Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gta 5 shouldnt of won Game of year @ VGX! WTF!

49 replies to this topic
gta5 physics suck
  • gta5 physics suck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

This game is f*cking trash n a straight up embarrassment. Gta straight took a sh*t right on the face of its customers. I guess you just have to sell the most copies to win instead of actually being a good game. This game is a joke, most of the updated engines like the euphoria don't even work anymore. Every gta has had fighting styles n moves...this has only like 4 dif moves n its very dull/boring to fight someone in gta 5. Ntm you can't even tell if they are dead or alive n emt never revives anyone. The ocean is huge n there is nothing in the ocean except a shark or two. The police are out of control aggressive/ annoying as f*ck. They spawn anywhere whenever they want. The motorbike/atv physics are trash/fake as f*ck. You cant even climb a mountain without slipping n falling backwards. This fa**ot game takes up 8gn on my f*cking hardrive!!! This game should blow me outa my seat!!! I'm not even gona start with the online, it speaks for itsself. Also why the f*ck is there a pic of a fag with a jetpack if you can't get it. f*ck you rockstar I'm not tryin to read scriptures ,suck a Dick!!! This game is retarded n has a ridiculess amount of careless ass glitchs in it that could of easily been fixed of rockstar wasnt so lazy. f*ck YOU ROCKSTAR!!!
  • grosseplotte99 likes this

errai14
  • errai14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

I think you may need to relax and maybe seek some help. I am disappointed by GTA 5 because it did not live up to my high expectations, but it is still a decent game. you're right, fighting is not that great, but it's not a big part of the game, Sleeping dogs provides a much better fighting mechanics and suggest you play that if you want a good fighting game. The engine is fine, I do not know what you are talking about. Ocean is big and boring, and so what?. don't swim in it.  I think that adding such a huge ocean was a waste of time which they could have made into something much more interesting, but you could make that point without pointing out you're a juvenile idiot. Also, yelling fa**ot, suck a dick and whining about glitches, which is to be expected from such a large game only makes you look like the "retarded" one.  

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

The weekly rant I guess.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

This game is f*cking trash n a straight up embarrassment. Gta straight took a sh*t right on the face of its customers. I guess you just have to sell the most copies to win instead of actually being a good game. This game is a joke, most of the updated engines like the euphoria don't even work anymore. Every gta has had fighting styles n moves...this has only like 4 dif moves n its very dull/boring to fight someone in gta 5. Ntm you can't even tell if they are dead or alive n emt never revives anyone. The ocean is huge n there is nothing in the ocean except a shark or two. The police are out of control aggressive/ annoying as f*ck. They spawn anywhere whenever they want. The motorbike/atv physics are trash/fake as f*ck. You cant even climb a mountain without slipping n falling backwards. This fa**ot game takes up 8gn on my f*cking hardrive!!! This game should blow me outa my seat!!! I'm not even gona start with the online, it speaks for itsself. Also why the f*ck is there a pic of a fag with a jetpack if you can't get it. f*ck you rockstar I'm not tryin to read scriptures ,suck a Dick!!! This game is retarded n has a ridiculess amount of careless ass glitchs in it that could of easily been fixed of rockstar wasnt so lazy. f*ck YOU ROCKSTAR!!!

rev.dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream.jpg

• Miamivicecity, lizardman563, android and 3 others like this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

The weekly rant I guess.

Good day,

DrDetroit

^This

android
  • android

Purple Nines

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

GTA V shouldn't have won Game Of The Year @ VGX!*

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

GTA V is the game of the X360/PS3 generation. Haters gonna hate.

• RockstarMark and stjimmy3 like this

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

R* Defender (it's a joke)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:22 AM Edited by CarlitoDorito, 09 December 2013 - 06:24 AM.

Is this about R* not including a vibrator as a weapon?

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

theres alot going on in the ocean if you take your time to investigate it, theres the space ship and submarine parts, and the toxic waste, not forgetting that theres a couple of missions involving the ocean, and of course all the sea races on jet skis, theres some nice boats as well, and you can use the distance of the ocean to get rid of your wanted stars if youre in a plane

makes perfect sense to me, id actually like the ocean even bigger

the only slight thing i was disapointed about was ajoining islands were bigger with more going on, the only island i found when habitat, was a few stoners around a bonfire (in reflection i should of killed them all, instead i left them to get mashed!)

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

demo disc of the year, maybe.

• GamerShotgun likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

Somebody is mad.

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

In your opinion, right? Otherwise you sound like a little kid who got to much hype.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

I suggest you stop using internet as your answer to everything

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

to be fair, if somebody has an issue with a game, then maybe spending time to sign up on a fans forum where hints, tips and ideas are to be had, just to rant to game goers only, isnt the best idea.

maybe send an educated and grown up email directly suggesting improvements?

• G.S.T and stjimmy3 like this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

So this is the American Dream?

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

This is a bit over the top isn't it? I mean GTA V has its faults, but looking at your posting history you seem to really hate the game.

I think you need to chill the f*ck out buddy.
  • G.S.T likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

This is a bit over the top isn't it? I mean GTA V has its faults, but looking at your posting history you seem to really hate the game.

I think you need to chill the f*ck out buddy.

If he has a history of this sort of thing, that makes it even more sad. The fact that he devotes time and energy into posting negative stuff on here for a game he hates. Some constructive criticism here and there for certain things is fine, something I have done, but for him to sit on a forum for a game he outright dislikes confuses me a bit.

gta5 physics suck
  • gta5 physics suck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

Wow no one even reads my points they just troll. Funny I sit on front of a comp all day working for a company named Microsoft. I have so much free time when I don't have to deal with the dumbass customers like yourself. My life is so sad hahahahahah I wish XD...I knew only retarded trolls were gona respond to this. You fags are the reason it got game of the year. This game is f*cking horrible n when you try to back up why its good you have nothing to say except retarded answer. The ocean is gay as f*ck. f*ck toxic waste n your gay races its a waste of space. I could write a educational/knowledgeable to rockstar's waste of sperm ass but do you really think there gona respond? Your dilusional if you think they will write back with a legitimate answer n not just say were working on it. You fags are the reason there's no more game testers cuz when the game releases you Dick riders ride it into the ground so rockstar doesn't think anything is wrong with it. You just try to say how its good but your reasons are pathetic. f*ck all you trolls thst wana talk sh*t the game should have never hit stores. These f*ck heads were not ready. Go ahead faggys keep riding the train. It will prob get to the point where every single game comes out will be glitched or need a mandatory update bc the devs were to fat n lazy finish the game before it released. Video game industry is going to sh*t. Ntm when you reserve a game your committing to a waste of life company that hasn't even finished the game you reserved. Your basically just letting them reserve there Dick for your asshole when the game comes out. Haters gona hate. Suck it, you bitch made fa**ots. t(-_-t)
  • grosseplotte99 likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Wow no one even reads my points they just troll. Funny I sit on front of a comp all day working for a company named Microsoft. I have so much free time when I don't have to deal with the dumbass customers like yourself. My life is so sad hahahahahah I wish XD...I knew only retarded trolls were gona respond to this. You fags are the reason it got game of the year. This game is f*cking horrible n when you try to back up why its good you have nothing to say except retarded answer. The ocean is gay as f*ck. f*ck toxic waste n your gay races its a waste of space. I could write a educational/knowledgeable to rockstar's waste of sperm ass but do you really think there gona respond? Your dilusional if you think they will write back with a legitimate answer n not just say were working on it. You fags are the reason there's no more game testers cuz when the game releases you Dick riders ride it into the ground so rockstar doesn't think anything is wrong with it. You just try to say how its good but your reasons are pathetic. f*ck all you trolls thst wana talk sh*t the game should have never hit stores. These f*ck heads were not ready. Go ahead faggys keep riding the train. It will prob get to the point where every single game comes out will be glitched or need a mandatory update bc the devs were to fat n lazy finish the game before it released. Video game industry is going to sh*t. Ntm when you reserve a game your committing to a waste of life company that hasn't even finished the game you reserved. Your basically just letting them reserve there Dick for your asshole when the game comes out. Haters gona hate. Suck it, you bitch made fa**ots. t(-_-t)

225553.png

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

to be fair, if somebody has an issue with a game, then maybe spending time to sign up on a fans forum where hints, tips and ideas are to be had, just to rant to game goers only, isnt the best idea.

Active Posts 23
Member Since 24-September 13
Last Active 2 hours ago

He obviously has nothing better to do...and I'm sure he still plays GTA V despite how horrible he says it is

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

GTA V should be game of the year?

Dafuq?  No game this year is as big or as fun as GTA V.

And seriously... Last year Walking Dead a god damn pick your own adventure game won game of the year.

Erick132
  • Erick132

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

As much as I love this game, and it is my favorite game of all time, it shouldn't win game of the year. It should go to..................... The Last of Us.

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

1469784_531315763631436_1846186057_n.jpg

• RockstarMark and G.S.T like this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 09 December 2013 - 11:08 PM.

I agree it was a bit overrated in that department.

However, you're just a whiny little brat aren't you? Never at any age have I let out such a pathetic rant about something I hate. You need to watch your mouth, mate.

ROT Assassin
  • ROT Assassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

He says he works for Microsoft but sounds like a spoiled six year old, anyway despite the faults anyone stats I love gta, I finished the story and now only play online now and I'm level 96 and I absolutely love the game I have so much fun playing everyday this kids just butt hurt he doesn't have his magic jet pack.

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:05 AM

I disagree with the way he presented his opinion, but agree with every point he made.

GTA 5 winning game of the year is a slap in the face to any developer who spends time fixing bugs to ship a quality product. Many games have better shooting, driving, and walking mechanics. 

This game is a jack of all trades, master of none. How it deserves any award for excellence is beyond me.

Even people who defend the game are normally willing to admit it has numerous faults. It can't be the best game if pretty much everyone readily admits it has many faults.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

225553.png

Hahaha! That image is amazing.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

You're choosing to look at GTA V as a complete failure, because it failed your expectations. I don't even disagree with all of your basic points, but your self-important rant is annoying.

Don't lump yourself in with the rest of the customers who bought the game. Most people love it. 

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Gta 5 is an absolute disappointment, I totally agree with the OP. I can't even touch that heap of trash for more than 10min.

Gta 5 collects dust.

These morons that say otherwise.... You really have to look into what kind of people they are. Remember that 85% of the people on earth are just plain followers, unable to think outside/beyond the box. Feed 'em sh*t in gold plating and watch them line up around the block for more.

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

So what game do you think should have won the title?

97starburst
  • 97starburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

You remind me of one of those people that buy the new COD every year, hate it but yet you keep playing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users