Photo

Life Invader building!

13 replies to this topic
RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:00 AM

As the days pass it seems every other building with an interior is accessible with wallbreach. (open your mission ... backout) So has anyone tried to enter the life invader building? or the morgue mochael had to sneak into? it wouldn't suprise me if these go public in the next few days..

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 09 December 2013 - 06:05 AM.

I don't get it. I mean, what's the point? Unless you're going to try and piss off some bounty hunter by hiding in there (which is lame) then I don't see what the allure is. It's a empty building: there's nothing to do inside, and assuming you've done the associated mission(s) in single-player you've already seen what the interior looks like.

RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

I don't get it. I mean, what's the point? Unless you're going to try and piss off some bounty hunter by hiding in there (which is lame) then I don't see what the allure is. It's a empty building: there's nothing to do inside.

famous quote by spongebob young squidward.

" IMAGINATION"

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

Im pretty sure Spongebobs famous quote was 

264.jpg

• I SHADOWFOX I, 2281, DDBX337 and 1 other like this

RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

Im pretty sure Spongebobs famous quote was 

264.jpg

pretty sure spongebob never said that.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

I can see it having role play value but I have given up trying to Role play in GTA O lol 

Paulisdead18
  • Paulisdead18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

Interiors are places to hold out against police. People would to that in the hospital in GTA IV all the time. It's a nice way to get to a place where cops aren't coming from every angle and you get into good cover.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

I don't get it. I mean, what's the point? Unless you're going to try and piss off some bounty hunter by hiding in there (which is lame) then I don't see what the allure is. It's a empty building: there's nothing to do inside, and assuming you've done the associated mission(s) in single-player you've already seen what the interior looks like.

You ever had a fight to the death with golf clubs in the police department with friends?

Alpha Riff
  • Alpha Riff

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Something to do and see without being destroyed by the cops. Also, remember, a lot of the interiors that we saw in SP... we only get to see once and we only see them while trying to get the hell out of dodge. Even a place like Life Invader I was scared of getting caught. It was early enough in the game that I figured the NPCs would actually react accordingly, so I didn't dilly dally. I would like to see the interior of the building while taking my time.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:38 AM

can someone explain the method

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

Something to do and see without being destroyed by the cops. Also, remember, a lot of the interiors that we saw in SP... we only get to see once and we only see them while trying to get the hell out of dodge. Even a place like Life Invader I was scared of getting caught. It was early enough in the game that I figured the NPCs would actually react accordingly, so I didn't dilly dally. I would like to see the interior of the building while taking my time.

You can always reply the single player mission at any time you know.

lolnope

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by 2281, 09 December 2013 - 07:51 AM.

Absolutely genius.

Most of those missions involve getting out ASAP leaving no time to appreciate the time and effort Rockstar puts into making such detailed interiors for a single mission.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:56 AM

can someone explain the method

Basically you walk up to a wall and using your phone get a mission, then cancel, you respawn inside.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

Absolutely genius.

Most of those missions involve getting out ASAP leaving no time to appreciate the time and effort Rockstar puts into making such detailed interiors for a single mission.

Life Invader building doesn't though. Just don't go into the server room right away. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users