• None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Not running out of cigs online lol.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

I don't like to have more than one car be the same color in my garage. I don't know why but it bothers me if it is. I like variety.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

I have a weird confession. As GTA V has become more realistic, I play the game far too realistically. At red lights, I stop the car. I also have to make sure the protagonists commit crimes to their character ability. For example, I couldn't let Michael randomly hijack a car, whereas I could use Trevor for hijacking a car as his personality suits it.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

I have a weird confession. As GTA V has become more realistic, I play the game far too realistically. At red lights, I stop the car. I also have to make sure the protagonists commit crimes to their character ability. For example, I couldn't let Michael randomly hijack a car, whereas I could use Trevor for hijacking a car as his personality suits it.

lol thats way too realistic

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

lol thats way too realistic

Although some of that is way too realistic for me to enjoy, I do tend to switch to an appropiate character for certain 'activities'.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

Neither of my headlights can be busted. I can't have an Adder with busted headlights lol.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

When I drive in the countryside at night and I encounter another car, I switch my headlights to the 1st level of lighting so the driver can still see the road. LOL

• Costar, GTA564, Joonas08Joonas and 1 other like this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

My OCD is I must have full health and armor as well as as max ammo for all weapons.
  • Costar and Jessafur like this

• Members
  • Canada

I usually have a habit of following all traffic rules but this city takes FOREVER to drive around so f*ck it...

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

When I drive in the countryside at night and I encounter another car, I switch my headlights to the 1st level of lighting so the driver can still see the road. LOL

LOLLLL

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

My OCD is I must have full health and armor as well as as max ammo for all weapons.

lol this is me every f*ckING TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

LOLLLL

Safety first !

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

I play the same way you do lol

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

Same as the other guy. I CANNOT stand having broken headlights. Or a scratch on my grill. (It looks weird).

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by SoulTrain75, 09 December 2013 - 09:36 PM.

i still havent beaten the game because i havent done everything else there is to do yet. just finished all online trophies so back to single player with 75% game completed. i want the last mission in the game to be the last thing i do. but this is how i am with most games i play. i like to do everything you can do like missions, side stuff, and trophies before i beat the game.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

One o' them Illuminati motherf*ckers

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

I insist on dressing all three characters appropriately before I have them hang out. Michael in a suit, Franklin dressed like a gangbanger, and Trevor dressed like a weirdo. 

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:35 PM

My ammo must be full or high, i have an control OCD like pressing a button 2 times when i don't want to, i also aways try to kill with a knife in stealth mode, or just normal.

It is so good.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

Not referring to myself, but I would say there are about half a million GTA Online players whose OCD is, when they see a new name or new white dot pop up on the player list, they are absolutely compelled to race across half the map to chase down the fresh meat, kill it, and then spawn kill it a few more times just to make sure.  :p

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Having a character wear clothes that match their assigned color. Michael wearing a blue shirt/suit, Franklin wearing a green sports jacket and Trevor wearing a brown/orange shirt.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

Full health, amour and ammo. When any of those are even slightly depleted, it's off to the nearest store or pick up location. 

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

All three protags have to look clean. I always make sure that they wear suits before i use them.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 09 December 2013 - 11:30 PM.

If my adder even gets a tiny scratch, I just completely smash it on the spot because I would have to fix the car anyway.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

I turn off headlights when hiding from police even though I doubt it has any effect on your stealth.

When required to obtain a getaway vehicle, I make sure it is something inconspicuous (silver paint, stock wheels, no body modifications, only slight window tint) and fitting for the area in which it will be parked, but heavily armoured (only vehicles which could be armoured in real life like luxury saloons and SUVs) and with maximum performance enhancements. 

I change clothes with each character every time I switch to them.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

I feel the need to make the characters dress light since it looks like it is hot in the game.

• Costar and ThroatSlasher2 like this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

Steering wheel dosen't move, AAAAAAAAH!!!

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

I don't like to have more than one car be the same color in my garage. I don't know why but it bothers me if it is. I like variety.

This is exactly my problem! I sometimes color cars a color I really don't wanna just so I don't repeat!!

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

In the process of my escapades in GTA0, when I jack a random high-quality car, sometimes I immediately get a message "Simeon wants this car" combined with 2 stars wanted level.  It interrupts my activities, and pisses me off big time.  :angry:

So as soon I as lose the f*cking cops, my OCD is to run the damn car into everything I can find to smash it up real good, and then abandon it, and then I jack a low-end car that won't get me a wanted level.  I wish I could kill Simeon.  :p

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

This is exactly my problem! I sometimes color cars a color I really don't wanna just so I don't repeat!!

The only two exceptions are my Sabre Turbo and Stinger GT. They both look great in Red but the Sabre also has a black stripe so I tell myself it's different.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

Drive home and look at my cars before I log off. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users