is why I sometimes I wish the damage was as nonexistent as some people say.

Crakbone335
  • Crakbone335

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

Weather Online or Singleplayer, every time i go to a store or anywhere for that matter, i always have to park correctly and not on the red, unless i have a nice car, then i purposely park like a douche.

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

Neither of my headlights can be busted. I can't have an Adder with busted headlights lol.

thissssssss

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

I prefer playing in the daytime and clear weather. In free roam I always make sure the time is around 6am when I start. When it starts to get dark I go to my safe house and progress the time. If it's raining I'll wait for it to stop or use the weather cheat.

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by mastershake616, 10 December 2013 - 05:21 AM.

Single player

-Michael needs to have the most money of the three at all times. 

-Franklin must never damage his vehicle(s).

-Trevor must not die.

-Michael doesn't need that many guns.

-I need to blow up at least 10-15 cars a day otherwise the scrapyard won't pay Michael enough.

-The f*cking BAWSAQ.

-I have less than 7000 rounds. That's a problem.

-Dying is okay; not getting a kill is not. 

-All of my vehicles must be distinct.  

-The dress shirt my character wears underneath his suit jacket needs to be a different color.

-K/D in deathmatch is 1.00 or below. I should be euthanized. 

-Get that f*cking flashlight off, it's daylight. 

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

Full health, amour and ammo. When any of those are even slightly depleted, it's off to the nearest store or pick up location. 

Yep. Ditto.

All three protags have to look clean. I always make sure that they wear suits before i use them.

I always play Trevor in his underwear. He can wear a shirt, but no pants. It's freaking hilarious!

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:25 AM

All my characters must have facial hair. Moustache at least.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

If it starts raining, I seek shelter. Also, I can't drive if the car im in has a drop top and it starts raining, I must get the roof up before moving.

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:06 AM

The mass genocide of peds on the sidewalk via vehicular death....I just cant help myself.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

• I can't stand broken headlights.
  • When landing and taking off, the plane must be right on the runway centre line.

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

Every Person I Kill On Mount Chilliad, Or Any Other Mountain With Hiking Trails, I Burn There Bodies With Gas...I Dunno Why......

HosstaLaVista
  • HosstaLaVista

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:33 AM

On GTA:O, each of my ten cars are different colors and I own every unlocked piece of clothing so my clothes will always match whatever i'm driving, head to toe. No exceptions

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

My OCD is I must have full health and armor as well as as max ammo for all weapons.

You must have a hard time in DEATH 0_o matches, lol but im kinda the same, i hate having a half empty armor or health bar, im either fully alive or i die.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:42 AM Edited by Badass Big J, 10 December 2013 - 09:43 AM.

lol same here

blacktreacle
  • blacktreacle

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:38 AM

I turn off headlights when hiding from police even though I doubt it has any effect on your stealth.

When required to obtain a getaway vehicle, I make sure it is something inconspicuous (silver paint, stock wheels, no body modifications, only slight window tint) and fitting for the area in which it will be parked, but heavily armoured (only vehicles which could be armoured in real life like luxury saloons and SUVs) and with maximum performance enhancements. 

I change clothes with each character every time I switch to them.

Someone watched Drive, lol.

• visionist likes this

Joonas08Joonas
  • Joonas08Joonas

PlayStation 3 player, also citizen of Ludendorff

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

In the process of my escapades in GTA0, when I jack a random high-quality car, sometimes I immediately get a message "Simeon wants this car" combined with 2 stars wanted level.  It interrupts my activities, and pisses me off big time.  :angry:

So as soon I as lose the f*cking cops, my OCD is to run the damn car into everything I can find to smash it up real good, and then abandon it, and then I jack a low-end car that won't get me a wanted level.  I wish I could kill Simeon.  :p

Same here, I HATE his "Want list". It should at least, if not removed, BE OPTIONAL.

Even worse is if you drive your car out of your garage and you're immediately surrounded by cops shooting at you. WHY do you get a Wanted Level if you drive your personal vehicle out?

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

I turn off headlights when hiding from police even though I doubt it has any effect on your stealth.

When required to obtain a getaway vehicle, I make sure it is something inconspicuous (silver paint, stock wheels, no body modifications, only slight window tint) and fitting for the area in which it will be parked, but heavily armoured (only vehicles which could be armoured in real life like luxury saloons and SUVs) and with maximum performance enhancements. 

I change clothes with each character every time I switch to them.

Someone watched Drive, lol.

I've always had a thing for sleepers so that film was a real treat even before the visuals and soundtrack  ;)

Another OCD trait of mine; when abandoning vehicles I often (but not always) douse them in gasoline and set them alight. I always have to stop at gas stations and walk over the gas can to replenish my supply.

• blacktreacle likes this

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

I hate it when one of my cars im driving, gets scratched or a light breaks.

TrustedInstaller
  • TrustedInstaller

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Keep checking the PC Version of GTA V Discussion thread, and the Rockstar Newswire.

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by Hidden Zombie, 10 December 2013 - 10:32 PM.

If I happen to know the jist of the mission I'm about to do in SP, or have already tried it once and died, I will do it in what I feel is the best time of day for it. Some of the missions do this for me, which is awesome.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

If I get my car stuck I'll usually blow it up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users