444 replies to this topic
PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Player animations work only during cutscenes that follow it and is stopped at the end of the (serie of) cutscene.

@wolf427: something must be wrong with your system, try to reinstall DYOM/CLEO and/or SA.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

Bug: Sometime when an Actor is driving and can't get past a vehicle that is stopping/trapping them, they stop, the only way to start them driving again is to ram them.

xweert123
  • xweert123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

Every past version of DYOM works fine, I have a clean install of GTA SA, but when I use CLEO 4 and DYOM v 8.1, the game crashes whenever I start a new mission, or when I go to give the player or an actor a weapon, I press shift to accept and it instantly crashes as soon as I edit ammo.. Come to think of it, any time I go to type something in.. :<

-EDIT-

I found the problem. Version 8 of DYOM does NOT work with GTA_SA Version 1.0, only GTA_SA Version 1.1.

But now we're faced with a new problem.

The text bar gets filled with '12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890' and on-and-on. 

Damn, I was really looking forward to this.

---

Sorry to bump, but this is actually pretty serious. I don't want to go back to old versions of DYOM. ;-;

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

CLEO4  (and thus DYOM) works fine with gta_sa version 1.0, you just need to have a compatible one.

The numbers on your screen seem to indicate that you don't have a compatible version.

One issue at the moment is that there is a new cleo4.3 version, that is released, but not fully stable yet. If you run into troubles, you might want to try cleo4.1 or cleo 4.2

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

New bug with me. i know that it happens many peoples. my game crashes in during the mission. i have properly installed cleo 4 and dyom v8 and it works perfectly. so here it happens...

in my mission, there is a objective in which a situation where 1 player , 7 friends , 15 enemies at one time. when i am killing enemies, the game crashes between during the objective. i dont know why, but i saw that if there are so many actors at one time, the game mostly crashes, but i hide every useless actor in the mission. so why this is happening to me? any reason and any way to fix it? it mean that there are total (22 + 1 player) actors on 1 time. so any suggestions?  :cry:

xweert123
  • xweert123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

CLEO4  (and thus DYOM) works fine with gta_sa version 1.0, you just need to have a compatible one.

I'm a moron. I had Version 1.01 instead of Version 1.0. My bad. :p

At least it's fixed though, thanks for the help.

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

Whens the next bug fix release?

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

We're working on it. No fixed date yet..

salvadorc17
  • salvadorc17

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

Cleo 4 is giving me so much erros, or must be gta san andreas v1.0???

kayraman386
  • kayraman386

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by kayraman386, 08 February 2014 - 03:15 PM.

Hello Dutchy3010, I have a problem in DYOM Mod. I have the CLEO 4.3 and DYOM 8.1. I have some mods for CLEO; FPS and Cheats. 

Here is my problem: When I try to save or load a mission from menu, my game freezes a bit and then crashes. I tried everything to fix this but I couldn't fix it.

Thank you for reading. I am waiting for your answer.

I FIXED IT! But I don'T know how to delete a post :O

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

How's the next bug fix coming along?

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:13 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 21 February 2014 - 05:34 PM.

i hope this wasn't already reported on the thread and i missed it,but everytime (while playing/testing a mision) if i enter an interior (like barber pizza,clucking bell,tatoo) my game crashes,but when i design it works normaly,i can avoid this by adding player teleports to the missions (Which in most cases i do anyways) but i just felt like reporting,doesn't matter how long the mission is,i can just make one checkpoint..go into an interior (by using a marker) and my game would crash

i checked and its not a cleo error,but in the actual dyom

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

Don't want to "bug" the team (lol), but what's the progress on the next fix? I can't really do much on the mod, AI driving wise until a fix is out.

Chevy Wolfs
  • Chevy Wolfs

A Bloody Christmas Miracle

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

Ok, new bug! I can live with it, just though Ill report it so you can fix it. Ok, If you make an actor in a car, and then edit his existing route it will spawn you to there, where the route was ended at first. It isn't the glitch. This is the glitch. If you next make an actor "walk" or "run" you will be spawned to the last point you made with the driver. And if you make an route with the actor, you will be spawned to the actors last "point" he walks to.

Yorpie
  • Yorpie

I fought the law and the law lost.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hello, I've got a really annoying problem with both v8.0 and v8.1

While designing a mission, when I set an actor and give him a firearm, the game crashes when I go to the next part. This makes it impossible for me to design a mission offcoarse.

I've put all the DYOM files in my gta san andreas user files and have cleo 4 installed. My game version is 1.0.

HotringRacer1337
  • HotringRacer1337

Player Hater

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

When DYOM says "Enter something" and I type Enter, it crashes even though I have CLEO4

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

My game crashes when I exit it. There's an error sound and a black screen. I need to restart every time I try to exit DYOM.

Exocortex
  • Exocortex

Lord Commander

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

My game crashes when I exit it. There's an error sound and a black screen. I need to restart every time I try to exit DYOM.

Same thing happens to me. Try using older version of CLEO 4 !

HOOLS ZG
  • HOOLS ZG

DYOMER

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

My game crashes every time when I want to write objective.

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

That's because your .exe is not compatible with your version of CLEO 4, you have to download the GTA Hoodlum Crack 1.0 and install it in your San Andreas :) It will work, it worked for me :p

Illusive Prime
  • Illusive Prime

Cerberus Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

Patrick/Dutchy, any news? We haven't heard anything from you in a while now.

• Martin_GDF and Exocortex like this

RigbyWilson
  • RigbyWilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hi, i find a bug that the map is hidden when creating a mission, it still when playing and only re-appear after teleporting to marker or objective.

I don't know how this happened.

Sorry bad english, i'm Brazilian.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Ok, new bug! I can live with it, just though Ill report it so you can fix it. Ok, If you make an actor in a car, and then edit his existing route it will spawn you to there, where the route was ended at first. It isn't the glitch. This is the glitch. If you next make an actor "walk" or "run" you will be spawned to the last point you made with the driver. And if you make an route with the actor, you will be spawned to the actors last "point" he walks to.

I'm sorry, but how is that a bug ? It was intented that way.

And @Prime be patient for f*** sake.

carlospcchat
  • carlospcchat

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

Ive got DYOM 8.1,

I have Cleo 3 and 4 (I started with 4 only just to see if it solves with 3 also)

When it asks me to enter text (like "describe the objective" or "how many ammo?") when i press a button on the keyboard it forces to close gta: san andreas

I tried to make it work so many time...   :facedesk:

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:55 PM

Ive got DYOM 8.1,

I have Cleo 3 and 4 (I started with 4 only just to see if it solves with 3 also)

When it asks me to enter text (like "describe the objective" or "how many ammo?") when i press a button on the keyboard it forces to close gta: san andreas

Oh my godness, for f sake c'mon man. Search the forums, sorry for being rude but c'mon! Just downgrade the game or download another cleo4 version - a fix to all problems.

carlospcchat
  • carlospcchat

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

Ive got DYOM 8.1,

Oh my godness, for f sake c'mon man. Search the forums, sorry for being rude but c'mon! Just downgrade the game or download another cleo4 version - a fix to all problems.

I searched, did what they said but its still not working, or dyom does not appear in the new game section or the same error as before!

carlospcchat
  • carlospcchat

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:06 PM Edited by carlospcchat, 21 March 2014 - 09:25 PM.

That's because your .exe is not compatible with your version of CLEO 4, you have to download the GTA Hoodlum Crack 1.0 and install it in your San Andreas :) It will work, it worked for me :p

The same happens to me, but the .exe does not show dyom in new game

Sorry i forgot to mention that i already used that crack

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

Dude you put all the files in the documents. Just follow the tut.

carlospcchat
  • carlospcchat

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by carlospcchat, 22 March 2014 - 07:54 PM.

Dude you put all the files in the documents. Just follow the tut.

There is no tut, only a hoodlum folder

And by putting the files in the documents, if you mean in gta:sa user files, no i did in the gta sa folder (where is the original gta_sa.exe)

Edit 1:

Or do you mean the dyom mod?

Its in gta:sa folder because my copy is R.I.P

Solution :

Actually hoodlum crack DOES read documents/ gta san andreas user files

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

Dude, just place them in Documents/GTA Sa User Files. They write it where you download it, read bit more next time. You're welcome.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users