» «
Photo

nrg-500 wrong side of tracks

14 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 15 May 2014 - 08:06 PM.

useless

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

What is the benefit of going to all that trouble?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 15 May 2014 - 08:07 PM.

bump

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

~yay!

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

Looks like a waste of time...here are some better tactics made by our very own OrionSR:

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Nice vid, i just came up with the nrg-500 one cuz someone wanted know if its possible ( yes it is ) although the vid shows even easier methpds its just about the part that you are able to use a nrg-500. Also dont try put a train in your hanger/garage, the game freezes when door get shut ( was trying to see if could use train as car like vice city give maverick wheels ). Maybe pay & spray might work but not worth trying get train in pay & spray ( dunno if it sprays nor freeze ).

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

Oh cool. People are still watching WrongFoot after all these years. Below is Very Wrong Side of the Tracks, featuring all the stunt jumps I could find that could land a bike on top of the train. I didn't think to use an NRG though. Perhaps you could add a few tricks - ped overpass maybe?

• MrPlow likes this

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Another cool vid :) , if you like doing this ( dont know date of vid and if you only do this for tests ) but the bombshop allows you all vehicles ( not just bikes ) so maybe try land a car on the train? ( i only tested bikes so dunno if smoke enters car but 99% he will ). Only did with a police bike and bicycle smoke wouldnt hop on ( maybe its 1 person bicycle ). I dunno what you mean with "ped overpass" ( english not my main language ) but if it involves skilled driving like you do in  vids then you better try else i need alot retries to get it to work and i cant make/post vids or pics.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:29 AM Edited by OrionSR, 11 December 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Ah, no. I haven't made a video in a while. And I pretty much cleaned out my bag of tricks for that mission. The videos are much older than the upload date on youtube. Most of my vids started out on google video many years ago and were only recently uploaded to youtube using the highest video quality I had stored on backup discs.

I just don't want to give the impression that there's nothing new to do or talk about. There are lots of ways to complete this mission and even if some are more trouble than they are worth it's still fun to do.

The pedestrian (ped) overpass is that foot bridge in Jefferson that usually knocks CJ off the top of the train before the tunnel. I couldn't figure out how to get the sanchez to land on the train using the stairs as a ramp but maybe it would work with an NRG. Oh, and I was never able to stay on the sanchez after landing on the train after the tunnel. So that's another trick you could one-up me on. And the car idea is cool too. Maybe there's a way to smash all three guys at once.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Aint got much time today but i might try get some tests with other vehicles and let you know about it ( and see if there more ramps to get on train since nrg 500 is faster ). although i need try get that proofed helicopter from up up and away too.

Cougar Slyth
  • Cougar Slyth

(sl-eye-th)

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'll be sure to remember this when I inevitably play through SA again. Thanks for posting.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:50 PM Edited by typicalgamer, 25 April 2014 - 08:57 PM.

How do you get an NRG 500 at this point in the game in the first place?

Anyway, I think the easiest way to beat this mission is to jump on the train and gun down the Vagos with the M4, before the train reaches the overpass in Jefferson. The M4 is available at the LS airport, between two hazard-striped ramps at the end of the runway.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

There's a multi-story car park just off the East Beach in LS that spawns two NRG-500s; one on the 2nd floor and another on the roof. There are two NRGs in SF that spawn anytime. One is behind a hangar in the airport - you might jump over it (close anyway) if you use the tunnel to jump off the cliff into the airport. However, this bike rarely spawns, probably because the airport is full of vehicles with much higher spawn priority. The NRG at the dry dock always spawns; it's got the force_spawn flag used on most mission-trigger vehicles. With a bit of practice it's not too tough to jump an NRG across the channel just inland of the bridge between Santa Maria Beach and Flint Intersection.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by OG Viking, 27 April 2014 - 10:26 PM.

Hey i once readed here that someone was wondering how to do wrong side of tracks with nrg-500.

I asked a similar question once, but the purpose was to get a fully immune NRG, not to get a faster bike on this mission. Does the NRG get immunity when you pick it up after the chase has started?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

Probably not. The immunity is applied to the Sanchez, not the vehicle the player is driving. There aren't many places where the player's vehicle gets an immunity, and this isn't one of them.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:01 AM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 15 May 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Hey i once readed here that someone was wondering how to do wrong side of tracks with nrg-500.

I asked a similar question once, but the purpose was to get a fully immune NRG, not to get a faster bike on this mission. Does the NRG get immunity when you pick it up after the chase has started?

yes its evrything proof.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users