Bug Report Topic V8

453 replies to this topic
AnotherZombie
  • AnotherZombie

Balla Dope Pusher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

I have an issue with playing a mission. Each time I start the mission gta crashes, a popup says "gta_sa.exe has crashed." Any help?

Terminator6622
  • Terminator6622

Ain't got no potatoes for you! >n<

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago

i had some cleos, and appart simple mods like ragdoll, corpse drag and bullethole that i installed correctly but manually (i dont use modloader because of it crashing the game), but i think those mods are not a big deal when crashing comes to mind, now the thing that seems to crash the game could be non related to mods in my opinion.
The crash occured in the following way, first started the game and entered dyom mod without any issues, while all the mods were active, wich was a good sign, but later i saw that when wanting to spawn a gun on the player hand or as a pickup, with the dyom menu the game crashed.
I first thought it was related to a menu weapon spawner ".cs" i had, tried deleting it and still crashed, then tried to get a clear gta3.img because of the warning to not to have it modified (had it modified with the corpse drag mod) and still crashed, then got back the modified gta3.img and instead deleted all unnecesary cleos, and still crashed...
and because bullethole is only graphical and does not overwrite any files and ragdoll only triggers when a player gets into a knocked out mode (punched with fists/kick, rolled over by car, near explosion, hard impact after fall, death), and im pretty sure it also does not overwrite any files, i ran out of ideas... so here's a scrlog.

Spoiler

Tell me if i can fix it without reinstalling it if you can (because if reinstalling i would not be able to play sa at all for other personal means, even though getting another installer). Thanks beforehand. n_n

deltaCJ
  • deltaCJ

Davy Jones' Sock

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

You'll sadly have to remove all mods

and see if you can run it now.

Opcode
  • Opcode

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It because you are using using old version of crack. Use Crack 1.0 Hoodlum. Install CLEO 4.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users